剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
And
然后
I found myself saying your words.
我突然就说出了你常说的话
Usually, I just say these lines like they were scripted, but
通常我只是像念稿子一样说这些话
this time, I actually meant it.
但这一次 我是发自内心的
I finally knew why the Code was so important to you,
我终于明白为什么律条对你如此重要
because I cared just as much when someone else questioned it.
因为当有人♥质♥疑它时 我也同样在乎
I've been holding on too tight.
我一直太偏执了
I need to listen more.
我需要倾诉更多 我需要倾听更多 I need to I need to talk more.
What is it?
怎么了?
-It's Blackstar.
是黑星
Somehow he got out of his cell.
他莫名其妙逃出了牢房♥
A guard was able to put the Max on lockdown,
一个狱警把超级监狱封锁了
but others are trapped inside with him.
但是其他人和他困在了里面
Who's available?
谁能出任务?
-Of the majors, you and Brandon.
主要人员就是你和布兰登了
Everyone else is trying to keep Walt alive.
其他所有人都在努力让沃尔特保命
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Inside that room.
去那个房♥间里面
Loft. Loft.
去公♥寓♥
Loft!
去公♥寓♥!
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Saving your ass, idiot.
救你的小命呀 白♥痴♥
So, you've been following me?
所以你一直在跟踪我?
Thank me later, asshole. We need to get out of here.
以后再谢谢我 混♥蛋♥ 我们得离开这里
Not until I get what I came for.
我得先拿到我要的东西
I have the code.
我有密♥码♥
Yeah? So do I.
是吗?我也有
Yeah.
好吧
Blackstar's neurological pathways are collapsing.
黑星的神经通路正在崩溃
Stabilize them.
那就稳定它们
This is a lockdown.
监狱已封锁
All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice.
所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知
This is a lockdown. All staff, remain in secure areas
监狱已封锁 所有人员都留在安全…
Keep this door sealed.
把门锁好了
We'll give you the signal when it's all clear.
危机解除后 我们会通知你
This is a lockdown.
监狱已封锁
All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice.
所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知
All right, let's split up.
我们分头行动
If you see Blackstar, don't engage.-Find me.
发现黑星后不要动手 先来找我
Yes, sir.
遵命
This is a lockdown.
监狱已封锁
All staff, remain in secure areas until further notice.
所有人员都留在安全区域等待通知
Come on.
放马过来吧
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Hold on.
坚持住
You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here.
你会没事的 我会带你出去的
Is that all you got, Georgie?
你就这点能耐吗 乔治?
We're losing him.
他快不行了
Can you get me in there?
你能让我进去吗?
What?
什么?
-Can you do it?
你能做到吗?
You could be trapped in there with him.
你可能和他一起被困在那里
-Yes or no?
能还是不能?
You let him go.
你放开他
Or what?
不然呢?
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里也去不了
I got quite a bit of currency in my hands.
我手里的砝码挺多的
Today, we're all gonna learn exactly
今天我们都会了解到
how much you value your precious Code.
你究竟有多么重视你那宝贵的律条
Here's my jugular, Sampson.
这就是我的要害 桑普森
Clear shot for your eyes.
你眼睛一喷火就能击中
Your son took a life to save you and Gracie.
你的儿子为了救你和格蕾丝杀了人
Can you do the same to save your boy?
你能为了救你儿子做同样的事吗?
Or does the Code come first,
还是律条是排在第一位的?
even before family?
甚至在家人之前?
I could've easily killed you the first time
我本来头一次就能轻易杀死你
had the Utopian not stepped in.
只可惜乌托邦主介入了
But he won't save you this time.
但这次他可救不了你了
You hit like a girl.
你出手跟个姑娘似的
Grace? So do I!
-格蕾丝? -我也是!
Grace, you shouldn't be here.
格蕾丝 你不该来这里
No.This is is my fault. It's all my fault.
不 这是我的错 都是我的错
How do we get out of here?
我们要怎么出去?
Grace!
格蕾丝!
An oldie but a goody.
这是个老东西了 不过还是好使
You kill me,
要是你杀了我
and everyone loses faith in you and the Union.
每个人都会对你和联合会丧失信念
Uphold your Code, and you lose your son
但如果坚守律条 你会失去你的儿子
and the faith of all the young kids in tights
以及所有身穿制♥服♥的年轻孩子的信仰
who are ready to leave you and the Union behind.
他们会随时准备离开你和联合会
Wow, Shelly.
哇 谢尔登
Your kid didn't hesitate to save you and good old Mom.
你的孩子没有犹豫 就救了你和他的好妈妈
I don't think he's picking you, kid.
他好像不会选择你呢 孩子
Nice knowing you.
很高兴认识你
Dad!
爸!
Oh, not so tough on your own, are you?
你一个人就刚不起来了 是吧?
Last time I saw you,
上次我见到你的时候
you and my so-called friends
你和我那些所谓的朋友
beat me to a pulp while my son watched.
当着我儿子的面把我打成肉泥
You know, there'd be no Union
联合会之所以存在
if I hadn't stood up for Sheldon and his crazy visions.
全因为我支持谢尔登和他疯狂的幻象
None of you believed in them.
你们谁都没相信他
And yet I'm on the outside?
而我却成了局外人了?
I'm the bad guy?
我成了坏人?
You know, I think it's time to settle old debts, hmm?
我觉得是时候算算旧账了 对吗?
For turning the Union against me.
因为你让联合会与我反♥目♥
It'd be too easy to kill you now.
现在杀了你太容易了
Let me show you how it all ends,
让我给你看看这一切的结局
and know that there is nothing you can do about it.
要知道 你可什么都做不了
He's not even close to being ready.
他离准备好还差得远呢
Maybe he never will be.
没准永远达不到
Brandon!
布兰登!
I wasn't gonna let you die.
我刚才不会让你没命的
I know, Dad.
我知道 爸
They're out.
他们出来了
Welcome back, old man.
欢迎回来 老头儿
You owe me a million bucks.
你欠我一百万
Hey.
嘿
Thank you, princess.
谢谢你 公主
You two done hugging it out?
你们两个有完没完啊?
What the hell did you see in there?
你们在里面到底看到了什么?
Skyfox.
天狐
Blood pressure's elevated. Heart rate too.
你的血压上升了 心率也是
Otherwise, looks like you're okay.
其他的指标倒还行
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
Skyfox sent you a message, didn't he?
天狐给你传达了讯息 对吧?
That's why he let us go.
所以他才放我们走的
What was it?
是什么?
I should tell Sheldon first.
我应该先告诉谢尔登
Well, if it affects Sheldon, it affects me.
关系到谢尔登的事也关系到我
GraceWalter.
-格蕾丝 -沃尔特
Show me.
给我看
What was that?
那是什么?
George cloned Blackstar
乔治克隆了黑星
knowing that he'd give the Union the most trouble.
因为他知道 他会给联合会带来最大的麻烦
Once I was in Blackstar's brain,
我一进到黑星的大脑
it was an ambush.
才发现那是一场埋伏
He thought I'd be alone.
他以为我会是一个人
He's coming for all of us.
他会找我们所有人报仇
That's not gonna happen.
他不会得逞的
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表