剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
keep a secret. Hmm...
为你保守秘密 在理在理
It's subtle, but I taste that too.
很微妙 但是我也尝出了这种感觉
Grape Gargoyle tastes like maturity
葡萄•滴水嘴口味品起来就像是
without the bitterness of dwelling on the past.
并不饱含过往苦涩的成熟气息
Did you finish the bed?
你搭好床了吗
I emotional build.
是我的悲伤搭好的
What is he doing here?
他来这儿做什么
Trust me, okay?
相信我吧 好吗
Oh, hello. Sorry, I forgot your name.
噢 你好 不好意思 我忘记你叫什么了
I'm doing great. I've completely moved on.
我现在很好 我完全向前看了
Coconut water?
椰汁吗
Let's give these two some privacy.
我们给她俩留一点独处空间吧
Who finished the sofa bed?
谁搭好这个沙发床的
Come on. Was it you?
走了啦 是你吗
I never wanted to break up with you.
我从未想要和你分手
I never wanted to break up with you.
我也从未想要和你分手
I just wanted attention.
我只是想要引起你的主意
I didn't really know how to get it.
我真的不知如何是好
I'm new to relationships.
我是爱情上的小白
I never meant to neglect you.
我从未故意要冷落你
Who knew balancing surgical and musical responsibilities
谁能料想兼顾医学与音乐事业
would be so time-consuming?
会这么耗时间
Look, from here on out,
听着 从现在起
I'll devote more time to you. I swear it.
我会匀出更多时间陪你 我发誓
Careful.
谨慎发誓哦
You've already taken the Hippocratic oath
你已经发了希波拉底誓言
and the oath to jam.
和DJ之魂的誓言了
I don't know if you should do a third.
我不知道你该不该再发第三个誓
Then how about I do something else, Patti Cakes?
那我做点别的怎样 帕蒂小甜心
We're such a healthy couple.
我们可真是对积极健康的情侣
Wait, so the only reason that Dev hit on me
等等 所以德夫勾搭我只是因为
was to get Patti back?
他想要挽回帕蒂的芳心吗
Mm-hmm.
没错
Oh, that is so romantic.
噢 真的好浪漫
Thanks for making sense of this, Brian.
感谢你理解这一切 布莱恩
You're a great friend. Seriously.
你真是个贴心的朋友 说真的哦
The only useful one Kevin's ever had.
你是凯文交往的朋友当中唯一靠谱的
Oh, yeah, no.
噢 嗯 不用了
That... that's cool. I appreciate that
那很热情 我很感谢
coming from my best friend Kevin's little sister,
来自我最佳损友凯文的小妹妹的拥抱
who I do not need to hug.
但实际上我并不需要
I'm gonna go check on those two.
我去看看他俩
Ooh, my two turntables found a microphone.
噢 我的两张唱盘找到了他们的麦克风♂
Nope. Mm-mm.
不用了 嗯
Well, seems like we're gonna be stuck in here.
嗯 我们好像被困在这儿了
Might as well get comfy.
我们就让自己自在点吧
Can you turn around? I'm gonna change.
你能转个身吗 我要换身衣服
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
This... You dropped something.
这是 你掉了点东西
Okay, I'm done. You can turn around.
好了 我换好了 你可以转回来了
Nah, that's... that's cool.
不用了 那 没关系但是
I'm... good.
我 就这样好了
I'm good.
就这样很好
Excellent presentation. Really, really good.
展示做得很好 真的 真的超棒
Really great. And great product, too.
非常棒 产品也很棒
You know, it just clears your head.
它让人神清气爽
I feel like I can see better.
我甚至觉得我视力变好了
You wanna get that mole checked out.
你最好去检查那颗痣
Thanks.
感谢你
Audrey!
奥德丽
Kevin. Hi.
凯文 嗨
So I actually wasn't done talking to you yet.
其实我要跟你说的还没说完
No, I was not.
嗯 是没说完
Why did you really tell Ricky?
你怎么真的告诉里基了
I told you why.
我告诉过你的
Can we stop with the bathroom secret now?
我们能不要再保守着洗手间的秘密了吗
It... it's over. So you didn't have fun in there?
都结束了 你认为这没有乐趣吗
In a bathroom?
洗手间有什么乐趣
Well, fun's a stretch, but okay...
好吧 乐趣是一方面 但 好吧
So, you didn't like sharing an inside joke
你不喜欢分享私密的乐趣
or sneaking around together bonding...
或者是就我们俩偷偷摸摸做点小动作
Just the two of us... You didn't like that?
你不喜欢这样吗
Kevin, I'm sorry.
凯文 我很抱歉
But I'm not looking for things that bring us closer together.
但我并不太想刻意寻求拉近我们之间关系的东西
And that's why you told Ricky.
这就是你告诉里基的原因吗
Yeah. Sharing a secret with you didn't feel right.
是的 与你分享秘密有一种罪恶感
It... it felt like I was cheating on Brock or something.
感觉就像是我在对布罗克不忠还是什么的
I... I don't know why, but it did.
我也不知道为什么 但我的感觉就是这样的
I know why. I know exactly why.
我知道啊 我真真切切的了解为什么啊
Because you like me.
因为你喜欢我
And honestly, it doesn't even matter
说实话 你承认不承认都不重要
if you admit it, because you do.
因为你就是喜欢我
I know that's how you see things, but I don't.
我知道你是那样看待事情的 但我并不这样想
We may have bonded over a bathroom,
我们也许因为一间洗手间有了些联♥系♥
but it was a bathroom. Yeah, today it was a bathroom,
但那仅仅是洗手间 没错 今天只是洗手间
tomorrow, it'll be something else,
明天也许就是别的什么
and the next day, it'll be something else
再过一天 又是新的联♥系♥
because that's what happens when you're meant to be
因为你命中注定要和谁在一起的话
with someone... You keep having these moments
就会不断发生这样的联♥系♥
that bring you closer together.
让你们彼此靠近
And you can try, Audrey, but you won't be able to avoid them forever.
你可以尝试逃离 奥德丽 但你永远无法摆脱
Okay, you know what, Kevin?
你知道吗 凯文
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
Audrey!
奥德丽
Kevin! Can't you knock?
凯文 你就不能敲一下门吗
My new bed.
那是我的新床啊
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表