剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Julia's actually out right now,but if you're serious about working,
茱莉娅现在不在 但你如果是认真要来工作的话
you know, we could probably use the help.
你说不定还能帮上我们忙
You can be our Superior Foods and Beverages intern.
你可以当我们苏比利尔餐饮的实习生
Well, the superior part works.
没错 我就是要当主管
Okay, where's your kitchen?
好了 厨房♥在哪儿
I need a snack to recharge after my drive.
我需要吃点东西补充体力
I had a very stressful Uber experience.
刚刚我搭优步太吓人了
Okay, so where are the snacks? I'll show you. I'm Ricky.
点心在哪儿 我带你去 我是里基
You look like a high-class dominatrix.
你看着就像是个高端施虐狂
I'm Patti. From this moment forward,you shall be my work husband.
我是帕蒂 从现在开始 你将会是我的工作上的老公
Accepted.
没有异议
I'm so glad you heard Kevin's cry for party help.
我好高兴你能听出凯文要我们帮忙办派对的暗示
I thought I was the only one.
我还以为只有我一个人呢
Roxie, if you weren't his sister, I'd be like damn,
罗克西 幸亏你是他妹妹 要不然我就完蛋了
that girl that looks like him and has same last name,
一个长得像他还跟他同姓女孩
knows him just as well as I do.
和我一样了解他
Oh! We need to make room for a dance floor.
哦 我们需要给舞池腾出一些空间
But Kevin hates dancing. Oh, you're right.
但是凯文不喜欢跳舞 哦 没错
Let me tell you something. I love it.
但我想说 我超爱跳舞
Me too. Oh yeah?
我也是 哦 是么
We'll see about that.
那让我们拭目以待吧
How much you like this?
你有多爱这样
A lot. How much?
很爱 有多爱
A lot! How much?!
很爱 有多爱
A lot!
很爱很爱
I broke the lamp! Ha! Oh, I broke the lamp.
我把台灯打碎了 天哪 我把台灯碎啦
Oh, it's fine. Just leave it. We'll blame it on the drunkest guest later.
没事的 别管它 我们等会可以把锅丢给一会儿醉得最厉害的人
Wait, that's going to be me. You.
等等 那人会是我 你
Let's plan this bitch. Let's plan it!
我们需要商量一下 让我们好好计划计划
Uh, I thought this was a food business?
我以为这里做的是食品的生意
All you guys have to eat are these multi-grain doorstops.
你们不得不吃掉这些杂粮
Patti? Hi. Can I just get you to look over these papers
佩蒂 嗨 你能来检查一下
from the Hemet Women's Correctional Center?
赫米特女子惩戒中心的文件吗
I need to know the monthly number of snacks per inmate.
我需要知道那里每人每月的零食消耗量
I'd say it's 25 to life.
无期的每人至少25吧
Okay, people.
好了 伙计们
I know that it's kind of a drag to have to do this work
我知道做这项工作对你们来说是种拖累
since we've already all done it once.
因为我们已经完成过一次
But there's really nothing that we can do. Okay? So, let's do it.
但是我们现在没别的办法 不是吗 所以 让我们开始吧
Mm! Wish you had been this forceful during our night together.
多希望你那一晚能这么强硬能干就好了
What happened to leaving that behind us?
你不是说那都烟消云散了么
You embarrassed me by giving me work and expecting me to do it.
你通过丢给我工作来让我尴尬还想要我来完成这工作
So I retaliated with that mild emasculation.
所以我温柔地回敬了一下
Ricky? Yes, my queen.
里基 在 我的女王
Come with me.
跟我来
You'll get more out of your employees
如果你让员工们感到他们的贡献对公♥司♥至关重要
if you make them feel like their contributions mold the company.
你就会得到他们更多的支持
Hmm. Patti's only contribution is just being a roving stand-up,
额 佩蒂唯一的贡献就是游手好闲
which really isn't molding anything,you know, especially with that material.
你该明白 这一点用也没有 特别是对于她来说
It's mostly hacky observational stuff, but it just seems to kill.
虽然我看人主要靠粗略的观察 但是次次都准
Hello? Mrs. Swane.
你好 斯温女士
What? Slow down.
你说什么 请说慢点
No, no, no. Nope. Nope,don't call the police.
不 不 不 不要叫警♥察♥
I'm... I'll come home right now,
我这就回家去
and I'll just take care of everything.
我会处理好一切的
I'll see you soon. Thank you.
一会儿见 谢谢你
Well, I've got to go. There's a problem in my apartment, of course.
我该走了 我公♥寓♥出了点状况 当然了
'Cause it's not enough that I'm dealing with all of the problems here.
就跟这里的事儿还不够我处理似的
Okay.
明白
But, hey, you wanted to be in charge. Right?
但是 你一直都想当主管 是吧
So, you got it, sister. Really?
给你当 大妹砸 真的吗
I'm gonna be back as soon as I possibly can.
我会尽可能快地赶回来
Yep. Take your time. My binder and I got it covered.
