剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Couldn't have done it without her.
是啊 没有她就不会有这成绩
She paid my entrance fee. She...
她帮我付了入场费 她
Come on, babe, let's dance. Oh!
来吧 宝贝 我们来跳舞 噢
Whoo!
哇
Mmm! Looks like the quarterback needs a chaperon for the prom.
嗯 好像这位四分卫需要一位年长的舞会监护人
Hey, get lost! Score some weed!
嘿 你去别处玩吧 找点大♥麻♥尝尝
Kevin! Come on!
凯文 来吧
Oh, no, no, no. I can't.
不 不 不 不 我不会
Aww! You'll never see any of us ever again!
啊 你以后再也见不到我们这些人了
So, what's your new job?
所以 你的新工作是什么
Well, it's still in food supply,
嗯 还是做食品供应
but... it's a little closer to what I actually want to be doing.
但 它更加接近我真正想做的事
Which is...?
你想做的是什么
Oh, you wanna hear that too?
噢 你也想听听吗
Wow. We are... We are really talking here.
哇 我们 我们这真的是在深入交谈
I, uh...
我 呃
I wanna own like a little hotel or something someday.
日后我想开一家宾馆或是什么的
You know, the whole hospitality thing.
你懂的 一整套酒店服务
Well, you'd be so good at that.
嗯 你会很擅长做这个的
I mean, you're always taking care of everyone.
我是说 你一直在照顾每一个人
I'm really gonna miss you taking care of me.
我会想念你对我的悉心关照的
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm great. I'm great.
你没事吧 嗯 没事 没事
My goodbye party. I'm saying goodbye.
这是我的送别会啊 我要告别了
Why wouldn't that be great?
有什么不好的呢
Okay, I'll drop it.
好吧 我不提这个了
But you know you can tell me things, right?
但是你知道你可以对我倾诉 对吗
I mean, we have shared a crappy cubicle wall for three years, after all.
我是说 毕竟我们隔着一堵格子间的破墙坐了三年
Audrey...
奥德丽
Actually, there is something I do wanna tell you.
实际上 我的确有话想对你说
What is it?
什么
Babe, we gotta go, okay?
宝贝 我们得走了 好吗
Your boss is about to hurl and she wants me to hold her hair.
你老板要吐了 然后她想我帮她护着头发
Hey, what's the news?
# 嘿 最近好吗 #
And who's holding you tonight?
# 今夜谁与你牵手 #
Hope he's good to you in time
# 希望他好好待你 #
Oh! That is why I don't do that.
噢 这就是我没有开口的原因吧
I just saw you in a passing parade
# 只是因为在人群中多看了你一眼 #
Oh.
噢
Morning! Hi, Kevin.
早上好 嗨 凯文
Hey, buddy. What's up, kid?
嘿 兄弟 怎么了 小朋友
And I didn't sign the forms
# 我没有在表格上签字 #
Didn't take the right time
# 没有抓住恰当的时机 #
'Cause I couldn't wait that long
# 因为我等不了那么久 #
And if you don't need a rich man
# 若你不想找一个有钱人 #
Pray tell, for I am here
# 请告诉我 我就在这里 #
Oh boy.
噢 我真是
God's own dumb angel
# 上帝的天使不说话 #
God's own dumb angel
# 上帝的天使不说话 #
God's own dumb...
# 上帝的 #
Whoo! I'm here!
哇 我来了
Oh...! What happened last night?
噢 昨晚发生了什么
Oh, I stayed with a guy
噢 我跟我高中时期
who is the cousin of a guy that I dated in high school.
约会过的一个人的表兄待在一块儿的
Well, I mean, I was in high school,
嗯 我是说 我上高中的时候
he was just finishing up community college...
他正要上完社区大学
or community service. By the way, those are not the same thing.
还是社区劳役来着 顺便普及一下 那俩不是一个意思
Why is your furniture still here?
为什么你的家具还在这儿
I was leaving it for you, so you wouldn't have to buy any.
我留给你的 你就不用再买♥♥了
Oh, that's so super sweet of you. No, no.
噢 你真是超级贴心 不 不
But this is the kind of stuff
但这像是你会遗弃在路边的东西
you leave on the curb, and you see a drunk person passed out on it the next day.
然后第二天你会看到有个醉汉昏睡在这上面
But this drunk person is gonna be passed out on something way nicer.
这个醉汉本来可以昏睡在更好的东西上面
Roxie, I'm feeling weird about leaving you.
罗克西 离开你这件事让我觉得有点奇怪
I mean, you're a little too immature to be out here on your own.
我是说 你还没有成熟到可以在这里独♥立♥生活
I can't believe Mom is okay with this. I am very mature, okay?
我不相信老妈能接受 我很成熟 好吗
And when Mom realizes I'm not in my room, I'll text her for sure.
