剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Can you play the piano, Brian?
你会弹钢琴吗 布莱恩
I can't.
不会
I'm more of a violin man.
我更像是个小提琴手
Can you play the violin?
那你会拉小提琴吗
I can't.
不会
Brock.
布罗克
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
I was supposed to stick this on my side.
我应该把便签粘在我这边的
Of all the food and beverage joints in all the towns in all the world,
世上有那么多使人餮足之处
she walks into mine.
她却偏偏来此
She's the reason you're upset, Kevin.
是她让你难过 凯文
Just go to Italy, buddy.
兄弟 去意大利吧
But he's wrong for her.
但他不是她的真命天子
I know she has to see that, eventually.
我觉得她最终会发现的
So, what are you gonna do?
所以 你要怎么做
Stay here and keep getting your heart broken
留在这 继续伤你的心吗
over and over again until she does?
一遍又一遍地伤心 直到她幡然醒悟吗
You cannot compete with a man who's already defeated you.
你没办法和一个已然战胜你的男人较量
Now Roxie's going after Ramone,
现在罗克西在追拉莫内
braless.
连胸罩都没穿了
Okay, I gotta come clean to you, man. I'm...
好吧 兄弟 我要对你坦白
I'm jealous of Ramone because of your sister.
我因为你妹而嫉妒拉莫内
I got it bad for her, Kevin. I mean, like, real bad.
我是真心喜欢她啊 凯文 我的意思是 真的很喜欢
Like... real bad.
真的真的很喜欢
Okay, well, I feel a lot better that I got that off my chest,
好吧 呃 说出来我觉得好多了
even though you can't hear me.
即使你听不见
You're breaking my heart.
你让我心碎
You're breaking my heart.
你让我心碎
Huh?
诶
I'm really happy we're doing this escape room, babe, just you and me.
我好高兴我们来玩这个密室逃脱 宝贝 只有我们俩
I'm pumped, babe. I'm so good at mazes.
我好兴奋 宝贝 我很擅长走迷宫
It's not a maze.
这不是迷宫
It's a game where you have 45 minutes
这是个游戏 你有45分钟
to find clues to help you escape, or they kill you.
找线索逃出房♥间 要不然他们就会把你杀掉
I mean, you lose the game.
我的意思是 你就会输掉游戏
Obviously, they don't actually kill you.
当然 他们不会真的杀了你
Obviously, because I'd break their freaking necks first.
当然 因为我会先折断他们的脖子
I'm gonna be so good at this.
我肯定会玩的特别溜
I used to stage my own kidnappings all the time when I was a kid.
我小时候经常设想自己被绑♥架♥
Oh, why are you here? I thought you were working.
噢 你怎么在这 我以为你在工作
No, she never had to work. Um...
不 她从不工作 呃
Did you, babe?
是吗 亲爱的
I'm goi... I'm going there after... after this.
一会这 这边结束 我 我 就要去 去
You lied to me?
你骗我
Audrey, I can't believe you.
奥德丽 我真是不敢相信
Okay, Patti,
好吧 帕蒂
I'm sorry. I just really wanted this night
对不起 我只是很想要这么一个晚上
for myself without you controlling the whole thing.
没有你掌控所有事
And thanks a lot, Ricky.
谢你啊 里基
Why did you come here of all places?
这么多地方可去 你为什么偏偏来这
She said, "Take me to that place I wants to get to last night that Audrey snaked,"
她说 带我去那个昨晚我想去但奥德丽溜走了没去成的敌方
and you don't challenge a queen bee.
而且你可不能挑战蜂后的权威
I hope a basic knowledge of film trivia isn't a requirement,
我希望这里面考的不是电影冷知识
or else we're never getting out of here.
要不然我们就永远出不去了
Yeah, well I hope respect for other people's personal property
是啊 我希望尊重他人的个人财产
isn't a requirement either
也不是必备的
or we're really, really never getting out of here.
要不然的话 我们就真的没法出去了
Unless you've dramatically improved your game skills since last night,
除非昨晚之后你大幅提高了你的游戏技巧
you and Brock should prepare to have your asses kicked by me and Ricky.
要不然你和布罗克就等着被我和里基干掉吧
Oh, uh...
噢 呃
Are those for sure the teams?
这真是我们的队友吗
Actually, we're all on the same team, working together.
事实上 我们都是一队 互相合作
Huh.
呵
Together.
