剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Brian, thank you so much for the in-home training
布莱恩 非常感谢你的家庭训练
and for respecting my boundaries
并且非常感谢你遵守我的界限
and keeping it completely professional.
让一切都进行得很专业
I knew he wouldn't be able to seal the deal.
我就知道他搞不定
Seal what deal, Brian?
搞定什么 布莱恩
Well, Patti, when these guys in-home train a client...
好吧 帕蒂 当这些家伙去做上门训练的时候
You mean in-bone train.
你是说“深入交流”吧
Oh, yeah! All aboard that train!
噢 耶 火车要开咯
Oh, I see what you're implying.
噢 我知道你想要暗示什么了
And you guys do this with all of your female clients?
所以你们这些家伙跟你们的女性客户都发生过关系
All the ones who just want to do one sit up...
那些想要在训练结束的时候
at the end.
来一发蹲起的人
Oh! Got 'em!
噢 干得漂亮
Brian, could you please have Ms. Thompson
布莱恩 你能让汤普森小姐
approach the weight bench? Mmhmm.
来举重床这边吗 嗷嗷
That's him.
就是他
Are you sure? Yes. I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我确定
That's the man who never slept with me.
那是那个从来没跟我睡过的男人
I knew you never did it.
我就知道你没做过
What? Shut up, dude. You never did it!
什么 闭嘴 哥们 你才从来没做过
You guys are sentenced to 30 minutes on the dread-mill.
你俩被宣判去跑步机跑30分钟
Ooh! I just did a pun.
唔 我刚刚说了个双关语
Please don't undercut everything I've done here.
请别来干扰姐办事
Okay.
好的
You know?
你知道吗
Is anybody sitting there?
有人坐在这里吗
Just my beer.
只放了我的啤酒
Now it's free.
现在空了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm... I'm Audrey.
我 我是奥德丽
I know who you are, Audrey.
我知道你是谁 奥德丽
Your Brock beat my Damien in the Quarter Final Semis in Sylmar.
你的布罗克在希尔玛的四分之一决赛击败了我的达米安
Knocked out five of his teeth.
打掉了他五颗牙齿
Oh, I'm so sorry. You're sorry?
哦 我很抱歉 你道歉
Why? It was frickin' hilarious!
为什么 那太特么有趣了
Oh, you're laughing... Good.
哦 你觉得好笑 挺好
This is my crew.
这是我的姐们团
We've got Trisha, Tasha, Krystal with a "K,"
特丽莎 塔莎 克里斯托
and Crystal Light 'cause she's much skinnier
克里斯特尔•莱特 因为她比我们
than Fat Crystal who we just call Crys.
叫做“水晶球”的胖克里斯托瘦多了(light有轻的意思)
We're the Jiujitsu girls.
我们是柔道姐妹花
Or the JJs.
或者叫姐姐团
When our men are winning, we're the Victorious JJs.
当我们的男人胜利的时候 我们就是凯♥旋♥的姐姐团
The VJJs.
胜利姐姐团
Wow. Okay. That's... that's...
哇哦 好的 那真是 真是
Damien, get your head in the game!
达米安 给老娘好好地柔道
Domesticate him!
教训他
Audrey.
奥德丽
Thank you.
谢谢
Get it, Audrey!
不错啊 奥德丽
That was the best underground cigar club
那是我去过的最好的在华夫饼爵士乐
in a waffle house jazz brunch I've ever been to.
早午餐店里的地下雪茄俱乐部
On to the next place! Okay...
去下一个地方 好的
On to a bait shack in San Pedro
去圣佩德罗的海鲜餐厅
for soft cheese and champagne tasting.
吃着软起司再品上香槟
40 minutes away. Yay.
40分钟的路程 是的
Current traffic... two hours and six minutes.
以现在的交通状况 两个小时零六分钟
Hm.
呃
You know what? Why don't we just go
你知道吗 为什么我们不去
to like, a nice little diner or something?
一家不错的小餐厅之类的
We can just sit and talk and hang out.
我们可以坐着然后聊天 逛街
I feel like we just haven't gotten to know each other yet.
我感觉我们还没有很了解对方
Yeah. That sounds nice.
是的 那听上去不错
Let's make a Snap story about it!