没关系 你慢慢来 我跟我的活页能搞好一切的
Give me it!
快给我
Already coming in handy.
已经派上用场了
Okay everyone.
好了 大家
Everyone? Eyes up here.
伙计们? 往这看
Thank you.
谢了
I've noticed a lot of grumble related to today's redo,
我注意到大家对今天重新做这些有诸多的抱怨
and while Kevin had a "shut up and do it" attitude,
并且由于凯文那一副“闭嘴就做你的事情”的态度
I think you will all be relieved to know that I have a "speak up"
我想你们看到我要采取的“有话就说”并且做你想做的事情态度
and do it if it feels right for you" attitude.
大家会放轻松很多
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
And have you done anything about Herbal Pillowgate?
你对草本枕头有什么进展吗
Not just yet. Right now we're doing this.
还没有 我们现在正在做这个
It's a game. Hope it's not Pictionary.
这是一场游戏 希望不是你画我猜
I can't draw. I have two left hands.
我可不会画画 我是左撇子
No, no. It's not Pictionary.
不是 不是你画我猜
It is a game that increases productivity and positive work-related feelings.
是个提升生产率和工作积极性的游戏
Are there prizes? Oh yes!
有奖品吗 当然
Whoever answers the questions will get office bucks,
回答问题的都有奖券
which you can trade in for fun opportunities right here at work.
可以用来兑换工作时休息的权力
Uh, is there real money?
额 没有真钱吗
No. For example, ten office bucks
没有 比如说 十张券可以
equals one lunch unit, and if you get five lunch units,
换一张午餐券 如果你有五张午餐券
you get to dine in the conference room!
你就拥有了去会议室用餐的机会
Let's start with an easy one.
让我们先从一个简单的开始
What's my strongest skill?
我最强的技能是什么
Ricky, what about you?
里基 你说说看
I'd say my strongest skill is
我想我最厉害的是
not showing how angry I am right now.
成功隐藏了我现在有多么愤怒
Okay. Anger is an emotion that once processed,
好吧 生气是种可以人为控制的情绪
you'll fully understand what's really bothering you.
你会搞明白一直烦扰你的是什么
You and Kevin... for making us do the work we already did.
凯文和你让我们把已经完成的工作再做一遍
But now that he's gone, just... you.
既然他走了 那就剩你来承担责任了
Ow. I'm sorry, I thought this was America,
噢 不好意思咯 这难道不是我大美♥利♥坚♥吗
where I can defend myself in the moment, if wrongly accused
是一个人家当受到警♥察♥不正当的指控时
to the police officer doing that wrongful accusing,
能够马上为自己辩护的国家
even if it means using an endless stream of curse words.
就算我用的是一段很溜的脏话
Isn't that right, Kevin? Tell him.
是这样吧 凯文 告诉他啊
No.
并不
Well, she gets a phone call, I know that much.
她可以打个电♥话♥ 我就知道这么多
She would just call me and I'm here.
她是在给我电♥话♥ 我现在就来了啊
Here, let me see the cuffs.
过来 让我看看你的手铐
So, I see that you're from the, uh, the 94th precinct.
嗯 我看到你是来自94辖区的
My company, Superior Foods and Beverages,
我所在的公♥司♥是苏必利尔餐饮
we always stock the stuff that goes in your vending machines at that station.
我们经常为你们站点的自动售货机供货
Yeah. What about it?
嗯 所以那又怎样
Well, how are those "Fit & Slim Choices" working out for you.
嗯 那些“健康瘦身之选”还合你胃口吗
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
I don't know. Nothing. I mean...
我也不知道 没什么 我是说
Well, I do miss my Fire Hot Crunch-eez.
嗯 我还蛮想念那种劲辣味的嘎嘣脆芝士
Of course you do. A man wants what a man wants.
应该的 爷们儿就得吃爷们儿该吃的
I could probably get those things put back in there for you.
我也许能让那种零食重返你们的自动售货机
Like a tiger. Like a tiger.
学个老虎 学个老虎
Here's the thing, though. My buddy and my sister,
情况就是这样 我兄弟和我妹妹
they were just trying to surprise me on my birthday
他们俩就是想给我制♥造♥个生日惊喜
and they got a little out of control.
然后他们稍微有一点点失控
I apologize. You know the truth is...
我为此道歉 你知道实际上
I didn't even really want to celebrate this year, you know.
我并不是很想庆祝今年的生日 你懂吗
Yeah, I get it.
嗯 明白了
Forty was tough on me too.
我也挺难接受四十岁的
I'm not...
我还没
Yeah, it's been rough.
没错 是挺难的
Okay.
好吧
It looks like the problem is contained now.
大概问题已经解决了
Okay! Thank you!
好哒 谢谢您嘞
Oh. Can you write down your e-mail
噢 你能写一下你的邮箱地址吗
in case I want to sue you for brutality?
我好去起诉你的暴行
I have an entire cocktail over here
我本来准备在这儿开鸡尾酒会的
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表