剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
It's man time! Yeah.
男人的时刻 耶
Man time! Man time!
男人的时刻 男人的时刻
Now follow me into the bedroom, man. Okay.
现在 跟着我到卧室来 男子汉 好的
We're the smart ones, right?
我们是聪明人 对吧
Day after an earthquake. Short lines.
地震后第一天 不会有很多人来排队
I'm just here to get my driver's license photo retaken.
我是来重拍驾照照片的
I know, right?
我懂你在想什么
And it's so annoying when someone cards you and they look at the picture,
每当我把驾照给别人看时 他们看看我的证件照
and then they look at me, and you know they're thinking,
再看看我本人 烦死个人了 他们心里面肯定嘀咕着
"But you're so beautiful, and that picture is so average."
“人辣么美 咋照片辣么一般般咧”
So, how'd your man act during the earthquake?
对啦 地震的时候你男人表现如何
Oh, he ran to my side and he threw himself over me.
噢 马上跑到我身边 用身体护住我
Why would you say something like that?
你为什么要说这种话来伤害我
Hey, look at this.
嘿 看他那德行
So, now he's a man?
现在又爷们了
This does not undo all the screaming, okay?
这也抹不掉地震那会儿哇哇大叫的黑历史 好咩
If you're gonna be yelling about the big one in the bedroom,
如果真要在房♥间里大喊大叫
it had better be about something other than an earthquake, am I right?
那也该是为了“大弟震”啊 对吧
I think it's sweet.
我倒觉得蛮可爱的啊
You're oh-for-two, lady.
小姐 别逗我了
It's not sweet. It's sad.
可爱个毛 简直太悲催了好吗
Okay. "There has been an earthquake, magnitude 6.2... "
好了 “发生了一场6.2级地震”
Roxie, what are you still doing here?
罗克西 你还杵在这干嘛
I don't know. I mean,
我也不知道啊
I should be mercilessly mocking you for being an earthquake captain,
你当了个地震队长 我应该狠狠地嘲笑你
and yet, I feel like I don't want to leave you and your stupid ugly vest.
但我老觉得我不想离开你 还有你那丑了吧唧的背心
Oh, that's so nice, but I actually don't have time for this right now.
噢 你好贴心哦 不过本大爷现在没时间跟你扯这些有的没的
Kevin, I could have died in the earthquake today!
凯文 我今天可能好死不死就交代在地震中了
Or worse, the guy with the gross comb-over, who lives upstairs,
或者更糟 住我们楼上 发型丑爆的那货
could have fallen through the ceiling and pinned me for hours.
可能会从楼上摔下来 正好压在我身上 好几个小时都动弹不得
Okay, I've told you before, that's not a guy. Her name is Candy, and she has...
早跟你说过了 人家哪是男的啊 她叫坎迪
Life is too short!
生命如此短暂
And I realize that I haven't always been the sister that I should be,
我意识到 以前我没做好妹妹的本分
but I wanna change that now.
现在是时候做出改变了
Oh my God, what is happening to me?
偶滴神啊 我吃错什么药了
Sounds like you're having an epiphany.
看来你突然大彻大悟了
The same thing happened to me at Souplantation
我在汤达人上 看到他们搅拌土豆沙拉时
when I saw them rotate the potato salad.
就有过和你类似的感受
I realized
我突然意识到
you can't sit around and wait for someone else
你不能就这么干坐着
to hide the slimy film covering your life.
等着别人来帮你解决生活中的一切困难
Girl, you need to rotate that potato salad yo-self.
美女 你得亲手去搅拌一次土豆沙拉
Oh, my God.
偶滴神啊
You're right!
你说得对
I am having an epiphany.
我的确大彻大悟了
This is amazing.
太神奇了
God, I feel like I need to share this feeling with other people.
老天啊 我得跟别人分享一下我此刻的感受
This says I need to assign injuries to people.
这上面写着 我需要给大家分配伤员角色
Someone will have to play emergency personnel.
还得有人扮演紧急救援人员
We have to designate a triage area and show people how to use water purifiers.
我们得设置一块检伤分类区 教人们使用净♥水♥器♥
I mean, is there a shorter practice drill?
有没有不这么麻烦的地震演习啊
I don't know, Kevin.
我也不造 凯文
Let's ask the survivors of the great 1906 San Francisco earthquake
不如去问问1906年旧金山大地震的幸存者
where we should cut corners.
哪些部分是可以删减的
I think they're all dead.
我想他们早就死翘翘了吧
Exactly.
没错
I'll be first responder.
我来扮演现场急救员
Ooh! Spinal cord injury.
噢 我扮演脊椎受伤伤员
Hey, I hear you're an actress.
嘿 听说你是个演员
I may need your help with my lines later.
待会可能需要你帮忙对下台词
And an accent, y'all.
