剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Otherwise, what's the use, huh?
不然还有什么用呢 是吧?
I'll do it.
这事我♥干♥
But I want my pay up front.
但是薪资要预付
Okay.For my family, in case anything happens.
-好 -这是给我家人的 以免路上出变故
Uh everything's gonna be all right, Fitz.I promise you.
一切都会没事的 费茨 我保证
Up front, all of it.
要全款预付
Well, what do you know, hmm?
哇 真是世事难料啊
Maybe you're not daft in the head after all.
或许你的脑袋瓜并不傻嘛
All right.
走吧
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你
So
你说吧
I haven't seen my father since I was 12.
我从12岁起就没见过我父亲了
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Yeah.
对
Believe me.
相信我
Believe you?
相信你?
Why would I believe you?
我为什么要相信你?
You're not exactly a model citizen.
你可算不上模范公民
My dad left before I could barely wipe my own ass.
我爸走的时候 我连擦屁♥股♥都不太会
So whatever it is you think I am,
所以不管你对我有什么看法
it's got nothing to do with him.
这都和他没关系
You're not the only one he hurt, you know?
他伤害的不止你一个
He was my friend. Hmm.
他曾是我的朋友
More than that. He was family.
不仅如此 他就像我的家人
I never thought that he would turn on us.
我从没想过他会背叛我们
Way my mom tells it,
根据我妈的说法
you were the ones turned on him.
是你们背叛了他
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, we all see the world the way wewant it to
毕竟我们看到的是我们想看到的世界
I see it the way it is.
我看到的是真实世界
I need to talk to him
我需要找他谈谈
before this thing gets any more out of control.
不然情况会更加不受控制
I already told you, I don't know where he is.
我已经说了 我不知道他在哪儿
Yeah? Well, maybe that thing does.
是吗?可能那个玩意儿知道
Oh, you think I haven't thought of that?
你以为我没想到过这一点吗?
Humor me.
你就满足我吧
Take us to my dad.
带我们去找我爸
He's not here, is he?
他不在这里吧?
Told you.
我就说吧
Some kind of a joke?
这是在开玩笑吗?
Yeah, a big one.
对啊 还是个大玩笑
Every time I tell it to take me to my dad,
每次我让它带我去找我爸
it dumps me in another strip club.
它都把我甩在不同的脱衣舞厅里
He must've thought that was a real goddamn riot.
他一定觉得这特他妈好玩吧
You watch your language, son.
注意语言 孩子
I'm not your son.
我不是你的孩子
And I am not my damn father.
我也不是我那该死的父亲
I've looked the other way with you
我对你容忍♥
out of respect for who your father used to be.
是看在你父亲过去的份上
He reaches out, you best let me know.
他来找你的话 你最好告诉我
I needed you, Shel,
我本来需要你的 谢尔登
Hmm.here with me to to make them
在这里 和我一起
to make them see it my way.
让他们认同我的想法
What do you do?
而你呢?
You go running off with your pal.
却和你的哥们儿去溜达了
You have to understand It's over.
-你得明白… -结束了
You didn't show. They voted us out.
你没有出现 他们把我们投出去了
They're selling the company, pennies on the dollar.
他们要把公♥司♥卖♥♥了 而且是贱卖♥♥
We're lucky if we keep the house.
能保住房♥子已经算万幸了
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Shel The company, board, none of it matters.
-谢尔登 -公♥司♥或董事会都不重要
Can we have the room? Yeah.
你能回避一下吗?
Please. I'll be outside.
-麻烦了 -好 我在外面等
Walt, I know you're upset with me.
沃尔特 我知道你在生我的气
But I need you to listen to me for a moment, okay?
但是你得好好听我说 好吗?
Okay.
好
Talk.
说吧
I I had another episode when I was in Kansas.
我在堪萨斯的时候又犯了一次病
But I saw something there.
但我在那里有所发现
I saw
我看见…
I saw coordinates, out in the middle of the Atlantic.
我看见了指向大西洋中♥央♥的坐标
Coordinates? Yeah.
-坐标? -对
To what?
是什么的坐标?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. But there is something out there.
但是那里肯定有什么东西
There's something that is gonna change our lives.
一个能改变我们人生的东西
Our lives?
我们的人生?
-Yes.
对
And I want you to come with me. Please, I'm
我想让你跟我去 求你了 我…
I need you.
我需要你
How does that feel,
这是种什么感觉?
needing your brother?
需要自己的兄弟
Oh, come on. You're not listening to me.
别这样 你还是没听进去
I asked you for one thing, Shel, that you be here today.
我只对你有一个要求 就是今天到场
I needed you It doesn't matter!
-我需要你… -这不重要!
None of it matters.
这都不重要
It mattered to me.
这对我很重要
Are you sure you don't have powers?
你确定你没有神力吗?
Gonna have the bruises tomorrow to prove it.
你明天看我的淤青就知道了
Sorry.
抱歉
Your dad dropped in on me today.
你♥爸♥今天突然来找我了
Shit.
我靠
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
This is how it always starts, you know? Hey
-每次都是这样开始的 -喂
Friendly talk, and then
先好声好气地聊 然后呢
bit by bit, he will intimidate the shit out of you
他会一点点地把你吓得屁滚尿流
until you realize it just
直到你意识到这…
isn't worth it.
这并不值得
He didn't come to see me about you.
他不是为你的事来找我的
He didn't?
不是吗?
I don't think he even knows about, uh
他应该不知道…
whatever this is.
我们这档子事
Well, what did he want?
那他找你干吗?
Looking for my father.
他想找我爸
So, what did you tell him?
那你怎么跟他说的?
The truth.
真♥相♥
Mostly.
大部分是
And just so you know,
我声明一下
your daddy doesn't scare me.
你♥爸♥吓不倒我
Sheldon told me what you said to him.
谢尔登跟我说了你对他说的话
Little strong, wasn't it?
你口气有点重 不是吗?
He needed to hear it
他是需要敲打一下
from somebody that gives a damn.
因为我他妈的在乎他
You know I do.
你知道我是在乎的
It's a funny way of showing it, if I'm honest.
说实话 你表达在乎的方式挺奇怪
Honesty's the game, is it?
你想跟我玩儿说实话 是么?
Okay.
那好吧
You know, you can't really care about someone
如果你对一个人的嫉妒心折磨着你
that you're so jealous of it turns you inside out.
你是无法真正地在乎他的
He's sick, George.
他病了 乔治
And you
而你呢
you keep feeding his delusions,
你总是助长着他的妄想
like it's a sport or something.
好像这是闹着玩儿似的
Sampson Steel died the moment your father stepped off the ledge.
桑普森钢铁 在你父亲跳楼的那一刻就死了
What?
什么?
-Clinging to it is your delusion.
放不下才是你的妄想
And what would you know about saving a business?
你哪里懂挽救企业的事?
Everything that you have is handed to you on a platter.
你所拥有的一切都是家里给你的
You arrogant little sh
你这个傲慢的死…
This isn't about saving the mill, Walt.
你根本不是在救炼钢厂 沃尔特
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表