剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Damn!
我去
Hey, so did you hear they... They want us to partner up
嗨 你听说了吗 他们想让我们搭档
for the... For the meeting tomorrow?
为了那个 明天的会议
Yeah, I heard that. Cool.
嗯 我听说了 行
So, are you and me doin' our thing?
所以 我们可以一起吗
Oh, sorry, Ricky already asked me, so...
噢 对不起 里基已经邀请过我了 所以
Oh, he did? Oh. Are you sure?
啊 是吗 呃 你确定吗
Because... you and me make
因为 你和我好像
kind of a good team, don't you think?
合作的很好 你不觉得吗
The lady said no. She's already got a partner.
女士已经说了不 她已经有搭档了
Now move it along.
现在 快走开
This is my desk.
这是我的桌子
Hm...
唔
I'm here on behalf of Patti.
我是代表帕蒂来的
You crossed the line hitting on her best friend.
你调戏她最好的朋友 越界了
Now, you're a bookworm, so you might not know better,
现在 你这个书虫 可能不懂
but as a DJ, you most certainly sh...
但作为一个DJ 你应该很清楚
Listen, I... No, you listen.
听着 我 不 你给我听好了
Roxie doesn't want anything to do with you, okay?
罗克西一点也不想和你沾上关系
She's far too fun, and special, and... cute.
她这么风趣 特别 又可爱
Wait, didn't you say you're here on behalf of Patti?
等等 你不是说你为了帕蒂来的吗
Yeah.
是啊
But just then, you just said
但你刚刚一直不停在说
a bunch of nice things about Roxie.
罗克西的好话
Did I?
有吗
Look, I thought I'd make Patti jealous
听我说 我以为我能让帕蒂嫉妒
and she'd come back to me if I hit on your girl.
如果我搭讪你的宝贝儿 也许帕蒂会回来
My girl?
我的宝贝儿
No. Roxie... Roxie's not my girl.
不 罗克西 罗克西不是我女朋友
But you just got all up in my face about her.
但你一直对着我喋喋不休地提她
Did I?
我有吗
So Roxie's not your girl.
所以 罗克西不是你女朋友
Nah, I mean... We... we have fun together,
不 我的意思是 我们 我们在一起玩的很开心
and she's obviously adorable, and...
而且她又那么讨人喜欢 而且
we have our love for... for Kevin in common,
我们有共同的爱 对凯文的爱
but, I don't have any special feelings toward her.
但是 我对她没什么特别的感觉
I can't authorize this.
我不能批准
It's a security breach.
这是个安全漏洞
Man...
伙计
I really believe it's a security breach.
我真的相信这是个安全漏洞
I mean, damn,
我的意思是 我去
that girl can act!
这姑娘真会演
Oh, no.
噢 不
Dev...
德夫
you may be awful at handling the emotions
你也许在自己的感情里
in your own relationship...
表现的很差劲
but I think you're right on the mark with mine.
但我想你对我的评价是对的
Then tell her.
那就告诉她
Don't make the same mistake I did with Patti.
别犯我在帕蒂身上犯的同样的错误
I can't.
不行
That would be a breach in my friendship with Kevin
这会破坏我和凯文的友情
and I can't authorize that. So now what?
我不能允许这种事发生 那现在怎么办
Our ladies go on living without us
眼睁睁看着我们的宝贝儿们与我们的生活渐行渐远
while we just sit here sipping our lovely time tea?
还傻坐在这抿茶吗
Hold up, Doc. Look...
别急 医生 你看
just because I can't act on my feelings,
尽管我不能有所作为
doesn't mean you can't act on yours.
但你可以
I think it's time to put Patti back in your rotation.
我觉得现在应该把帕蒂轮转回你的生活里
A DJ and doctor reference.
DJ和医生的双重梗
Very cool.
酷毙了
You think I can't spot a fake?
你以为我分不出真假吗
Excuse me, guys. Excuse me.
对不起 伙计 抱歉
Thank you. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
谢谢 呦 呦 呦
Kevin, I'm gonna have to ask you to go
凯文 我不得不让你
to the back of the line. Ricky, please.
排到队尾去 里基 拜托
You wouldn't even know about this bathroom
如果不是我 你可能
if it wasn't for me. Ha!
