剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Kev, I gotta go. What happened?
凯文 我先挂了 怎么了这是
Girl... What happened?
妹砸 怎么了
I told Dev I want to break up with him
我告诉德夫说我想跟他分手
and he agreed with me!
他居然同意了
So, now we're broken up.
所以 这下 我们分手了
Got any other great mind games
你还有什么心理游戏
for a doctor who takes everything at face value?
能够应对一个颜控的医生吗
Ugh! I can't believe this.
啊 我简直难以相信
That's never happened before.
这种情况从来没有发生过
God, it's like he's rational or something.
天呐 他这样也太不近人情了啊
I know! I hate him.
就是啊 我恨死他了
This can't be happening.
这太不科学了
We've been together for over two whole weeks.
我们俩在一起都两周多了啊
I can't start over now!
让我如何从头开始
Aww, my poor Patti Cakes.
( ⊙o⊙ )哇 我口怜的帕蒂甜心
That was Devy's sexytime name for me. Aww. Come here.
德夫跟我滚床单的时候就这样称呼我 喔 来姐姐的怀抱
No, don't go.
别 还要抱抱
I need you.
我需要你在
Get comfortable, girl.
你得要习惯了 妹砸
I do sad hard.
我伤心欲绝啊
What about long?
那你得伤心多久呢
Do you do sad... long?
你会伤心 很久吗
That's cool.
好的
I'll... I guess I'll go buy the little felt circle things
我 呃我想 我去给你们俩买♥♥点能够抚慰乃们
that go underneath the feet.
心灵的东西吧
Aww, poor girl.
喔 可怜的姑娘
This. Changes. Everything.
这 颠覆了 我的世界啊
Bad news.
坏消息
Ricky knows about our bathroom.
里基知道了我们关于洗手间的秘密
This sucks.
日了狗了
Kevin? I don't know how he found out.
凯文 我不知道他怎么就发现了呢
Unless he already knew? But we were so careful...
除非他早就发现了 但是我们那么小心啊
Kevin, I told Ricky.
凯文 是我告诉里基的
What? Why?
啥 为什么
I'm so sorry. I had no choice.
对不起 我别无选择
Earlier this morning,
今天一大早
I snuck into Julia's bathroom to restock the soaps
我偷偷溜进朱莉娅的洗手间去换个新肥皂
and I made sure no one saw me.
并且我确定没有人看到我
Or so I thought...
或者 只是我以为
What were you doing in there? I was just check...
你上去干嘛去了 我就是去看看
Did Julia ask you to go in there?
朱莉娅有喊你过去她办公室吗
No. I was just... What are you hiding?
不 我只是 你偷偷摸摸干啥呢
Nothing. I swear.
啥都没有 我发誓
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
Oh, I think you know.
噢 我觉得你知道
I think you know lots of things...
我觉得你知道很多事情
and I'm not leaving...
并且你不把我认为
until you tell me all the fun little things
你知道的小秘密都说出来的话
that I think you know.
我就跟你耗定了
I had to tell him. He gets crazy when he's out of the loop.
我只能告诉他 他只要感觉自己被排挤了 他就会发狂
You know how he lost it on Simon
你知道他之前发现周六邮件速递里
when he found out he got rid of our Saturday mail pick-up.
没有他的名字的时候 是怎么对西蒙的
This can't sit in the outbox until Monday.
这一封只有周一才能投递
How am I supposed to get Grown Ups 2
如果我没把《长大后》第一部还回去的话
if I can't return Grown Ups 1?
我怎么能租到第二部呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you know.
我觉得你有
I think you know lots of things...
我觉得你藏着
Well, if Ricky knows, it's only a matter of time
好吧 如果里基知道了的话 那就其他人都知道
before everyone else does, too.
就只是时间问题了
He said he wanted to start interviewing
他说 他想要对厕所的使用情况
bathroom attendants, so...
做一个面试统计 所以
yeah, it's safe to say he's going wide with it.
恩 说他要去散布这个消息是准确的
I'm so sorry, Kevin.
凯文 我对此深感抱歉
I know it's a huge bummer.
我知道这很让人蛋疼
No, it's okay. You couldn't help it.
不 没事的 也不是你的错
I'm sure everything will be fine.
我相信会没事的
Bathroom passes start at $10!
厕所使用卡10刀一张啦
Fast pass works out to just $.46 an evacuation!
