剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
抱歉
Patti, sit.
帕蒂 坐下
I'm concerned about you.
你快把我愁死了
You're living your life like that crazy pear-shaped girl who's always naked on HBO.
你都把自己的日子过成凤姐了
I want you to embrace adulthood. I want you...
我希望你能有点大人样儿 我希望你
to get a job. Something you love.
找份工作 干点自己爱干的事
But what can I do that involves long scented
可是哪里有高大上
baths, shopping, "Real Housewives," and tapas?
能血拼 还能吃东西的工作我能做呢
I don't know.
问倒我了
But, if you don't do as I ask,
但是 要是你不按着我说的做
I'll be forced to cut... Don't.
我只好把你 不要
You off. Don't. Don't.
卡给冻了 不要 不要
Don't!
不要
I'm sorry, sweetheart, but it's for your own good.
对不起 宝贝 但这都是为了你好
Oh, Kev, you're finally home.
噢 凯凯 你总算回来了
Team Kevin has this so under control, it is not even funny.
凯文小队已经把掌控住局面了 没开玩笑啊
Yeah, nothing funny about this.
没错 这堆货确实没什么好笑的
No, it's cool, huh?
是 但酷爽 哈
I got the idea from my show.
这法子我是从节目里学来的
We always uncover a setup like this when we catch a stalker.
我们每回抓着一个跟踪狂都会发现这么一个资料墙
Not that we're calling you a stalker.
我不是说我们把你也当跟踪狂
Right. Because I'm not.
没错 我确实不是
Because you guys put this together, not me.
是你们贴这么一墙东西的 不是我
Oh, look, she got takeout, and then she recycled the containers.
噢 看呐 她买♥♥了外卖♥♥ 又把饭盒废物利用了
You can tell 'cause it's the same containers.
你能看得出来这是同一个饭盒
Okay, um...
嗯 那个
So, later, I'm gonna meet with Brock, Roxie's gonna meet with Audrey,
晚些时候 我要去见布罗克 而罗克西去会奥德丽
we're gonna report back what we learned.
然后我们在这碰头汇总报告
Right, in the meantime,
好 与此同时
I am going to hold off the Italians
我要想法子拖住那些意大利佬
until I have enough info to either stay or go.
直到我摸清状况再决定去留
Don't worry, Kevin. We're gonna figure out what's going on with your girl.
不用愁 凯文 我们会把你和你的妞之间的事查个水落石出的
Yeah.
嗯
"My girl."
“我的妞”
I could get used to the sound of that.
我巴不得她真是我的妞
The stalkers on our show always say the same thing.
我们节目里的跟踪狂们也是这么想滴
Yeah, but not as creepy.
但是 没这么变♥态♥
Thanks for coming here.
谢谢你陪我
I just need to take my mind off getting a job.
我得让脑子清静清静 不能想找工作的事了
Well, this is the place to feel better.
没错 这里是个好地方
There's always someone worse off than you at the mall.
商场里总有比你还惨的人
I know, people here look so sad.
我知道 这里的人看起来好忧伤
Like, they're dead and going to heaven in slo-mo on the escalator.
就好像 死后乘着扶手电梯慢慢上了天堂
Oh, god, send that one to the down escalator.
噢 老天 这有个从天堂里下来的
Excuse me, can I help you?
您好 要我帮忙吗
No way. You'll turn me into the ghost of Christmas 1985.
才不 你会把我画穿越了
What is that eye shadow?
这使的什么眼影
She said it was retro chic?
她说这叫复古别致
It's retro making my skin crawl.
这叫复古别姬
And the monkey in Lion King has a more skilled hand at applying it.
而且就这技术还敢出来丢人现眼
Here. Move, sister.
拿着 让让 姊妹儿
You have a beautiful face.
你的脸底子还是不错的
But we need to emphasize the "wow" aspects,
但是我们要择其善者而扬之
and hide the "whoa" aspects.
其不善者而隐之
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Everything you couldn't, sunshine.
做你做不到的 阳光小美女
You're basically translucent, so we need to add some color to your skin.
你的脸就跟透明的似的 得给你加点颜色
You're like see-through,
就像个隐形人
like a Ziploc bag with eyes.
像个光长着俩眼的透明塑料包
Like, I almost didn't see you. It was just eyes and teeth.
就像 我看不见你人 只能看见眼和牙
Like an ice cube, but like, not as dark.