都不会知道这个洗手间 哈
Don't take credit, son.
别居功 孩子
Audrey's the one who couldn't wait to tell me all about it.
奥德丽迫不及待把什么都告诉我了
Wait, what? No. She told me that you caught
等等 不 她跟我说是你
her in the act and you interrogated her.
当场抓到她质问她的
Psh! Hardly.
哼 才不是
Hey, I have something to tell you.
嘿 我有事要告诉你
Okay, here's the deal. Julia has a secret bathroom
好吧 交易是这样的 朱丽娅有一个秘密洗手间
in the office, behind her painting of her cat Rutgar.
在办公室里 罗特格猫画像后面
Santa's elf Rutgar?
圣诞精灵罗特格猫?
No. Cinco de Mayo Rutgar.
不 是五月五日节罗特格
This is big.
这是个大消息
Who's in the loop?
还有谁知道
Just me and Kevin.
我和凯文
Oh, that's why you two have been giggling so much.
噢 这就是为什么你们俩总在傻笑
Nope. That's over now.
不 现在结束了
Oh. Bathroom!
噢 洗手间
I can't believe she told you.
我不信她告诉你了
Well, believe it.
嗯 信吧
If you'd like to purchase a pass good for whenever Julia's out of town,
如果你想买♥♥张票在朱丽娅不在的时候用
you may do so when you get to the front of the line.
等你排队排到了我就卖♥♥给你
But I'm... Now, if you'll excuse me.
但是我 现在 麻烦让一让
I have some Super Flush members to attend to, huh?
我有些超级抽水会员要接待
Next!
下一位
Audrey?
奥德丽
Hey, uh, so...
嘿 呃 那个
here's a funny thing.
有件事很好笑
I just spoke to Ricky, who told me
我刚和里基聊过 他告诉我
that he didn't interrogate you at all.
他根本没有逼问你
You just kind of told him about the bathroom.
是你主动告诉他洗手间的事
That's crazy, right? It's complicated.
太疯狂了 是吧 这很复杂
Can we talk about it after the meeting?
我们能开完会再聊吗
I don't know. It seems kind of simple to me.
我不知道 这对我来说看上去挺简单的
We agreed to keep something between us
我们约定不跟别人讲的
and then you just told.
然后你就告诉别人了
Okay. Yes, I told Ricky.
好吧 对 我告诉里基了
It seemed like the easiest way
这应该是最简单的
for us to stop tip-toeing around the office
让我们停止办公室悄悄话的方法
because should two cubicle-mates really
因为两个隔间的同事
keep a secret from the rest of the office?
对着办公室的其他人统统保密
Cu... cubicle-mates?
隔 隔间的同事
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, keeping the bathroom between us
我的意思是 我们俩之间保守着洗手间的秘密
made us no better than Julia,
这样的行为和朱莉娅又有什么区别呢
and we don't want that, right?
我们都不想这样的 对吧
Right. Right.
没错 没错
Yeah, we don't want to be anything like Julia.
嗯 我们都不想像茱莉亚那样
Right. Okay. Let's go.
嗯 好的 走吧
Inner Demon Energy.
内心恶魔能量
On the go, at the gym,
即将在各家健身房♥上市
wherever you need that wicked afternoon boost.
随时满足你的邪恶能量需求
Embrace your inner demon.
拥抱你内在的小恶魔
Okay. First up, Lingonberry Lucifer.
好吧 首先是越橘•路西法口味
It's bold, yet refreshing.
味道强烈 但还是令人很神清气爽的
Thoughts?
有想法吗
Not sure. I'm just too busy thinking
我不太清楚 我只是想着
about the long bathroom line I'm gonna have to wait in
我喝完这些之后
after I drink all of these. Yikes.
需要排着长队去洗手间 好棒
Ricky...
里基
what do you think about the Hibiscus Hellmouth?
你觉得木槿•地狱之嘴口味怎样
It's spicy, yet welcoming.
味道辛辣 但很热情
Like a Latin mother.
就像一位拉丁母亲一样
Ooh, I like that!
噢 我喜欢
Yeah, the Watermelon Warlock sure tastes like he can really
嗯 西瓜•术士口味尝起来仿佛诉说着他真的可以
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表