剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Others have died!
那些人死掉了
Patti!
帕蒂
It's okay. We have a safe word.
没事的 我们有安全词
Butter, but that wasn't me using it just then.
黄油 但是我刚刚没有想要启用它的
Ow.
哦
Hey.
嘿
So, the doc said he's well enough to handle the meeting,
医生说他恢复得差不多了 开会不成问题
but not heavy machinery.
但是不能负担过重
So, I'll drive and work the elevators for him.
所以 我会开着载他去上班然后帮他按电梯
Thanks, Brian. Kevin needs you too, you know?
谢了 布莱恩 凯文也需要你 你知道吗
Yeah, I know. I finally got to see what you guys see in Ramone.
是的 我知道 我终于了解到了你们在拉莫内身上看到的品质
He's a good guy and wise.
他是个善良又机智的人
His chiseled face and piercing eyes are just a bonus.
他轮廓分明的脸庞和犀利的眼神加起来就是一个大写的帅
Yeah, a guy like that is one in a million.
是的 像他那样的男生可是万里挑一的
Huh.
啊哈
You know, I always thought he was just another pretty boy
你知道吗 我以前认为他只是个擅长按♥摩♥的
who's good at giving massages, but he's more than that. You're right.
帅哥 但是他并不只是那么肤浅 你是对的
I'm right?
我是对的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Emailing him to see if he wants to hook up.
给他发邮件 看他愿不愿意约一炮
But he said I shouldn't mistake his care-taking for flirtation.
但是他说我不应该把他的关心误解成调情
Oh, thanks for the tip, Bri.
噢 谢谢你的提醒 阿布
Yeah.
是的
Looks like I'm gonna have to be the aggressor on this one.
看来这段关系里面要我主攻了
Brock and I are going to Paris,
布罗克和我要去巴黎了
and you can come, right?
你能一起来 对吗
Won't that be wonderful?
那很棒不是吗
The three of us forever.
三人行 一辈子
I'm sorry, but I can't do that anymore.
对不起 我不能再这么做了
I'm the only one getting on that plane.
我要自己一个人登上那架飞机
I'm going to Italy...
我要去意大利
alone.
就我自己
No, I'm coming with you, Kev.
不 我要跟你一起去 凯文
What's up?
怎么了
You know, Brian,
你知道的 布莱恩
I think this is the continuation of a beautiful friendship.
我认为只是一段美好友情的延续
Round up the usual spa guests.
把那些来按♥摩♥的访客聚在一起
It's gonna be a rager tonight.
今晚要喝个痛快
Get up out your seat
# 站起来 #
Get up out your seat
# 站起来 #
Check the beds. Check the lamps. Check the thermostat.
检查床 检查台灯 检查恒温设备
It's freaking humid in here. Is my hair fuzzy?
我都要被蒸湿了 我的头发乱了吗
Forget it. We're out of clues,
别管那个了 我们找不到线索
and you as our self-appointed leader did nothing to save us.
然后你作为一个自我任命的领导者没采取任何拯救我们的行动
Maybe if you let this be something other than The Patti Show,
如果你少在这里做点秀
we could escape.
我们就能逃离了
Uh, my show?
啊 我作秀
You're the one who thinks you own this thing.
你是那个认为自己能掌控全局的人
You didn't even want me to be here.
你甚至都不想我在这出现
I didn't want you to come because I thought you would do exactly what you're doing.
我不想要你出现的原因就是因为我知道你会表现得跟现在一模一样
What you always do... Take over.
就像你以往的表现一样 指手画脚
I don't want to take over, okay?
我不想要指手画脚 好吗
I guess I've just never really known how to take a back seat.
我猜我只是不懂得怎么样不露锋芒
Look, maybe it's to feel needed,
听着 也许是因为我总感觉自己被需要
or 'cause I'm an only child and always had to fend for myself.
或者因为我是个独生子所以总是要自己照顾自己
Maybe it's 'cause when my parents divorced,
也许是因为当我父母离婚的时候
I grasped at control 'cause I had none.
我急于获得控制权 因为我从来没有过
Or maybe I'm just entitled.
或者也许我就是有这个本事
I think it's the last one.
