剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
find a letter that I accidentally mailed to a girl.
找到一封我不小心寄出的一封给一个女孩的信
Maybe she... Could she come back?
或许她 她能回来吗
She could. She could even eat a salad for lunch if she wanted,
她当然可以 她如果想的话 午饭还能吃一份沙拉呢
but she's not going to.
但是她不会这么干
So, why don't you run along, little man?
那么 小兄弟 你怎么就不走呢
Oh, next time, just do what the rest of us do...
噢 下次的时候 跟我们学学是怎么做的
Text her a pic of your junk.
把你的丁丁拍张照 发给她
You're the sassy one? Mmhmm.
你就是那个粗鲁的人 嗯哼
Here's my problem... I don't have the $800
我的问题是 我并没有800刀
that it would take for me to get my car out of your tow yard, so...
来把我的车从拖车厂取出来 所以
Please, sir, don't make me beg.
拜托了 先生 不要让我求你
Let a man keep his dignity. Hello?
让一个男人保留他的尊严 哈唠
You look weird on that baby bed.
你坐这婴儿床上看起来好诡异
It's not a baby bed. It's a Utenglock Grow-With-Me.
这不是婴儿床 这是 Utenglock伴我成长床
And since you're not giving me my room back,
并且 由于你不肯把我房♥间还给我睡
I had to buy the only thing that would fit out here.
我只能买♥♥这唯一一个能放进这个房♥间的床了
How am I gonna face Audrey at work tomorrow?
我明天上班要如何面对奥德丽啊
Come on, what are you worried about?
拜托 你在担心什么呢
She won't even have your lame love letter yet.
她还没有收到你那封低级的表白信呢
Oh my God, you're right. There's no way she would get her mail
噢天呐 你说的太对了 她不可能在明天上班前
before she left for work tomorrow. I can undo this!
拿到那封信的 我还有挽回的余地
I just have to go to her apartment tomorrow
明天 我只需要去她的公♥寓♥
and plead with the mailman to give it to me!
然后求邮递员把那封信还给我
After I go into work and plead with Julia to give me my job back.
不过我得先去公♥司♥ 求朱莉娅让我回来工作
Okay, Kevin, you're like family.
好的 凯文 你就像家人一样
No, better than family.
不 比家人还要好
You came to my intervention. Yes, I did,
你闯入我的生活 是的 没错
and I promise I will... be at the next one.
并且我答应你 我会 我会一直在你身后
Mmm. You are saying all the right things.
嗯 你说的话太对我的胃口了
I'll let you know.
我会通知你的
You'll let me know. So, maybe. Okay. Thank you.
你会通知我的 所以 或许 好吧 谢谢
Kevin? Are you still here?
凯文 你怎么还在这
Aren't you supposed to be in Italy?
你不是该出现在意大利了吗
Yeah, that, uh... that job actually fell through.
是的 那个 呃 那个工作黄了
Oh, Kevin. I'm so sorry.
噢 凯文 真替你难过
Don't be, don't be. I don't even really like truffles.
不必 不必这样 我甚至都不喜欢松露
They smell like farts.
他们闻起来像屁一样
Anyway, I think that Julia will probably let me stay
不管怎样 我觉得一旦朱莉娅看到我有多热爱这份工作
once she sees how committed to the job I am.
她也许会让我留下来的
I'll see you later. I'm gonna take the rest of the day off.
回头见啊 今天我准备休息一下
Whoa! Uh, what are you doing?
哇 呃 你在做什么
I have a horrible headache. Julia said I could go home
我今天头很疼 朱莉娅说我可以先回家了
if I came in early tomorrow and walked on her back.
只要我明天早点来然后帮她踩背
No! No, you don't want to do that.
不 不 你不会想干这种事情的
She... flips over in the middle of it.
她 会中途就变卦的
I'm gonna find you some aspirin. Come on.
我帮你找点阿司匹林 来吧
Here you go. Feel better,
给你 感觉会好点
and... and stay... stay here.
然后 然后待着 待在这
Are you acting like a freak because of me?
你今天举止这么怪异是因为我么
Did I do something?
我是做了什么吗
Go, go, go, go!
走 走 走 走
What... What's happening? Everyone's hiding out.
这 发生了什么 所有人都躲出来了
Julia needs someone to watch her cat this weekend.
朱莉娅在找人这周末帮她照顾她的猫
Thanks for the heads up. It's 23 years old.
多谢相告 那只猫23岁了
You have to do dialysis on it.
你还得给它做透析
I'm not acting... Do you have feelings for me, Kevin?
我并没有举止 凯文 你是不是看上我了
Wait.
等等
What? Do...
你说什么 我
Do I have... feelings for you?