一起
Say goodbye. What's happening?
告别吧 发生了什么
You are about to enter Murder Basement.
你们即将进入 谋杀地下室
Patti? Patti, are you there?
帕蒂 帕蒂 你在吗
I already don't like this.
我已经开始讨厌这个了
I'm sorry, Ramone.
对不起 拉莫内
I overreacted.
我反应过度了
You are a man of passion.
你是一个热情的男人
Yeah. As am I.
耶 我也是
And so we reach a resolution.
所以我们和解了
Yeah. Please, sit.
对 请坐
Ah, okay.
呃 好
Did you... Oh, no, no. You don't have to...
你 噢不 不不 你不用
Oh, okay.
喔 好吧
Okay, yeah, no.
好吧 耶 不要
This is why everybody likes this.
这就是为什么大家都喜欢按♥摩♥
I understand you are upset,
我知道你很难过
because I saw into your heart.
因为我看透了你的心
You are in love with Roxanne.
因为你爱上了罗克西小天使
Maybe.
也许吧
I hope you did not mistake my care-taking for flirtation.
我希望你不要把我的关心当成调情
You kiddin' me? No way.
你开玩笑吗 怎么可能
Okay, yeah. Maybe I did a little bit.
好吧 呃 是有一点
Make no mistake.
别搞错
I am here to breath life into Kevin's weak body,
我是来给凯文虚弱的身体带来活力的
not seduce his sister's.
不是来勾引他妹的
Now, does Roxanne know you have these desires for her?
罗克西小天使知道你喜欢她吗
Well, she doesn't, but I think he does.
呃 不知道 但凯文知道
So I was thinking I should tell her.
所以我在考虑告诉罗克西
I mean, what do I have to lose, right?
我的意思是 反正我也没什么好失去的 是吧
Everything.
你会失去很多
Where I come from, we say, "You don't date your best friend's sister.
在我的家乡 人们会说 “不要和最好的朋友的妹妹约会
"You marry your best friend's sister,
“你可能会娶你最好朋友的妹妹
or risk losing your best friend."
也可能会有失去朋友的风险”
You're right.
你说得对
I can't date Roxie unless I'm sure it'll work.
我不能和罗克西约会 除非我确定我们能在一起
These clues are useless.
这些线索完全没用
There's got to be something major we're not seeing.
肯定有些重要的东西我们没发现
I'm checking this.
我在检查这个
Ah, you don't know what to look for. Give it to me.
啊 你不懂怎么找 快给我
I do know what to look for, Patti.
我知道怎么找 帕蒂
Guys,
伙计们
we're gonna be dead in 22 minutes.
22分钟后我们就要死了
There's so much I have left to do before I die.
在我死之前我还有好多事要做
Mama.
妈妈
I never thanked my high school drama teacher
我从没感谢过我的高中戏剧老师
for making me feel so accepted.
他让我感觉被接纳
I never apologized to my cousin, Greg
我还没向我的表弟格雷道歉呢
for being jealous of his mustache.
我不应该嫉妒他的胡子
I never got in touch with my Jewish heritage.
我还没学习过我的犹太传统文化
Okay, okay. Listen up, people.
好了 好了 大家听着
As your captain, I command you to rip up the couch.
作为你们的首领 我命令你们把沙发挪开
The couch has nothing to do with the puzzle,
沙发和谜题没有任何关系
and you're not the captain just because you say you are.
而你不会因为你说了自己是首领 就真的能带头
Uh, babe.
呃 亲爱的
That's how I became captain of the jujitsu team, so it can happen.
我就是这么当上柔道队长的 所以这是能发生的
I hear the dogs! They're getting closer!
我听到狗叫了 他们靠近了
They're not real dogs.
那不是真的狗
Then why am I having an allergic reaction?
那为什么我会有过敏反应
And this room,
还有这个房♥间
getting smaller. It's getting smaller.
越来越挤了 它越来越挤了
Okay, calm down, Ricky! Calm down!
好吧 冷静点 里基 冷静
We're not gonna die here. I won't let it happen.
我们不会死在这的 我不会坐以待毙的
He will if you keep sucking the air out of the room.
如果你继续抢空气的话 他会死的
Oh, am I sucking in all your air, Audrey?
噢 我把你的空气都抢走了是吗 奥德丽
Was I supposed to ask to borrow it first?
我是不是该先申请一下再呼吸
Others have been here.
有人来过这里
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表