剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Ready to sweat?
准备好汗流浃背了吗
Yeah. We're working out, aren't we?
当然 我们要健身 不是吗
We... we're working out, girl.
我们要健身 美女
That's why I know you called me over.
这就是你喊我来的原因
To do all kinds of working out.
用各种各样的方式健身
Ain't that right, girl?
不是吗 美女
Why do you keep calling me "girl?"
为啥你一直喊我美女
Don't be that way, girl.
别这么不近人情 美女
Okay, ew. You're acting gross.
好吧 呕 你这样很恶心
I hired you to train me
我雇用你来训练我
and this is not very professional.
你这样可不专业
Ain't that what you wanted though?
这不是你想要的吗
For you and I to work out...
你和我一起愉悦地
hard?
健身吗
You're fired.
你被炒了
Get out. Okay, hold on... Look, I'm sorry.
给我滚蛋 好吧 等下 听着 对不起
Look, I'm just doing what they told me to do at work.
我只是按同事教我的工作方法做的
Who from work told you to do what, when, and why?
哪个同事教的 啥时候 为什么
Brian... poor, sweet, impressionable Brian.
布莱恩 可怜的敏感小甜甜布莱恩
Those guys are making that stuff up.
那帮家伙编谎话骗你
They're not having sex with their clients.
他们才不会和客户上♥床♥
But they have all those puns to back it up.
但他们说了那么多双关语 来佐证这点啊
Trust me. They're not.
相信我 并不是这样
Pizza delivery guys. Extra sausage. Nope.
送披萨的 多加根香肠 不是
Pool boys? Unclog your filter? No. Never.
泳池救生员 通一下过滤器 不 绝不是
Massage therapists... Oh, that one's true. But it is pricier.
按♥摩♥技师 这个是真的 但很贵
Okay, so what do I tell 'em?
好吧 我该咋对他们说
Tell 'em you want a happy ending.
告诉他们你想欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Hm?
啥
No, you little freak nasty.
不是 别想歪了
I'm talking about the guys at the gym.
我是说健身房♥的同事啦
Mm... Let's work on that.
嗯 让我们好好想想
Hey, Kevin.
嘿 凯文
I saw Lauren's Instagrams.
我看到劳伦在网上发的照片了
All of them.
所有的照片
Looks like you've been hanging out a lot.
看来你俩经常出去玩嘛
That's good, right?
那很好嘛 是吧
Oh, yeah. It's great.
当然咯 太棒了
You know, it's the first weekend in forever
你要知道 这可是我有生以来第一次
where I haven't just passed out watching TV on my baby bed.
没在我的婴儿床上喝得烂醉 看电视打发时间的周末
I mean, my normal, man-sized bed.
我是说我的普通成人床上
Those must be from Brock.
肯定是布罗克送的
I sewed two championship patches on his black shirt thing.
我在他的黑T恤上缝了两个冠军徽章
You Kevin Daily?
你是凯文•戴利吗
Yeah.
是的
These are for you.
这是送给你的
Oh. Wow.
哇
Oh! They're from Lauren.
哦 是劳伦送的
I can't believe she did it.
不敢相信她会这么贴心
Uh... inside joke.
呃 这是我和她开的小玩笑
Uh, Lauren and I were making this social comment on how the man
我和劳伦狠狠批判了一番
is always supposed to buy the flowers.
男人应该买♥♥花送给女人的习惯
I love that she just went for it.
我真爱她这风风火火的架势
Oh, my God.
我的天
From Lauren? Yeah.
劳伦的信息吗 是的
Not safe for work.
工作场合不宜观看
All right. Oh.
好吧 哦
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
I realized we messed up on the Dreyerson report
我发现我们搞砸了德瑞尔森的报告
and should really stay late tonight to fix it.
今晚应该加班补救一下
Sure.
当然可以
Maybe even work on the weekend, too.
可能周末也要加班
You know, hopefully that doesn't impact
希望这不会影响
your plans with Lauren.
你和劳伦的计划
"Impact." Whoa. Am I right?
“影响” 我学得像吗
Oh, yeah, joke from the other day.
好吧 前几天的笑话
Funny. I get it.
有趣 我get到梗了
You know, who knows what I'm going to miss tonight with Brock.
不知道今晚布罗克又安排了什么活动 可惜我不能去了
We have been doing tons of fun stuff together.
我们在一起做过一大堆好玩的事情
Tons.
一大堆哦
Eight.
第八杯
But we gotta work.