别忘了带点口音 大家伙儿们
Right.
好了
Oh. I didn't know you were in here.
噢 没想到你在这儿
I was just going to... Checking on Brock?
我正要去 看看布罗克
Well, yes.
恩 是的
I mean, he is my long-term boyfriend.
他是我交往了很长一段时间的男票嘛
Of course. Of course he is. We'll leave you to it.
当然 他当然是 我们就不打扰你们啦
Okay.
慢走
Wait. Did something happen between you guys? You seemed mad at her?
慢着 你俩咋啦 貌似你在生她气哦
No, I'm not mad. I'm just tense.
没 我没生气 就是有点紧张
Wait. Why are you tense?
等等 为毛紧张
Listen, this is post-epiphany Roxie.
听着 站在你面前的是已然大彻大悟的罗克西
You can tell me anything. I'm totes reliable.
有啥都可以跟我说 你妹妹我百分百靠谱
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I haven't told anyone here,
虽然没跟人提过
but I'm actually looking for a new job.
不过我正在找工作
Yeah.
恩
I have to find a place to have a video interview with a headhunter at 11:00,
11点时我得找个地方 和一个猎头进行视频面试
so that's why I'm racing through this drill.
所以我才想快点完成这次地震演习
Oh, did you just tell me a secret?
你刚告诉我一个秘密
Oh my God, I think I did.
偶滴神啊 是的
Oh, we just moved our sib relationship to a new level.
噢 我们的兄妹关系又上升到新高度啦
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你还想告诉我什么吗
No, let's just keep it to the one.
没了 暂时就这个吧
Baby steps. Okay. I can do that.
欧尼酱等等我 我来帮你
Okay people, you all know what to do. Let's keep this short and sweet.
大家应该都知道该怎么做 那我们就快速过一遍吧
The earthquake has started.
地震了
Aah!
啊
Hmm. She's actually pretty good.
恩 她演得倒挺好的
It's just a drill.
只是演习而已啦
Um, I need you all to get under your desks now.
呃 大家都躲到桌子下面去
Great!
好极了
And the first responders should have arrived by now.
现场急救员应该来了
Mmm, probably not yet.
恩 可能还没到时候呢
I'd be back at the firehouse making chili.
我应该还在消防站里烤辣椒
Everyone loves my recipe.
大家都喜欢我做的菜
Fine.
那也行
And shaking, shaking, shaking!
天地震荡
And the earthquake is over,and you've all survived.
地震已经过去 大家都幸运地活了下来
Congratulations.
祝贺大家
Great, now head to the stairs.
好极了 现在请往安全楼梯那里走
Good job! I will meet you all outside!
干得好 外面见
Okay, first responder is here now.
现场急救员到了
Ooh, shouldn't have had that last helping of chili.
唔 我真不该吃那最后一个辣椒
Speaking of, this scene is gruesome!
不得不说 这场景还真是毛骨悚然啊
If this was a 6.2 thrust fault quake centered in the Valley,
如果这是一场震中位于硅谷的6.2级逆冲断层地震
30% injuries, 10% casualties.
那么会造成30%人员受伤 10%人员死亡
Ricky, you have no way of knowing that.
里基 这可不好说
I think Ricky is just trying his best to help
我想里基只是想尽力帮忙罢了
and wants to feel appreciated.
顺便卖♥♥个萌得到赏识
I wasn't even aware of that, but you're probably right.
这我倒没想到 搞不好就是你说的那样
Hmm.
恩
Hmm. Hmm.
恩 恩
So, now you're talking to me, huh?
现在肯跟我说话了
I haven't been not talking to you.
我没不跟你说话啊
I mean, we're still friends, Kevin.
凯文 我们还是朋友啦
You know, I don't have time for this push and pull thing that you do, so...
我现在可没闲工夫跟你玩心计
I don't do that.
我哪有
Brock is really gonna find that hilarious.
布罗克在场的话 肯定要笑破肚皮了
Fine. You wanna be helpful?
行 你想帮忙吧
Yes, of course. I'm a helpful person.
恩 当然 我一直很乐于助人啊
Well, we could use another injury.
那你扮演另一个伤员吧
So, let's see. You have a...
我看看 你现在是
Massive head injury.
头部受了重创的伤员
So, you should find triage, which is just outside.
所以你应该赶往检伤分类区 就在外面
I think I would be more helpful if I just... Mmm.
我还能多帮一点忙 如果 恩
Probably can't talk with a massive head injury.
头部重创伤员不适宜过多交谈
Thank you for broadening your man lessons with me.
谢谢你教了我这么多爷们儿应该学会的事
There's a lot of stuff to fix around here,
要修的东西多了去了
and I don't know the first thing about plumbing.
我也不知道做铅垂的第一个步骤是什么
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表