剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on. Come on!
给点力啊 给点力啊
Ow! Aah!
噢 啊
Said I'm all about it
# 为此我全身心付出 #
'Cause I got soul and I won't quit
# 我有我的灵魂 所以我不会放弃 #
And your dad don't like it when I talk my...
# 当我说着这话 你♥爸♥他不爱听 #
Brian! Brian, I got it!
布莱恩 布莱恩 我拿到了
Got what? The new job that I applied for in Italy.
拿到什么了 我申请的在意大利的新工作
I got it. Hey, congratulations, man!
我拿到了 嘿 恭喜你 兄弟
I knew it! Didn't I tell you?
我就知道 我没跟你说过吗
You think positive, you test positive!
你思想活跃 应答积极
Preach that to all my clients.
我跟我每个客户都宣传了
Yeah. I finally get to leave
嗯 我终于得以摆脱
the worst job in history...
这史上最烂的工作
Bad pay, an evil boss.
可怜的薪水 可恶的老板
Oh, before you go, any suggestions
噢 在你离开之前 给我点建议
on what nice thing I can say to Fat Rob in accounting?
我需要跟会计部的胖罗伯说哪些好话
No more office that thinks being eco-friendly means having only one toilet,
不要再弄只有一间厕所的办公室来标榜环保
and a break room you can't even take a break in.
也不要弄那种你根本没法休息的休息室
Then there's Audrey.
还有奥德丽
Audrey Piatigorsky. She is perfect.
奥德丽·皮亚蒂戈尔斯基 她简直完美
I just wanna leak. What?
# - 我就想透露这话 - 什么 #
Not literally leak, wanna push the music
# 不夸张地说 想播放音乐 #
Everything she does and says...
她的一言一行
and how she smiles and laughs.
她的一颦一笑
Screaming "Who want what?" Now, please be warned
# 叫喊着“谁想喝什么” 现在请听警告 #
Of course, she's got this awful boyfriend
当然 她已经有一个大学就开始谈的
she's had since college... Brock.
那个叫布罗克的渣男友
I think he might actually be
我感觉他搞不好真的是
the mean coach from The Karate Kid.
《小子难缠》里的那个刻薄教练
Not Mr. Miyagi, the white dude.
不是宫城先生 是那个白人
The white dude. Yeah. Yeah.
那个白人 是的
Oh oh oh oh
# 噢 噢 噢 噢 #
He has no idea how lucky he is, you know?
他意识不到自己有多么幸运 你懂吗
But I've known. I've known since my first day at work.
但是我知道 从我第一天上班起我就知道
Hi, nice to meet you.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Ooh. I think you have something on your teeth, right here.
噢 我想你牙齿上有些东西 在这里
Oh.
噢
That's when you knew she was your dream girl?
你就是在那时候意识到她是你的梦中情人的吗
Man, you come face-to-face with a hundred people a day,
兄弟 你一天之内跟百十号♥人打了照面
and nobody says anything about the spinach in your teeth.
然而却没有一个人提及你牙齿里的菠菜
Yeah. And there's one person...
嗯 然后有那么一个人
who actually does say something.
她把这事说了出来
Well, that's Audrey.
嗯 她就是奥德丽
She's different. She's special.
她与众不同 她很特别
But she'll never be with me, and I can't take sitting next to her every day, man.
但是她永远不会跟我在一起的 并且我忍♥受不了天天坐在她身旁了 兄弟
It's driving me crazy. Monday cannot come soon enough.
我快要被自己逼疯了 周一来得不能再快一些吗
Huh? You... You're going Monday?
啊 你 你周一就走了
Yes. Oh, I see what you're doing.
是啊 噢 我明白你在做什么了
You're telling me at work so I don't make a scene,
你选择在工作时间告诉我 我就不会当众大吵大闹
'cause I gotta be professional.
因为我要表现得很专业
Brian. Don't.
布莱恩 别说了
I wish I could go with you, man.
我真希望能跟你一块儿去 兄弟
Living in Los Angeles always felt like part one of our friendship,
生活在洛杉矶总感觉像是我们友情出发的第一站
and you know the sequel always takes place in Europe.
你知道的 下一站总是会开往欧洲
I'm sorry. Crazy, wrongsideoftheroad driving,
抱歉 真是疯狂 在反道上开车
topless girls at the beach,
海滩上袒胸露背的姑娘
foreign girls that say my name like this... "Brai-en."
把我名字念成“不来安”的外国妞
Dude, you can come visit me. I made $400 last year, Kevin.
兄弟 你可以来看我啊 我去年只挣了400刀 凯文
Where am I going? Okay, well,
我能去哪儿 呃 好吧
I'm coming home for Christmas.
我会回来过圣诞节的
I got it! You miss your flight 'cause of a snowstorm.
我懂了 你会因为暴风雪错过你的航♥班♥
Uh-oh, a fake Santa Claus steals all of our gifts.
糟了 一个假圣诞老人偷走了我们所有的礼物
And guess what. In the end,
你猜怎么着了 最后
you know we're gonna learn that life lesson about the power of friendship.
我们会学到人生中重要的一课 友情的力量
This is gonna work. Let's go.
这行得通的 走吧
Come here.
过来
Hello? Are you so excited?
喂 你有特别兴奋吗
I'm so excited. I already love Los Angeles,
我超兴奋的 我已经爱上洛杉矶了
and I'm only in San Bernan-dinano or whatever.