我认为是最后一个原因
Look, whatever the reason is, it's not an excuse to do what you want,
听着 无论原因是什么 但那都不是你为所欲为的借口
not all the time, like borrow stuff without asking
不能总是这样 好比不征得别人同意就借走东西这种事
or taking people's family photos down
或者把人家的家庭照片摘下来
because their grandmothers creep you out.
就因为他们的祖母吓到你了
Oh, the pictures!
哦 照片
Check behind the pictures!
检查一下照片的背面
Go! That one.
去 那一张
Something, something, something. Keep checking! Faster!
有东西 有东西 有东西 接着找 快点
Go, go, go.
动起来
Oh! Hey, babe, there's numbers behind this one!
哦 嘿 宝贝 这张后面有些数字
Yes! Read them to me!
好的 念给我听
Two... Too slow!
2 太慢了
Two, seven, six, nine.
2 7 6 9
Wooh! Congratulations,
哇哦 恭喜
you have escaped Murder Basement.
你们逃脱了地下室凶案现场
You guys were useless.
你们这些家伙太废了
We never would have looked behind the pictures
如果不是你先提到
if you hadn't pointed them out.
我们都没有想过检查这些照片的背后
I'm sorry I almost didn't give you a chance.
我很抱歉 我差点就不给你机会表现了
And I need to learn to speak up right away.
我需要学会有话直说
Sometimes I wish I had a little of your...
有时候我希望自己能有一点你的
assertiveness.
魄力
It actually came in handy tonight.
今晚真的派上用场了
Move. Oh.
走开 哦
Okay, okay.
好 好
Oh, after you.
噢 你先
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, this is what a back seat feels like. Not so bad.
好吧 这就是不露锋芒的感觉 也不坏
Go get me my purse, hon.
去把我的钱包拿来 亲爱的
Purse, purse, purse.
钱包 钱包 钱包
Welcome to Murder Basement. No, no, no.
欢迎进入地下室凶案现场 不 不 不
Escape and win. No, no. There's been a mistake!
逃脱你就能赢 不 不 这是个误会
Fail and die! Murder! Murder!
输了就得死 谋杀 谋杀
Murder!
谋杀
Hey, how'd it go?
嘿 感觉如何
Good, man. Yeah?
不错 兄弟 是吗
Great. I got the job.
很棒 我拿到那份工作了
Well, I guess I'm moving to Italy.
好吧 我猜我得搬去意大利了
You serious? Yeah.
你认真的吗 是的
Hey, you should come with me, man.
嘿 你应该跟我一块去 兄弟
Something in a dream made me think that would be a really good move for you.
我梦到一些事情让我感觉那对你来说会是个不错的决定
Oh, this works, man, because I have no reason to stay here. Yes.
噢 那行得通 兄弟 因为我也没有待在这的理由了 我答应你
Yeah? Yes, let's go to Italy, boy.
答应了 是的 我们去意大利吧 哥们
Oh! Let's go. Let's go.
噢 走起 走起
Wait, you're not gonna miss Roxie? I thought you would.
等等 你会想念罗克西的吧 我感觉你会
Psh, no, I've... that's...
也许 不 我 那个
That's crazy stuff, Kev. No.
那样太疯狂了 凯文 不会想的
You know what's even crazier?
你知道更疯狂的是什么吗
I always kinda saw you two together, eventually.
我总感觉你俩最后会在一起
Huh?
啊哈
You don't...
你不会
You don't think that that would ruin our friendship?
你不会认为那样会毁了我们的友情吗
No.
不会
You think she'll visit?
你认为她会来看我们吗
No.
不会
She would not like it there. She can't stand accents.
她不会喜欢那儿的 她忍♥受不了那口音
Damn, she might be over that now.
该死 她现在应该已经习惯了
Hey, man, thanks for taking care of me this week.
嘿 兄弟 多谢你这周对我的照顾
Finally back to normal.
终于恢复正常了
Yeah, about time.
是的 时间问题
Well, wish me luck on this interview.
好吧 祝我这次面试顺利
Kev, you already did the interview, Kevin.
凯文 你已经面试过了 凯文
Hmm? Oh, shoot.
哈 哦 天啊
Hey, come back, buddy. No, Kev. Huh?
嘿 醒过来 兄弟 不 凯文 啊哈
Kev, you already did it. You already did the...
凯文 你已经面试过了 你已经
You already did the... Yeah, right. I already did it. Okay.
面试过了 是的 对 我已经面试过了 好的
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表