剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
in forever. Forever
故事了 永远
was never meant to be with Brock.
命中注定不该和布罗克在一起
I need someone who brings something more to the table.
我需要一个能给我带来更多的人
Someone who gets me. It was good I did what I did, right?
一个懂我的人 我只是做了自己该做的事情 对吗
Why? Wait, what did you do?
为什么 等等 你做了什么
We're on a break.
我们分手了
A couple days ago, Brock told me he had something special planned.
几天前 布罗克跟我说他特别筹划了一件事情
I thought we were going to my favorite place he never wants to go to.
我以为我们要去那个他从不想去 但又是我最喜爱的地方
Which is? The bluffs at the beach.
什么地方 海滩上的悬崖
Which beach? Which bluffs?
哪个海滩 哪个悬崖
The hidden ones off Temescal by the cliffs.
在特梅思科海滩边的悬崖
You can see forever from there, and just think about stuff.
在那里你可以一眼万年 想想事情
I thought he was planning something special, but...
我还以为他在计划一些特别的事情 但是
Thanks for walking to the store with me.
谢谢陪我走去商店
I didn't realize I was low on whey powder and protein powder.
我没有意识到我缺的是乳清粉 还有蛋白粉
Babe? Uhhuh?
宝贝 嗯
Oh, my god...
噢 我的天
Are you getting down on one knee right now?
你现在就要单膝下跪吗
Not for this.
不是这个
It was a promise ring.
那是一个承诺戒指
Oof. And before that,
噢 在那个之前
I got a "we're exclusive" bracelet.
我还收到了一个刻有“我们专属于对方”的手镯
And before that, one of those heart necklaces in two pieces
在那之前 被分成两半的心型项链
where each person wears one.
然互我们两人各带着一半
"True love"?
刻着“真爱”
"Best friends."
是“最好的朋友”
Oof. Yeah.
噢 是的
I just thought I would be planning my wedding by now.
我只是觉得到我都应该在筹备我的婚礼了
But, I guess it's time to wake up and realize
但是 我猜是时候醒过来并明白
he's never going to make he commitment I want.
他不会再给我想要的承诺了
I need to move on.
我要向前看
Oh, that's okay, baby girl. Come here.
噢 没事的 宝贝 来这
So, really, I'm just a nice guy
所以 真的 我只是一个想要
who wants to come out on top for once.
赢回爱人的傻白甜
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天
She finally broke up with her dumb boyfriend.
她终于和她的蠢男友分手了
I gotta go pick up my friend Brian and get this baby rolling!
我现在就去接上我的朋友布莱恩 然后实行我的计划
Rip up those forms, Fran! It was all a fake!
弗兰 撕掉这些表格 这些都是假的
I don't even need a passport anymore!
我甚至再也不需要护照了
Well, normally, deception is frowned upon at the passport office,
好的 正常情况下 在护照办事处欺诈是会惹麻烦的
but, good luck, Kevin Reese Daily, good luck!
但是 凯文•里斯•戴利 祝你好运
Okay, girlfriend, we are about to take off,
好的 美女 我们快要结束了
time to check those bags.
是时候检查包包了
Loves it.
真好看
Ladies, I'm afraid we're finished for the evening.
女士们 恐怕我们今晚要到此结束了
Please bring your basic faces back tomorrow at 9:00 A.M.
麻烦明天早上九点带素颜回来
Thank you.
谢谢
You shouldn't come back tomorrow, you know.
你知道 你明天不应该回来
Of course not. But my daddy's forcing me.
当然不该 但是我爸在逼我
No, I mean, you are so good,
不 我是说 你很棒
you should have your own makeup line.
你应该拥有你自己的化妆店
Really?
真的吗
Why work for the man, when you can work for yourself?
能给自己干 为什么要给别人干
With the financial backing of a different man?
能自己赚干嘛给别人赚
Okay.
好的
I'm proud of myself.
我为自己感到自豪
Oh my god, Brian!
我的天啊 布莱恩
Oh.
噢
Hey, Kevin.
嘿 凯文
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
还好 好好
I can't feel my legs, Kevin.
凯文 我的腿没知觉了
Hey, Brock.
嘿 布罗克
I didn't know that you would be here.
我不知道你会在这里
Brian never said anything about hanging out with Brock, did you?
布莱恩没说过他跟你在一起 你有吗
Oh, hey.
噢 嘿
Yeah, you work with Audrey.