我是不是 看上你了
Yeah. I didn't think so,
是的 我觉得并没有
but I promised Brock I'd ask.
但是我答应过布罗克我会问问你的
Just forget I said anything.
忘记我刚刚说的就好
He's... He's being sponsored by a new protein shake,
他 一家新的蛋白粉厂商给他提供了赞助
and it's getting him really revved up.
这让他变得神经兮兮的
You trying to steal my girlfriend?
你想要偷走我的女朋友吗
What? Is this yours?
什么 这是你的吗
I gotta go!
我得走了
I'm so sorry. Really?
非常抱歉 真的吗
Excu... Is that my tie?
对不 那是我的领带吗
Oh, I'll take mine. 2A.
噢 我拿我那份就好了 2A
Wait. 2A... that's Audrey Piatigorsky's apartment.
等等 2A 那是奥德丽·皮亚蒂戈尔斯基的公♥寓♥
Who are you? I need that. That's not yours.
你是谁 我需要那封信 那不是你的
Uh, it is so mine.
呃 那本来就我的
I'm her roommate, this is my mail,
我是她的舍友 这是我的信件
and if you take it from me, that's called mail fraud.
如果你把它从我手上拿走 那就是信件诈骗
My dad's a lawyer. Please, I just... I need to see one thing,
我爸爸可是名律师 拜托 我只是 我需要看一件东西
and then I will give it back. I promise.
然后我会归还给你的 我保证
No! You're gonna steal my identity!
不 你会盗用我的个人信息的
My dad's a lawyer!
我爸爸可是名律师
I'm feeling unsafe.
我感觉很不安全
You give off a very sexual-predator vibe.
你感觉就好像色狼一样
Me? No. No, I don't. I said please.
我吗 不 不 我不是 我说的是拜托
Okay, my dad's a lawyer. I think I know what
好的 我爸爸可是律师 我想我知道
a sexual predator is, and you fit the profile...
一个色狼是什么样的 并且你完全符合
Aggressive, desperate...
情绪激动 渴望强烈
Attractive. Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing?
很有魅力 哇 哇噢 你在做什么
Are you saying you don't want me?
你是说你不想要我吗
I'm not... I did... I didn't... I'm not... I...
我并不 我其实 我没有 我没 我
It's not just your identity I'm after.
我想要的可不仅仅是你的个人信息
Oh. Give it to me!
噢 那就来吧
Oh God!
哦 天哪
No, I won't make love with you in my apartment, beast!
不 禽兽 我才不会跟你在我的公♥寓♥里OOXX呢
Aah!
啊
Did that hurt? What's the right answer?
刚刚那巴掌疼吗 正确答案是什么
Get up!
起来
What are you gonna do?
你这是准备做什么
I just need some water.
我只想要点水
Not too much. I don't want you to spit it up when we get going again.
别喝太多 我可不想我们继续刚刚的活动的时候 你吐出来
Oh, and can you bring me one of those 100-calorie Brownie Bite packets?
噢 你能顺便帮我拿一包那个100卡的布朗尼蛋糕吗
Okay. Oh no, two!
好的 哦不 要两包
Okay!
好的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Babe?
亲爱哒
Kevin.
凯文
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
This came for you.
这封信是你的
Hey, guys.
嘿 家伙们
Have you seen my new boyfriend?
你们刚刚见过我的新男朋友了吧
He's cute, blue eyes... or brown eyes,
他很可爱 蓝眼睛 或者棕色的
a little banged up. Looks like a model.
有点颓废 看起来像个模特
I hope I'm pregnant.
真希望能跟他有个孩子
Down to the bottom, 10,000 emerald pools
# 沉入水底 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥米似翡翠的池 #
Pick up, pick up, pick up, Pick up, pick up, pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
Kevin, hi, it's Julia.
凯文 嗨 我是朱莉娅
Listen, after pulling some strings...
听着 在一点暗箱操作
and a zipper or two...
和其他的一点小动作
Just kidding, that wasn't for you...
就开个玩笑 不是拉你的拉链
I was able to get your job back.
我把你的工作争取回来了
So, congrats.
所以 恭喜咯
You can hit the ground running on the Dryerson account,
你能够踏踏实实地跟进德瑞尔森的项目了
starting Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m.
周六早上六点开始
Dive down deeper, still
# 一直 深深的沉入水底 #
All I need is you
# 你就是我想要的一切 #
You're all I need to breathe
# 一呼一吸都为你 #
All I need is you
# 我只想要你 #
I make a living
# 我讨生活 #
Trying to get away
# 却想逃离 #
10,000 fathoms
# 深度1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥尺 #
Under a tidal wave
# 在潮汐之下 #
You don't have a kid, do you?
你没有孩子吧 对吧
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表