我在圣博纳多迪多还是什么地方的
Moving on a whim was the perfect plan, Kev.
一时兴起就搬家的计划堪称完美 凯文
Are you so excited? I'm so excited.
你有特别兴奋吗 我好兴奋啊
I actually am excited.
我的确有点兴奋
I got a new job in Italy,
我在意大利找了份新工作
so I am moving out.
所以我要搬走了
What? Kev, that's amazing!
什么 凯文 不可思议啊
This works out kind of perfectly, 'cause...
这事简直完美 因为
Can I be like a thousand percent honest?...
我能说大实话吗
I didn't really wanna share an apartment with you.
我不是真的想跟你合租一间公♥寓♥
You're my brother and I love you,
虽然你是我哥 我很爱你
but like a million percent honest,
但是说大大的实话
I thought it'd be super weird when I brought guys back there.
我感觉当我带男人回去留宿的时候 那会极其诡异
And guess what. That is happening.
猜猜怎么着 这要实现了
Probably kind of a lot. Okay, Roxanne.
也许次数还不少 好吧 罗克姗
Ooh! Roxie. Roxanne sounds slutty.
噢 罗克西 罗克姗听上去太放荡了
Oh, I gotta go, Kev. I'm gonna flash my boobs at this cute guy.
噢 我得挂了 凯文 我得向这位可爱的男士炫耀一下姐的美胸
Hey, you! Can you tell your kids to cover their eyes?
嘿 说你呢 你能叫你的孩子们捂上眼睛吗
So, it's true?
所以 传言是真的吗
Yes, I... I quit.
是啊 我 我辞职了
No, that you have a weird paper clip and binder fetish.
不是啊 传言说你对纸夹和活页夹有着某种奇怪的迷恋
Everyone's been talking about it.
大家都在讨论这个
Yeah, well... Yeah, no... no fetishes here.
是啊 呃 不 我没有恋物癖
Unless my partner's into that, and then, you know,
除非我的伴侣喜欢 然后 你懂的
put me in pigtails, give me a lollipop,
给我插上猪尾巴 喂我吃棒棒糖
and let's start changing some diapers.
然后一起换换尿布♥什♥么的
Yeah, that stuff is weird.
是啊 那样好奇怪
So weird. I don't know why I said that.
太奇怪了 我都不知道我为什么要说这些
It's so... Hey, guys, lay low.
这太 嘿 家伙们 躲远点
Julia's handing out a crappy account...
朱莉娅正在发放一个槽糕的任务
Dreyerson Nursing Home and Hospice Spa.
德瑞尔森养老院和安宁水疗所
Nothing but Ensures and seltzers,
除了蛋白质饮料和苏打水啥都没有
it's way out in the boonies, and it reeks.
远在郊区 还臭气熏天
Ricky! That is not your business!
里基 不关你的事
Sorry, boss!
抱歉 老板
Like, urine with a dash of hummus or something.
像是 尿液混上鹰嘴豆泥或者别的什么的刺鼻气味
It's real bad smell over at Dryerson.
德瑞尔森那儿真的很难闻
Oh, that is so gross, Ricky. Hey, a bunch of us
噢 好恶心啊 里基 对了 我们有几个人
wanna get together in your honor tonight. Oh, you guys don't...
想在今晚为你践行 噢 你们不
How fun! Sure, great. Where? When?
多有意思啊 当然 好啊 在哪儿 什么时候
Oh, I wish I could go. What?
噢 我希望自己能去 什么
Brock has his big tournament tonight. It's regionals.
布罗克今晚有一场重要的联赛 是区域赛
Or is it semi-regionals? Or is it semi-final regionals?
还是半区赛来着 或者半区决赛
Is there such a thing as regional regionals?
有没有地区区域赛
Nope. That'd be weird. You're so devoted.
没有吧 那有点奇怪 你太投入了
Craftworks Gastropub and Tapas Bar.
工艺品美食酒吧和塔巴斯酒吧
Six o'clock. It's gonna be epic,
六点 这会是一场史诗级的盛宴
especially if we can get a booth by the air conditioner.
尤其是如果我们能得到一个空调旁边的位置的话
I'm gonna be fine without you here.
没有你在这儿 我也会过得很好
Me and Ricky, we gonna turn it up!
我和里基会让情况好起来的
So, what you gonna do with all your old furniture?
那你准备怎么处理你的旧家具
You gonna give it away or...? Oh, I was gonna leave it for my sister.
你准备送掉还是 噢 我准备留给我妹妹
I'm sorry, man. Pssh! Don't be, okay?
抱歉 兄弟 得了 别道歉 好吗
I look like the type of guy that wants hand-me-down furniture?
我看上去像是那种会要别人二手家具的人吗
Uh-uhh!
嗯哼
What you gonna do with all your old clothes?
你要怎么处理你的旧衣服
You gonna give those away?
你准备送出去吗
I'm coming, Ricky!
我来了 里基
Kevin! You guys are still here!
凯文 你们还在这儿啊
I thought you guys couldn't make it. The finals or whatev...
我以为你们来不了了 决赛还是什么的
Quarter regional finals of the semis.
是半决赛的四分之一地区决赛
Kicked ass in record speed. Pow, pow!
以创纪录的速度速战速决 砰 砰
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表