剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
That's why I pointed towards the plastic chairs.
所以我才指着塑料椅子啊
No, no, no no! He's not sitting, you're getting someone.
不 不 不 不 他不会坐过去的 你在惹我发火
I need your insurance card. Where's your wallet?
我需要你的医保卡 你的钱包在哪儿
I'm not giving you that. You're like the least reliable person in the world.
我可不能给你 你是这世界上最不可靠的人了
You'd just spend it all on chips.
你会把钱全花在薯条上的
Okay, you know what? You're being such a baby
好吧 听着 你对于我的顿悟的态度
and so disrespectful about my epiphany.
真的是太幼稚太不尊重人了
I was bragging about you. Okay? That's why I told Ricky.
我可是在夸你 好吗 所以我才会告诉里基
Because I think you're too good for that place.
因为我觉得你完全能胜任那个职位
Whoa, excuse me!
哇哦 借过
My son has a fever. You can fill this out.
我儿子在发烧 你填一下这张表吧
No, no. No one's filling anything out until my brother gets medical attention.
不 不 在有医生来照顾我哥之前 没人能填任何东西
We were here first.
我们先到的
Do you really want to step between a mother and her cub?
你真的要横插在一个母亲和她的宝宝之间吗
Do you really want to see what I can do with my belt and your flip-flop?
你真的想知道我能用我的皮带和你的人字拖干出什么事儿吗
Because Cara Horvath made that mistake in
因为卡拉·霍瓦特在高一的时候
10th grade, and she didn't graduate on time.
犯了同样的错误 她就没能按时毕业咯
Ha. Whoa.
哈 喔
Feeling a bit queasy.
感觉有点反胃
It's probably just the chili. Did I have chili?
可能是因为辣椒的原因 我吃辣椒了吗
Get him a doctor now.
马上给他找个医生
What is going on here?
这里怎么回事
I'm concerned with the stress of waiting in this line
我很担心站在这条队伍里的压力
is gonna come across in my re-shoots.
会影响到我重拍的照片
Sir, would you like to move up here?
先生 想移步到这儿吗
What are you doing!? We've been waiting forever.
你在干什么 我们已经等到地老天荒了
Although...
尽管
You look like you've been waiting forever forever.
你看着像是已经等到海枯石烂了
What are you? Like 200?
你多大了 200岁了吗
Show a little kindness, would you?
发发善心 行吗
Things like earthquakes are supposed to bring out the best in people.
地震这样的灾难 应该能引发出人性中善良的一面
Really?
真的吗
Oh, that was terrifying.
那真是太可怕了
Oh, my God.
我的天
I've thrown my lot in with a coward.
我要和这个胆小鬼共度余生了
I've been cruel to my baby.
我对我的宝贝太苛刻了
I can't treat him like that and expect a lasting relationship.
我不能那样对他 还期盼这段感情能持久
I have to change my ways.
我必须做出改变
An epiphany!
我顿悟了
A real one this time!
这次是真的
Sir, please, go ahead.
先生 请到前面去吧
Retake that eye test!
再检查一次视力吧
I'm going home to my man.
我要回家找我男人了
So, they're gonna keep you here overnight.
所以 医生让你在这待一晚
You really came through for me here.
你真的竭尽全力 一路都在帮我
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, and if you ever want to give me a chance with the whole trust thing again...
如果你还想再给我一次机会 重新开始信任我
Okay, here it goes.
好吧 那我问你
If they offer me that job in Italy, do you think I should take it?
如果他们让我去意大利工作 你认为我该去吗
In Italy?
意大利
You can have my apartment.
你可以住我的公♥寓♥
But I don't want your apartment without you.
但没有你在 我也不想要你的公♥寓♥了
We just started getting close.
我们的关系才开始起步
See, I changed my Facebook status to in a domestic partnership.
看到吗 我把脸书上的状态改成未婚同居了
I used to just pretend that I lived alone,
我以前假装独居的
and when they would ask, I would say that you were a drifter
当他们问到你的时候 我就说你是个流浪汉
I let in for a glass of water. But now...
我只是放你进来喝杯水 但现在
You know, the truth is I think I just need a change.
事实是 我需要做出改变了
This thing with Audrey's never gonna happen.
我和奥黛丽是不会有可能的
The other day, I basically told her that she had feelings for me,
那天 我只是跟她说 她对我有感觉
and that we were destined to be together, and...
我们命中注定要在一起 然后
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
不管怎样 都是过去式了
She doesn't even know that I'm here and not there.
她甚至都不知道我在这里 而不是在其他地方
Oh, no. Yeah, she knows.
