剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
噢 凯文 你太自负了
What? You think you're the only one who's stalkable?
什么 你觉得只有你才能被人跟踪吗
Someone's got a secret crush that's not so secret.
有人在光明正大地搞暗恋哟
Check The Scoop.
看看“独家爆料”
Audrey.
奥德丽
Can I speak to you for a minute, please?
我能跟你谈几分钟吗
Ooh!
噢
I am so sorry, Kevin.
太抱歉了 凯文
I have no idea how people found out.
我不知道他们是怎么发现这事的
Look, can I just have the letter back please?
听着 我可以把信收回吗
I don't want to run the risk of it falling into the wrong hands.
我不想它落入不该拿到的人手里
I don't even have the letter anymore.
信已经不在我手上了
I threw it out.
我扔掉了
Oh. You did? MmHmm.
噢 是吗 呃 嗯
So it is gone and forgotten.
所以都随风而去了
Good.
太好了
Good. That is good news. Yeah.
对 那真是个好消息 是的
What?
什么
Oh, no.
噢 不
No.
不
You know what, Garfunkel?The way things are going today,
你知道吗 加丰克尔 经历了今天发生的事
I don't even care if those aren't the wooden ones.
我甚至不介意那些不是木头做的了
Julia, hi. Can we talk to you for a second?
茱莉娅 嗨 我们可以花几分钟谈一谈吗
Do you have any idea who writes the gossip section in The Superior Scoop?
你知道是谁在独家爆料传了那篇绯闻吗
Please.
拜托
I don't have time for that kind of trash.
我没有时间浪费在这种小事上
It's just...
那只是
It's obvious that somebody is
这很显然是有人
listg to our conversations and then writing about it,
偷听了我们讲话然后把它写下来了
and we're just wondering if there's any way that we could
我们正在想办法我们是否可以
have a look at the security camera footage.
看看监控录像
Security cameras?
监控摄影机啊
I don't even know if I remember that link.
我好像都忘了链接是什么了
I mean, they're probably not even operating anymore.
我的意思是 它们可能早就坏了
Oh! Yeah, I got it up and running.
噢 太好了 我启动它了
Right there! The security camera. Oh.
在那儿 监控摄像头 哦噢
Is that the bathroom?
那是厕所吗
Wait. What's Ricky doing?
等一下 里基在干嘛
Mm. That is one weird Mexican Sumo.
嗯 他可真是个墨西哥怪胖子
He's not even moving.He's just standing there.
他一动不动 只是站在那儿
He'll do that all day long. Good stuff, right?
他会在那儿站上一整天 真是好家伙 对吗
I mean, why would he be standing... here?
我的意思是 他为什么要站在 这儿
What...
什么
Look, you don't know how to take no for an answer, Don.
听着 唐 你并不懂得怎么接受别人的拒绝
Who is that?
是谁在说话
It sounded like my buddy,Brian, but it couldn't be.
听起来像是我朋友 布莱恩 但不可能啊
When I found you, I was like Bobby Brown leaving New Edition,
当我找到你的时候 我就像鲍比·布朗离开New Edition乐队
but I found my prerogative, okay?
但是我有选择权的 好吗
Yeah. Don't be cruel!
是的 仁慈一点
I would hate for you to dump me and then find yourself
你会憎恨你抛弃了我 然后当你最好的朋友去意大利以后
abandoned down the line when your perfect friend decides to go back to Italy.
你发现到时候你跟我现在的感受一模一样
I know what you're doing, Don.
我知道你在做什么 唐
I know what you're doing and it's not gonna work!
我知道你在做什么 那没用
The zombie movie, you know? Don't you talk about...
那部丧尸片 你知道吗 你不是说
Every time we talked,we were in that exact spot.
每次我们谈话的时候 我们总是在这个位置上
Ricky heard everything from here.
里基在这儿全都能听到
Here is my seat reassignment long-form.
这是我的新座位安排表
You can give my old desk to someone else.
你可以把我之前的位置给其他人
I don't even have the letter anymore.
信已经不在我手上了
I threw it out.
我已经扔掉了
Our voices must have traveled across the ceiling.
我们的声音一定是通过天花板传到了这里
Trashed.
丢死人了
He's the one who is writing about us.
他就是背地里爆料我们的人
Ricky! Unbelievable.I feel so betrayed.
是里基 难以置信 我感到被背叛了
I held his hand through all of his feet spasms.