但我们得工作嘛
Huge bummer.
天不遂人愿
I had to basically force Kevin to stay late
我只能强迫凯文和我一起加班
with me to finish our work.
来完成工作
Like he absolutely has to go to the Santa Monica pier
说得就好像 他和劳伦一定要去圣莫尼卡码头玩滚球
with Lauren to play Skee-Ball and win her a giant Minion?
然后给她赢一个巨型小黄人似的
Do I detect a little jealousy?
我闻到醋味了
I have Brock.
我都有布罗克了
I'm not jealous of Kevin and Lauren.
我不嫉妒凯文和劳伦
I think you're jealous of the fun they're having.
我认为你嫉妒她俩在一起的快乐
Maybe.
或许吧
Just... Brock and I used to have a blast together.
只是 布罗克和我曾有过欢乐时光
That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with him.
那也是我爱上他的原因之一
Now it's like all of our free time is spent
而现在我俩的业余时间好像都花在
at these jiujitsu meets, which are the worst.
柔道大会上面了 简直糟糕透顶
I don't know, maybe I am jealous.
我不知道 或许我嫉妒了
Look, if you want to have more fun with Brock,
听着 如果你想和布罗克有更多乐趣
then just make what Brock's doing more fun.
那就从布罗克爱的东西里面汲取乐趣
Those pageants where they karate chop each other or whatever.
去那些奇装异服大会 看那些人用空手道互相斩来斩去 或者之类的
Other people certainly seem to be having a good time.
其他人看起来都玩得很愉快啊
Yeah.
是啊
And if you can't make a good time out of a bunch
但如果你无法从一大堆肌肉男流着汗在垫子上
of giant, sweaty guys rolling a round on a mat,
滚来滚去得到乐趣的话
then honestly, we shouldn't even be roommates.
那说实在的 咱俩都不适合当室友了
How you doin'? What's your contact?
# 你好吗 你的电♥话♥是多少 #
Looking like you need some contact
# 看来你需要我的电♥话♥ #
We do what, we do whatever we like
# 我们随心所欲 做想做之事 #
'Cause we the type of girls who get whatever we like
# 因为我们是狂放不羁任意索取的女孩 #
Roxie, what are you doing?
罗克西 你在干啥
Oh! I just did sprawled on the hood.
我刚刚试了“趴车盖”这一招
Now I'm thinking, like, a soapy sponge series.
我在考虑拍个湿身洗车系列写♥真♥
Who... Whose car is this?
这是谁的车
It's mine. I bought it.
我的 我买♥♥的
Yeah. I'm an actor now on a crime show.
是的 现在我是犯罪剧里的一名演员了
Huh. Which one?
哈 哪部剧
I don't know. But I'm sure they'll tell me
不造啊 但我确信如果我得到了那个角色
when they call with the good news that I got it.
他们肯定会打电♥话♥告诉我的
I had an audition and everything. Don't you read my tweets?
我去了试镜还有其他杂七杂八的事 你没看我推特吗
An audition is not a job, okay?
试镜不是工作 好吗
You need to take this back.
你得把它退了
No, Kevin. I'm keeping it.
不 凯文 我要留着它
I'm going to get that part because I believe in myself,
我要做好那份工作 因为我相信我自己
not settle for some stupid gym job.
不会勉强接受那份愚蠢的健身房♥工作
Listen, I'm destined for something greater.
听着 我命中注定要做更伟大的事
A role that I'm not sure about, on a show with a title
扮演一个我还不确定的角色 有头衔的那种
that I haven't learned yet.
虽然我还不知道该有什么头衔
So take a lesson from me.
所以向我学学吧
Don't settle.
不要求稳定
I am not settling. I don't settle.
我没有在求稳定 我不要稳定
If I was settling, I wouldn't be about to drive
如果我在求稳定 我不会现在开到
to the City of Commerce right now to see
市中心来 就为了看看我的
if my zoot suit is ready for an all-day speakeasy crawl
阻特装是不是准备好了 能让我和一个漂亮妹子
with a pretty girl, would I?
到处蹭酒吧 是吧
Where you going? What's your status?
# 你将去向何处 你是何种身份 #
Hector, give me wind!
赫克特 给我来点风
We do what, We do whatever we like
# 我们 我们随心所欲 #
Too much wind, Hector! God.
风太大了 赫克特 天啊
That's them. Obvi. Follow my lea
是他们 显然 听我指挥
My dad's a lawyer.
我老爸是律师
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表