剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
They wanna shut it all down.
他们想彻底关闭炼钢厂
What? They can't do that.
什么?他们不能那样做
Yeah, they can.
他们还真能
We have to talk to them.
我们得跟他们谈谈
I've been talking to them, Shel.
我一直在跟他们谈呢
Dad would never put our men
爸绝不会让…
He's dead. I don't care.
-他已经死了 -我不管
We are not putting our guys
-我们不能让工人们… -如果我们不动脑子想清楚…
What? Excuse us! Please.
-干吗? -打扰了 麻烦一下
Can we have a minute?
我们能聊一下吗?
Not a good time, Willie.
现在不行 威利
We've got something we think you ought to see.
有样东西您必须得瞧瞧
What is it?
这什么呀?
Shel?
谢尔登?
They're saying Dad ripped off the workers.
上面说爸骗了工人的钱
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where's G. Kennedy?
G肯尼迪在哪里?
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
I wanna talk to the scumbag who wrote this garbage!
我要找写这篇垃圾文章的贱♥人♥
I'm the scumbag you're looking for, pal.
我就是你要找的贱♥人♥ 伙计
You're G. Kennedy?
你是G肯尼迪?
I stutter? Who are you?
我不是说了么 你谁呀?
Lawyer, I'm guessing, by the suit.
应该是律师吧 瞧他那身西装
"Chester Sampson gambled his workers' pensions on expansion
“切斯特桑普森 以工人的退休金为赌注进行扩厂
and lost it all in the market crash."
在股市崩♥盘♥中输了个精光”
How can you make up lies like this?
你怎么能编造如此谎言?
There's not a word in there that isn't the God's honest.
这里面的一字一句都是大实话
Everything is double-sourced,
一切内容都有两个信源核实
top to bottom. Top to bottom.
-从头到尾 -从头到尾
So you can run back
所以你大可跑回去
to whoever's trying to rattle me at Sampson Steel,
告诉桑普森钢铁那个想吓唬我的人
and you can tell them that Grace Kennedy,
就说格蕾丝肯尼迪
she doesn't get rattled, ever.
是不会被吓唬住的 绝不会
My father would never do any of the things that you say here.
我父亲绝不会做你上面写的这些事
Oh, shit.
妈的 这下惨了
I'm sorry for your loss.
我很遗憾你痛失父亲
Oh, you're sorry for my loss?
你还遗憾呢?
I guess my loss is your gain, right?
看来你是靠我痛失的父亲获利吧?
"The death of capitalism." That is one hell of a headline.
《资本主义之死》你这破标题真耸动
Well, guess what,
哼 你猜怎么着?
you rotten little Marxists?
你们这些该死的马♥克♥思♥主义者
Capitalism made this building!
是资本主义建造了这座楼!
It made your homes, and it made your cars!
它建造了你们的房♥子和车子
And my father made the steel
而我父亲制♥造♥的钢铁
that built everything that makes this country the greatest in the world!
造就了让我国成为世界最强国的一切
And what do you do, huh? What do you make?
你们做了什么?嗯?
What do you what do you contribute?
你们建造了什么?贡献了什么?
You lurk behind your ink and your newsprint,
你就知道躲在墨水和纸张后面
wagging your little finger
轻蔑地摆摆手指头
while you drag a good man's name through the muck!
就这么把一个好人的一世英名给毁了
And he was a good man!
他是个好人啊!
What have you built, huh?
你建造了什么?嗯?
How are you helping America?
你为美国贡献了什么?
Your nose is bleeding.
你流鼻血了
You should be ashamed of yourself,
你应该感到羞耻
all of you.
你们都是
Thought you went home.
我还以为你回家了呢
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
Did you ever lose anybody back when you were a superhero?
你当超级英雄的时候有失去过谁吗?
No.
没有
Were you afraid?
你当时害怕吗?
Yeah.
对
Did you run?
你有逃跑吗?
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
So you stayed, and you fought?
所以你留下来战斗了?