你是奥德丽的同事
I do, yeah. And I heard you guys broke up.
我是 是的 我听说你们分手了
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉听到这个
Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
I really wish I heard about it before I got my ass kicked.
我真希望在我屁♥股♥被踢爆前听到这个
Well, hey, look, I'm no relationship guru,
好的 嘿 看 我不是情感专家
but hey, maybe it's for the best?
但是 嘿 或许这是件好事
Really?
真的吗
Look, there comes a time in every man's life
听着 每个男人的一生都会有那么一段时间
where he's gotta move forward.
需要向前看
Maybe that time for you is right now.
或许现在就是你的那段时间
You sound like a men's magazine.
你说的跟男士杂♥志♥似的
You know 10 new sexual positions to keep a woman satisfied, too?
你也知道十种新的让女人爽翻天的体♥位♥吗
No.
不知道
Well...
那么
thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
I'm gonna go think about that.
我会去想一想的
That was bold, Kev.
小凯 你真大胆
Well, couldn't help it.
嗯 没办法啊
Gotta go big or go home.
不成功便成仁
Let's start off by going home,
我们先回家吧
'cause now I can't feel anything below my chest.
因为现在我对胸部以下的部分完全没有感觉了
Okay. Let's get you...
好的 让我帮你
Don't touch... Don't touch it.
别碰 别碰那里
I didn't touch it. No, no, no.
我没碰那里 不 不
I can feel it, I can feel it! Don't.
我能感受到 我能感受到 不要
Hey, is Julia looking for me?
嘿 朱莉娅在找我吗
No, no, no, she's also late.
不 不 她也迟到了
There's a raccoon in her driveway, and she's scared to shoo it away,
在她的私人车道上有一只浣熊 她吓得要命地把它赶走
so Ricky's over there now.
所以里基赶过去了
Hey, are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
好 好 我没事
Just... stuff with Brock.
只是 和布罗克的一些事情
We're not exactly together at the moment.
我们现在不算是在一起了
But I thought we'd talk last night, and he never called,
但是我还以为我们昨晚会谈谈 可是他没来电♥话♥
and now I can't get ahold of him.
现在我也联♥系♥不上他
It just goes straight to voicemail. Oh, really?
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 噢 真的吗
He must have turned his phone off
他一定已经关机了
because I can't even track him on my Find My Friends app.
因为我甚至不能在“寻找我的朋友”软件上追踪到他
Well, I'm sure that he'll resurface.
好的 我肯定他会重新露面的
I mean, he's probably just thinking things over.
我是说 他可能只是在仔细考虑事情
You know, there's...
你知道 有
there's a lot to mull.
有很多事情需要深思熟虑
Why? What do you mean?
为什么 你什么意思
Nothing. It's like a generic thing that people do.
没什么 这就像人们通常做的一件事情那样
It's what separates us from the apes.
这也把我们跟类人猿区分开来嘛
Excuse me. Maybe not. Okay.
不好意思 或许不是这样 好吧
Everything she likes, right here.
所有她喜欢的东西 都在这了
It's perfect.
完美
Now, I already knew that she loved all things blue,
现在 我知道她喜欢一切蓝色的东西
and that she's kind of obsessed with going to Morocco someday,
并且 她还很想去找时间去摩洛哥
but there's some other helpful stuff in here. For instance,
但是还是有一些有用的东西在这里的 比如
she really likes these Hemsworth guys.
她相当喜欢这些像雷神一样的男子
Now, what can we do with that?
现在 我们能利用这个信息么
Probably nothing.
好像没卵用
Well, I picked up a ton of useful information when I went out with Audrey.
好吧 我跟奥德丽出去约的时候 我可套到了一堆有用信息啊
Her favorite movie, song, champagne, hair-removal method.
她喜欢的电影 歌♥曲 香槟 除毛方式
That girl is fast and loose with the deets when she is drunk.
那妹子喝高了可是知无不言 言无不尽啊
Well, I found out Brock really can break a board by kicking it.
好吧 我发现布罗克确实可以踢劈一块板子
And I think I blew out my meniscus.
并且 我感觉我半月板要坏掉了
Oh. Sorry.
噢 真心疼你
So, you're gonna drop off a note for her telling her where to be and when, right?
那么 由你来给她留个便条 告诉她何时去何地 成吧
Yes, yes, with that dress. You're buying it for her.
是的 是的 穿着那条裙子 你来给她买♥♥这裙子
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表