他脚痉挛我还一直忍♥了他那么久
We have to get back at him.
我们必须要复仇
Vengeance will be mine! And mine!
我会复仇的 还有我
And and your...both of ours.
你的 我们都要
Let's do it. Okay.
让我们开始吧 好的
Kevin, remember Don?
凯文 记得唐吗
Oh hey, bro.
噢 伙计
Can you please explain to Don that you and I are reunited
你能告诉唐说我们俩已经重归于好
and his friendship services are no longer required?
然后我跟他没必要再当朋友了吗
Brian, Audrey and I are in the middle of something. It's kind of an emergency.
布莱恩 奥德丽和我现在要处理些事情 挺急的
More of an emergency than making it clear that you and I got a bond
比向他说明白我们之间的感情要
stronger than any friend matching website can calculate?
比任何网上匹配的友谊都坚固还紧急吗
Well, this seems like guy talk, sort of.
好吧 这真像男人之间的谈话
Come find me when you're ready for the vengeance.
当你准备好复仇的时候来找我
Bye, guys. See you later.
拜 大家 再见
Don. Huh?
唐 哈
Brian doesn't want to be your friend anymore, okay?
布莱恩不想跟你做朋友了
Sometimes people make choices and they second guess
有时候人们做出来选择 然后又后悔了
and they don't mean to hurt your feelings,
他们并不想伤害你的感情
but it just happens.
但是又伤害到了
You mean it?
你认真的吗
'Cause it did hurt, you know.
你知道吗 因为真的很受伤
Just so you know, when you when you left me and you went to Italy
你知道吗 当你离开我去意大利
I never went to Italy.
我并没有去成意大利
Okay, well, whatever you did,you did it without telling me.
好吧 不管你做了什么 你都没有提前告诉我
I would never do that. Don...
我不会那样做的 唐
you need to move on, man.
你该忘掉这件事
You're gonna find your fit man seeking man.
你会找到适合你的人
This one is mine.
这只是我的
Well, it's clear to me that
好吧 我清楚了
I'm not going to be able to break up what you guys have.
我不会破坏你们的感情
So...
所以
Would you consider adding a third?
你们有考虑再加入一个人吗
That's a totally different website, Don.
那你得去上另一个完全不同的网站了 唐
Hello, Patti.
哈喽 帕蒂
Ah! Roxie!Oh, my God!
啊 罗克西 噢 天哪
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Same thing you've been doing to me. Stalking.
做你做过的事啊 跟踪
I wasn't stalking you.
我没有跟踪过你
Okay, well, then explain why you followed me around
好吧 那你解释一下你为什么老是尾随我
and you told me all of your personal business
你告诉了我你所有的私事
and you like, expected me to give you advice or something?
你好像希望我给你一些建议
I mean, I was terrified.
我的意思是 我吓坏了
If my nails weren't wet,I would have maced you.
要不是我指甲还没干 我就防狼喷雾伺候了
I was just trying to talk to you.
我只是想跟你谈一谈
Who talks about their feelings in a nail salon?
谁会在美甲沙龙上聊他们的感受啊
Like, every woman ever.
每个女人都会
Do you not have any girlfriends?
你有什么女性朋友吗
I mean, I had one in like, tenth grade.
我有过一个 十年级的时候
Oh. You don't mean sexually.
噢 你不是说性方面的
Well, I had one in eighth grade,
好吧 又有一个八年级的女性朋友
but she was mean to me and then I was mean to her
但是她对我很刻薄 然后我对她也很刻薄
and then that was basically it.
对了 就是这样
Well, maybe it's time for a new one.
好吧 现在该交一个新朋友了
You're lucky. I'm a really good friend.
你真走运 我是一个很好很好的朋友
Do you day drink?
你白天喝酒吗
Well, it's the day and I am drunk,
嗯 现在是白天然后我已经醉了
so you tell me.
你说呢
I mean, Julia's our boss.
我是说 茱莉娅是我们的老板
I can't believe she wants Ricky to do her in her office.
我不相信她想让里基在她的办公室里上了她
But that's what she said.
但是她就是这样说的
She said, "I want Ricky to do me in my office."
她说 “我想让里基在我的办公室上我”
Lots of times.
无数次
Didn't she also say, "Lots of times?"
她难道没说“无数次”
Yes, she did. She did say that.
是的 她说了 她确实这样说过
"I want Ricky to do me all the ways that...
“我想让里基把我上到
I am to be done. Plow me like the fields."
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表