像个冰块 但是 无害
Yes. Yes.
没错 说的对
Excuse me, you don't work here.
对不起 您不是这的员工
No, I'm just letting off some steam
确实 我只是让她释放一下压力
and trying to prevent the mental breakdown of this woman.
并且努力防止她会出现精神崩溃
With some contouring and some neutrals,
加点轮廓加点暗色
I'll make her human again.
我就把她又变回活人了
Do you want to work here?
那你想在这工作吗
"Want" is a strong word,
“想”这个字用得有点过
but I'll take it.
但是我接受
Hey, fellas.
嗨 伙计们
Um, I'm Brian.
嗯 我叫布莱恩
Um, I'm interested in joining your group
那个 我想加入你们社团
as I too, practice in the ancient martial art of jiu-jitsu.
因为 我也学柔道
Welcome. You're just in time to grab a partner.
欢迎 你来的正是时候 挑个搭档吧
We're working on under-arm collar chokes.
我们正在练习过肩摔
That's awesome.
真是来巧了
I'mma join him.
我跟他一组
I pick the blue pill.
我来当穿蓝衣服的
All right, man, go.
好了 伙计 闪吧
You better get outta here, man.
长眼的就快走
Ooh, I'll Matrix the hell outta you.
哇 看哥大本五郎上身摔不扁你
Hey, I'm Brian, what's up?
嗨 我叫布莱恩 咋样
Brock.
布罗克
Nothing.
没啥
Cool, I hear you.
行啊 知道了
So, how's it going with the ladies?
那个 你跟你女朋友咋样
It's going.
就那样
Say no more.
别说了
Or say more.
要不再说点
Oh, no. Are we really doing this?
噢 不是吧 咱们也要练这个
Yeah. Ah, damn.
没错 啊 要死了
I just wanna apologize for getting involved
我要跟你道歉
where I shouldn't have at the hospital.
在医院的时候我不该多嘴的
You know, it was none of my business, and I was harsh.
你知道 那根本不关我的事 而且我还言语刻薄
Thank you.
谢谢
But actually, I thought about it a lot.
但是实际上 我反复想你的那些话
And maybe I... have been flirting with Kevin.
没准儿我 确实跟凯文暧昧着
I guess, I like the attention, I'm embarrassed to say.
我想 我喜欢被他关注 这么说真是太丢人了
Girl, wanting attention is not embarrassing.
妹子 喜欢被关注没什么可丢人的
Not getting is.
没得到才是
Have you not been getting attention from your boyfriend?
难道你没从你那男票那得到关注吗
It's complicated.
情况有点复杂
Oh, girl, you should talk to me about it,
噢 妹子 快跟我说说
because when it comes to men,
要知道男女感情问题上
my specialty is complicated situations.
我的专长就是分♥析♥复杂状况
A lost passport is a complicated situation, I'm afraid.
恐怕 丢了护照可是个复杂状况
Take as long as you want.
慢慢来不急
I mean, I don't even mind if I have to call the people who hired me
我的意思是 大不了我就给我的新雇主打电♥话♥
and tell them that I need a little more time to get everything in order.
说我需要多一些时间来整理收拾
Sounds like you don't want to go?
听起来你不想去呀
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's about a girl.
事关女人
Are you okay, honey? Are you okay, man?
你还好吗 亲 你还好吧 哥们
Oh, it seems unfair that a man gets to use his feet like that, I gotta say.
噢 我得说 男人能这么用脚很不公平啊
Come on, brother.
起来 伙计
You want a Power-Quench?
需要帖膏药吗
I think they sell the red kind, and the blue kind.
这里有苗医堂的 任医堂的
And the orange kind!
还有皇圣堂的
Nah, I'm good. Okay.
不用 我没事 好吧
Great.
太好了
Are you good, though? I mean...
倒是你 没事吧 我是说
You know, you seem like you got a lot of anger in you.
你知道 你看起来可是火气有点大
Not again!
雅蠛蝶
Maybe I've matured out of our college relationship,
或许我已经不再像校园恋爱中那样青涩
and Brock hasn't.
但布罗克还是那样
God, I...
天啊 我
Can't believe I'm telling you all this.
不敢相信我在向你倾诉
No, we're glad you are, honey.
别 我们很高兴你这样 亲爱的
We haven't had a romantic story pass through here
我们这里有好久都没有过浪漫的
剧集 | 工作伙伴凯文(2015) | 导航列表