Yeah, I got a couple of hits in, but--
对啊 我被击中了几次 可是…
I'm not talking about fighting Blackstar.
我说的不是和黑星战斗
I'm talking about fighting through the fear.
而是和你的恐惧战斗
It wasn't enough. It never is.
-那样不够 -从来都不够
Petra, I know you don't I'm not you.
-佩特拉 我知道你不… -我不是你
I can't keep taking hits and just get back up.
我做不到屡败屡战
I can't watch my friends die because of some asshole.
我不能看着我的朋友被一个混♥蛋♥害死
The supervillains are going crazy out there.
超级反派现在四处撒野
Guys who robbed banks before have been killing people.
以前抢银行的那些人动手杀人了
I can't.
而我不能
What if this is just the start of it?
如果这只是开始呢?
I don't know if I can do this when things are this insane.
现在这种情况 我不知道我能不能坚持下去
Then don't.
那就别坚持了
I never asked you to follow me into this game.
我从没让你继承我的衣钵
Hell, I'm surprised you wanted to,
说真的 我没想到你会愿意
after all the foolish shit I got up to when you were little.
毕竟我在你小时候做了各种破事儿
I was worried you weren't ready,
我原本担心你没准备好
that you'd get yourself hurt
担心你会受伤
bad, like I did.
像我这样的重伤
But here you are, and I couldn't be prouder.
但看看你现在 我真的深感骄傲
For not getting killed?
就因为我没被杀死?
For being better than me
因为你比我好
in so many ways.
在很多方面都是
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 没事
I got bagels from that place you like in New York.
我从纽约那家你喜欢的店买♥♥了贝果
I can't have gluten. I have a shoot coming up.
我不能吃麦麸 我马上要拍摄
Can I use your toaster?
我能用你的烤面包机吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't eat them, I'll just throw them at the gulls.
你不吃的话 我就扔给海鸥吃了
Keep me awake half the night.
它们夜里经常吵得我睡不着
I thought gulls slept when the sun went down.
海鸥不是太阳下山了就睡了吗?
My night, their day.
我的夜晚就是它们的白天
So, what kind of shoot is this one?
那你这次是要拍什么?
Long, conservative dresses with
穿着保守的长裙
wholesome scenery?
配上健康向上的布景吗?
It's a joke, Chloe.
我开玩笑的 克萝伊
Why are you here?
你来干什么?
Are you coming to the funeral?
你会去葬礼吗?
You want me there?
你想让我去吗?
Of course I want you there.
我当然想让你去了
Brandon could use your support. He's really struggling right now.
布兰登需要你的支持 他现在很煎熬
Well, what am I gonna say to him?
我能跟他说什么呀?
I don't know, but he'll listen to you
我不知道 但是他会听你的
before he'll listen to me or your mom.
比起我和你妈 他更会听你的话
I tried talking to him about what happened with Blackstar, but I just
我试着跟他谈黑星的事 可结果
I don't know. I I
我不知道 我•••
You try to say the right thing,
我很努力地斟酌字句
the thing you think he needs to hear, but it just all
说我觉得他需要听的话 可结果…
I just I can't get through to him.
我就是没法跟他沟通
Just give him some time.
你就给他点时间吧
You know, he was tight with Barry since
他和巴瑞关系一直很铁
junior high.
从初中就开始了
Barry Bishop.
巴瑞毕肖普
Brandon's the godfather to his little girls.
布兰登还是他女儿们的干爹
Oh yeah Oh, Tectonic.
对哦 你是说地壳
There you have it, Dad.
你终于明白了啊 爸
That
就是这个
That is why I'm here, halfway across the country.
这个就是我搬到这么远的原因
That is why Brandon's a mess.
这就是布兰登一团糟的原因
Because you could never stop being the Utopian long enough
因为你总是放不下你乌托邦主的身份
to really be there for either of us.
从不真正地用心陪伴我们
That's just not fair, Chloe.
你这么说不公平 克萝伊
You wanna talk about what's fair?
你还想说公平?
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表