让我们用自♥拍♥编个故事
You say, "Diner," I say, "Boring."
你说 “餐厅” 我说“蛋疼”
Diner. Boring!
餐厅 蛋疼
Diner. Boring!
餐厅 蛋疼
Diner. Boring!
餐车 蛋疼
Finish it.
喝完它
Yes! Yes!
对 对
Whoo!
哇哦
This is so much fun.
这太有趣了
I wish I met you guys many, many, many meets ago.
我真希望我在很久很久很久很久之前就认识了你们
Oh, yeah. Same here.
哦 是的 我也这么觉得
Except I wouldn't have been here.
虽然我之前不在这
I had a little Orange is the New Black situation.
我经历了《女子监狱》的桥段
Oh, I'm sure you didn't even do that.
噢 我确定你没做过那事
Let's yell that chant again where we need body parts and stomp on them!
让我们再次喊出那个用我们的肢体羞辱他们的口号♥
Diner. Boring!
餐馆 蛋疼
Diner. Boring!
餐馆 蛋疼
Whoa. Who are those little lovebirds?
哇哦 这俩秀恩爱的是谁啊
Who cares?
管他呢
Whoo!
哇哦
Brock, kick him in the nuts!
布罗克 踢爆他的蛋蛋
Oh no, honey. She's just gonna sing the national anthem.
噢 还没 亲爱的 她正准备唱国歌♥呢
And I'll text you, and I'll text you,
然后我会给你短♥信♥的 我会给你发短♥信♥的
and I'm gonna text you, and... you!
我会给你发短♥信♥的 还有 你
I will never forget you.
我永远会记着你的
BFFFFs for life. Am I right, girl?
此生挚友 我对吗 女孩
So right. You're so right.
非常对 你说得非常对
Hey, babe.
嘿 宝贝
Babe, you did it!
宝贝 你做到了
The champion of all of this stuff you did!
你干啥都能拿冠军
I am so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Oh, babe.
哦 宝贝
Did you have more or less than three beers?
你喝了有三瓶啤酒吗
Yes. You'll want to be careful with her.
有的 你得小心她
She ate her entire body weight in nachos.
她吃了一肚子的玉米片
Hey, I'm gonna take this and take off.
嘿 我要把这拿走然后离开了
Hey, Damien!
嘿 达米安
All right. I gotcha.
好的 我来
Gonna get you home and go to sleepy.
得把你弄回家然后睡觉
I am smiling!
我在笑
Oh.
噢
Hey, dude.
嘿 哥们
Somebody had a crazy night last night.
某人昨晚度过了疯狂的一夜
Started following Lauren on Snapchat.
在“快照”应用上关注了劳伦
Actually, you know... I'm not sure how much longer
事实上 你得知道 我不确定自己能坚持
I can keep hanging out with Lauren.
和劳伦约会多久
I mean, she's nice and everything,
我的意思是 她人好 一切都好
but she just documents fun things.
但是她把有趣的事情都只是记录下来
I mean, we never actually experience them.
我是说 我们从来没真正享受过它们
Hey, you gotta save those pictures for a rainy day, bro.
嘿 存下这些照片以备不时之需啊 兄弟
I feel like there's somebody out there
我感觉有那么一个人对于我来说
who's better for me, you know?
更为般配 你知道吗
I can't settle. Mm.
我没法安定下来 呃
Whoa.
哇哦
I think my sister had a point.
我想我妹说的有道理
What am I talking about?
我在说些什么
She's crazy. She thinks she's on a TV show.
她疯了 她认为自己上了电视
Stupid girl.
愚蠢的姑娘
I am on a TV show.
我在一个电视节目上
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
I was cast on "Sex Crimes Unit: Annapolis".
我参与了《性犯罪部门:安纳波利斯》
No frickin' way.
这不可能
Yes frickin' way.
这有可能
I'm Master Chief Petty Officer Dominique Dufresne,
我是士官长佩蒂•多米尼克•杜佛尼长官
a smoking hot computer genius
一个辣到冒烟的电脑天才
for the whole entire Navy on the planet.
服务于这星球上的整个海军部队
Well, that explains the outfit... I think.
好吧 那解释了这身打扮 我想的话
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表