不 她知道的
Everyone does.
所有人都知道
I am the god of earthquakes!
我是地震之神
Tremble before me!
在我面前颤抖吧
Oww.
嗷
Wow.
哇噢
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
So, she knows that I'm here,
所以 她知道我在这里
and she hasn't come.
却没来看我
If that doesn't tell me to go to Italy, I don't know what does.
如果这样都不能让我决定去意大利 我不知道还有什么事能让我想通了
Kev, listen. If this thing with Audrey makes you feel like you need to leave,
凯凯 听着 如果和奥德丽关系 让你觉得想要远走高飞
then maybe you should.
那么 也许你应该离开
I mean, I don't like it,
虽然我不喜欢这样
but I support you. It's your decision.
但我支持你 这是你的决定
Thanks.
谢谢
I really hope you remember how awesome I've been today.
我真的希望你记住我今天有多棒
I will.
我会的
But I'm totally lucid now.
但是我现在完全清醒了
Hey, did they put out the fire at the Hollywood sign?
嘿 好莱坞标志上的火 他们扑灭了吗
Dev?
德夫吗
It's Patti! She's gonna see what a failure I am!
是帕蒂 她马上就会看到我有多失败了
Everyone in the shower!
都躲进淋浴间里
Aah.
啊
Hey, look, Dev just wanted to prove to you what kind of man he is.
瞧 德夫只是想向你证明他是怎样的男人
All right? So, we started working on other things,
对吧 所以我们打算修好这些东西
and it just... Well,
现在只是 好吧
it's kind of like pulling a thread on a sweater.
有点像从毛衣上拉了根线出来
Ooh, I have a great tailor if you need a guy.
如果你需要的话 我知道一个很棒的裁缝
I know that last night I was not a man.
我知道昨晚我表现得不像一个男人
Today I failed you again, so...
今天在你面前 我又丢脸了 所以
No, Devy, stop.
不 德夫 别说了
I'm the one that needs to apologize to you.
我需要向你道歉
I'm sorry I called you a coward. I don't feel that way anymore.
我很抱歉说你是胆小鬼 我现在不这么觉得了
And besides, a couple only needs one alpha.
另外 一对情侣中只需要一位男性角色
And we both know it's me.
很明显我就是
Oh, um, look, I've seen this before, fellas.
哦 嗯 这画面有点眼熟 兄弟们
We're gonna have to be the ones to move on out.
电灯泡们得走了
So, yeah, go ahead.
走吧走吧
I've got you.
我来帮你
we have a massive head injury! I need a doctor!
她的头部严重受伤 我需要医生
No, no, no. How's Kevin?
不 不 不 凯文怎么样了
There's no visible signs of trauma?
没有明显的外伤吗
She's fine! Don't you guys get it? These are just stickers!
她好得很 你们懂了吗 这只是张普通的贴纸
I came to see Kevin. Is he okay?
我来看望凯文的 他还好吗
Why was he in the gym? Did he have to get stitches?
他为什么会去体育场 他需要缝针吗
You're asking questions like you care.
你问得好像很在意他似的
While, Kevin, on the other hand, does not.
然而 凯文 另一方面 不在意你
He said he doesn't want to see you.
他说他不想见你
He said that? Kevin said that?
他说的吗 凯文亲口说的吗
Look, I don't know what your deal is,
听着 我不知道你在打什么主意
but you are way too far in his head, and not in a good way.
但是他对你的感觉越来越淡了
What are you talking about? I haven't done anything wrong?
你在说什么 我又没做错什么事
Oh, right. Except lead him on in the hugest way?
好吧 除了处处暗示他 你们之间有可能
You know, this all started with a love letter right? That he wrote.
你知道这都是因为那封情书的对吧 他写的情书
Do you, or do you not have a boyfriend?
你到底有没有男朋友
You know I have a boyfriend.
你知道我有男朋友的
Okay. Well, then go check on him. 'Cause Kevin's fine.
好吧 那么回去看看他吧 凯文好得很
I do care about your brother. You know?
我很关心你哥哥
You can't just have it every which way you want it.
你不会想要什么就能得到什么
I'm pretty much the only person who can do that.
只有我才能为所欲为
So, we can do this the easy way, or with my belt and a flip-flop.
所以要么简单地解决这事 要么我用皮带和人字拖 把你抽得满地爬
Stay away from my brother.
离我哥远点
That was weird. I thought I heard Audrey out there.
好奇怪 我好像听到了奥德丽的声音
Did she come to check on me?
她来看我了吗
No. No, must have been dreaming.
不 不 你肯定在做梦
Huh.
啊
Ugh!
呃
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表