当老妈发现我没在自己的房♥间里待着的时候 我一定会发短♥信♥告诉她的
Okay, I'm gonna give her a call.
好吧 我给她打个电♥话♥
She wanted to know my flight info anyway.
毕竟她想要知道我的航♥班♥信息
Kev, get on that. God, the poor woman's probably panicked.
凯文 别这样 天哪 那可怜的女人可能会惊慌失措的
Ooh, hey, from my new company in Italy. What's wrong with you?
噢 嘿 是我意大利的新公♥司♥打来的 你怎么了
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Canceled?
取消了
"Gourmet Couture regrets to inform you
美食设计师公♥司♥很遗憾地通知您
that unseasonably warm weather
异常的温暖天气
has adversely affected the truffle crop.
对松露的收成产生了不利影响
As such, we no longer need
就此 我们不再需要
a truffle oil and sea salt manager."
一名松露油和海盐经理
But I was gonna be the truffle oil and sea salt manager.
然而我本来是要成为那个松露油和海盐经理的
I can't believe that job fell through!
简直不敢相信到嘴边的鸭子居然飞了
Now I have to live with my stupid sister
现在 我得跟我的蠢妹妹一起住
and beg to get my stupid job back.
然后跪求老板以挽回我那份蠢工作
Hey, man, at least you get to reunite with your stupid best friend.
嘿 哥们 至少你还可以跟你最好的蠢朋友重聚
What's up? I bet Audrey hates me right now.
怎么了 我相信奥德丽现在一定恨透我了
I got so drunk last night, I probably made a total idiot out of myself.
我昨天晚上喝高了 我很可能给自己挖了个大坑
Mmm. You know, it's funny.
嗯 你知道的 这很滑稽
I don't know exactly what I did,
我不能清晰地记得我做过什么
but for some reason, I don't feel like
但是出于某种原因 我感觉
all my feelings for Audrey are all bottled up anymore.
我对奥德丽的感情好像不再那么遮遮掩掩的了
Oh, that's the release that comes from getting a hooker.
哦 就跟上了一个妓♥女♥一样让人释放
It's a very distinct feeling.
这是一种绝妙体验
It's kinda like a caterpillar coming out of its egg.
就好像一只毛毛虫从卵里面爬出来的感觉一样
I did not get a hooker. I just feel, like, at peace.
我没有招♥妓♥ 我只是感觉 感觉 很平和
You didn't drunk-dial her, did you?
你没有乘醉打电♥话♥对她说胡话吧 对吧
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Please no, please no.
不要啊 真的不要啊
Thank God.
谢天谢地
No calls. Okay.
没有通话记录 嗯呐
Oh!
噢
Email. "Dear Audrey,
邮件 “亲爱的 奥德丽
"I've wanted to get something off my chest."
我心里有些话想要对你坦白
Die, Smart Type!
该死的 智能输入法
We'll do it the old-fashioned way.
那我们就用老方法吧
Garbage.
垃圾
Nobody says that.
没有人这么说
Oh no.
噢 不
What?
咋
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托啊
Yup. No! My tie.
好 噢不 我的领带
I'm sorry, I have to...
对不起 我得
Sorry, big fella, just gonna get...
对不起啊 大兄弟 我就是
Hi. This can probably wait. Sure.
嗨 或许你能等一会 是吧
Hi. Good morning.
嗨 早上好
I have a mail emergency.
我有个邮件危机
I accidentally mailed a letter to a girl.
我不小心给一个妹子寄了封信
It was very stupid, I was very drunk,
我真的是脑残了 我当时喝高了
and I really need to get it back.
然后 我迫切需要把它拿回来
Okay. I can tell you are not gonna
好吧 我看出来了 你是不准备
help me with this, are you?
帮我的 对吧
Of course I'll help. No problem.
怎么会呢 我肯定帮了 不用客气
Oh my God, thank you. Thank you so much.
噢天呐 谢谢 太感谢你了
You know, if you don't mind my saying,
你知道么 如果你不介意我这样说的话
you're not like I expected you to be.
你跟我预想的很不一样
Sassy, right? You expected me to be sassy.
粗鲁 是吗 你以为我会很粗鲁的拒绝你么
Well, not all big, black women
好吧 并不是所有的黑妹
act as if they should play a judge in a Jason Segel movie, right?
都会像杰森·席格尔电影里的法官一样好么
I was not thinking... Yes, I was.
我并没有这么觉得 好吧 我就是
No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不要啊 不 不 不 不 不 不要啊
No! Please stop!
不 停下来啊
Two more seconds. I... wait, I...
两分钟就好 我 等等 我
There was another woman here who was gonna help me
刚刚有另外一个女人在这里 她准备帮我
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表