插队特权卡只要0.46刀一次啦
Well, it's official...
好吧 命中注定
I'm gonna die alone on my baby bed.
我还是在我的婴儿床上孤老终生吧
I'm sorry, Kev.
凯文 对不起
I... I tried to finish the sofa, you know?
你懂吗 我 我想要装好这个沙发的
But Patti made it into some sort of... cry nest.
但是帕蒂在那上面哭个不停
No more sharing inside jokes with Audrey,
再也无法跟奥德丽有秘密笑话了
no more sneaking around, no more special connection.
不能再偷偷摸摸的了 也没有特殊的纽带了
Dude, is... is this...still about the bathroom?
哥们啊 这个 这是 是还关于那个厕所吗
Okay. Um...
好吧 呃
I don't mean to judge... but that's some crazy-ass stuff
我并不是想批判啥 但是 凯文 你现在谈论的东西
you're talking about right there, Kev.
让人听起来有点神叨叨的
Brian, the...
布莱恩 这个
The secret bathroom just gave us something to share.
这个隐蔽的厕所让我们有了个可以共享的秘密
It was an opportunity to... to connect,
这是一个机会去 去创造联♥系♥
and the more opportunities you have to connect,
而当俩人有更多联♥系♥的机会的时候
the stronger the connection.
联♥系♥就更强大
Oh, okay. I'm with you now.
噢 好吧 我现在懂你说的了
Nope. I lost it.
不 我还是不懂
Um, I'm back to thinking you're a freak now
呃 我还是觉得你就像个怪胎一样
because it's dirty, man, and not in a good way.
哥们 厕所很脏啊 这不是个浪漫的地方
Think big picture, okay? It's not about the bathroom.
从全局来考虑 好吗 这不仅仅是一个厕所
Just trust me, okay?
就听我说就好了 好吗
We... we had some good momentum and now it's gone.
我们 我们感受到了砰然的心跳 然而现在不复存在了
Okay. So, if it's not about the bathroom,
好吧 那么 如果重点不在于这个厕所
then go find your momentum somewhere else,
那你就去其他地方挖掘你们的砰然啊
somewhere cleaner without drippity drops
找个干净一点的地方啊
on the floor and where people don't courtesy flush.
地板上没有排泄物遗留的啊 人们也不用频繁冲水的啊
Do you know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说的太对了
Psh. I don't need a bathroom.
当然了 我并不需要一个洗手间
I don't need any room. We work together.
我并不需要什么鸟房♥间 我们一块上班啊
There will be plenty of opportunities to connect with Audrey.
这就能有足够多的机会去接近奥德丽了啊
See, now that's... That's the Kevin I know.
你看 这就是 这就是我认识的那个凯文了嘛
Never giving up hope,
从来不放弃希望
never showing signs of progress.
总是给人惊喜
Whoo-whoop!
喔 喔吼
Eight... nine...
八 九
56... 57...
56 57
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
We do? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
You know how Patti hasn't left our living room
你知道自从帕蒂和德夫分手
since she broke up with Dev? Yeah.
她就没离开过卧室吗 嗯
She rigged her cry nest with a hot plate and mini fridge.
她躲在房♥间里大吃特吃
Well, I couldn't stand to see my best friend hurt
呃 我不能就看着我最好的朋友这么难过
like that, so I paid Dev a little visit.
所以我去见了德夫
And good luck finding another girl
祝你好运 找到一个
as awesome as Patti!
像帕蒂一样棒的女孩
She can talk her way into first class,
她能凭一张嘴升到头等舱
she can curse in six different languages,
她能用六种语言骂街
and she can spot a fake handbag,
而且她能在一公里开外就看穿A货包包
body part, or personality from a mile away!
整容脸和假仙
Whoa!
哇哦
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Exploring all my options with the fairer sex.
探寻我和女性一切可能的发展
You're gross!
你真恶心
You're not gonna mention this to Patti, are you?
你不会告诉帕蒂的 是吧
Oh, no.
哎呦 我去
Someone needs to teach that pervy DJ doctor a lesson.
得有人去教训教训那个下流的DJ
Yes. I knew you'd agree with me.
是啊 我就知道你和我想的一样
You're so awesome. Well...
你真棒 好啦
Thanks for kicking his ass. Huh?
谢谢你揍他 啊
Call me when it's done! No, no, I wasn't talking ab...
揍完了打电♥话♥给我 不 不 我不是这个意
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表