剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Don't underestimate him.
不要小看他
I won't.
我不会的
But if he thinks he's gonna come for my family,
但如果他想伤害我的家人
he's got another thing coming.
他会吃不了兜着走
Grace
格蕾丝
We will bring him to justice.
我们会将他绳之以法
Jesus!
天啊!
I thought this was where you kept all your
我还以为你在这里放着
drugs and guns and shit.
毒品、枪♥支♥之类的破玩意儿呢
I keep my drugs in the nightstand.
我毒品就放在床头柜上
Don't really need a gun.
我并不怎么需要枪♥支♥
So, what is this?
那这是什么?
Like, some
难道这是
kind of comic-book superweapon?
什么漫画里的超级武器吗?
Somebody told me
有人告诉我
the power cell could punch a hole through the strongest being on the planet.
这个能量电池 能将地球的最强者打穿一个洞
You're gonna use it against my dad?
你会用它来对付我爸吗?
I'm gonna use it to find mine.
我是要用它来找我爸
And then what?
然后呢?
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
We all hacked our way through that jungle
我们大家都闯出了那片丛林
and made it through those tests or whatever. We all did that.
还通过了考验什么的 我们都成功了
Oh God. You're still on this?
天啊 你还在说这件事?
I wanna know.
我想知道嘛
How come he's the only one who gets a cosmic rod thingy?
凭什么就他有这个宇宙怪力棒?
Power Rod.
这叫神力棒
That's what you named it?
这是你起的名字吗?
Well, it's a rod, and it's powerful.
对啊 这是个棒子 而且神力强大
You know what they say about men who talk about their rods?
你知道人们怎么说 谈论自己棒子的男人吗?
What do they say, actually?
他们是怎么说的?
OK..
好了 行了
No, really, what do they say?
真的 他们怎么说
-We can all fly.
我们都可以飞翔
We're all crazy strong and fast, right? Mmhmm.
而且都超级强壮迅猛 对吗?
But you get that thing.
但是你有那玩意儿
How's that fair?
这不公平吧?
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
等等 等一下
I'm the only one that got one
这只有我一个人有
because all you other assholes weren't worthy.
因为你们这些混♥蛋♥都不配
-Oh, you Shit!
-我靠! -就是这个意思
I promise. That's what it says. I'm not?
真的 就是这个意思
All right, all right, let's all gather around the table.
好了 我们都在桌前坐下吧
Let's watch the swearing, please.
请大家注意别说脏话
-Yes, gentlemen, watch the shit you say.
是啊 各位男士 你们屁话太多了
I got first choice of seats.
我先挑座位
Chair.
去椅子
Oh. I'm sorry. I just I guess you're not worthy.
抱歉 看来你不配坐这里
That's funny.
真好笑
Your little magic wand better think twice
你那小魔法棒再敢说我不配
if it says I'm not worthy again.
就给我小心点
That goes for me too.
我也这么觉得
Because we've both heard that
因为我们听过的这种话
more than all of you combined.
比你们所有人加起来都多
Trust me, I get it.
相信我 我明白
Look, we're all worthy.
听着 我们都配得上
If we weren't, our bones
不然我们的尸骨
would still be on that island with all the others who tried and failed.
会和其他失败者一起留在岛上
That's assuming an awful lot.
你这也太主观臆断了吧
- How so?
为什么?
I just think the real question is, "Why?"
我觉得我们应该问的是为什么
Why did they give us these powers at all?
他们为什么要给我们这些神力?
So we could rule the world
这样我们就能统治世界
obviously.
这是显而易见的
Oh, can no one in this room take a joke?
这个房♥间里没人开得起玩笑吗?
Jeez.
真是的
You're the worst.
你最讨厌了
Seriously, though
不过说真的
we could do a lot of good.
我们可以做很多好事
We could get this country back on track.
让这个国家重回正轨
More than crooked politicians, anyway.
反正比那些狡诈的政客强
We don't govern,
我们不参与治国
and we don't kill.
也不杀戮
That's the Code.
这就是律条
That's not just our values. That's our system of checks and balances
这是我们的价值观 更是制衡体系
so that
如此一来
nobody here can even think about ruling the world.
这里的人休想有统治世界的想法
I can't imagine anyone in this room susceptible to that.
这个房♥间里应该没有人有这种倾向吧
Hey, America's in trouble.
美国情况不妙
I think we can all agree on that, right?
我想这一点我们都同意吧?
It's teetering on the edge.
现在的情况岌岌可危
But we've been given these amazing gifts.
但我们被赐予了这些了不起的神力
How do we use them to help our country get back on its feet?
我们要如何用它们 来帮助我们的国家东山再起?
You could've sent me a psychic thank-you.
你可以通过脑波感谢我
I'd get the sentiment just fine.
我同样能收到心意
I'd be trapped in Blackstar's brain if it wasn't for you.
要不是你 我就被困在黑星的大脑了
I felt showing my gratitude deserved a vis-Ã -vis.
我觉得我应该当面表达感激之情
You wanna show your appreciation?
你想表达感激之情吗?
Deposit my money into the account by tomorrow morning.
那就明早前把钱打到我的账户上
You're just like your mother.
真是有其母必有其女
To the point.
直截了当
No bullshit.
不搞虚的
Sounds like you really liked her.
听上去你很喜欢她
Yeah.
是的
I did.
的确
But you didn't love her
可你不爱她
because that would require communication,
因为那需要沟通
commitment.
承诺
Something we never had.
这是我们从未有过的
That's on me.
这是我的错
I wasn't around. I take full responsibility.
我没有陪伴你们 这全是我的责任
This mean you're gonna send me birthday cards now?
所以你现在会给我寄生日贺卡吗?
Are we really gonna be daddy and daughter?
我们真的会像父女一样相处吗?
Hey, what do you want me to say?
喂 你想要我说什么?
"I'm sorry"?
“对不起”?
"I made a mistake"?
“我犯了一个错”?
I don't want you to say another word.
我一句话都不想让你说
Oh, too late, dear.
太迟了 亲爱的
You know proximity allows us to read minds much better.
你知道离得越近 读心术就越强大
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I understand your confidence
我知道你很有自信
given the psychic trenches and diversions you've framed
因为你善用通灵术调虎离山
but they're grade-school.
但这些就是小学的水平
Oh, don't get too comfortable.
你可不要太惬意
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't treat me like a fucking palm reader!
你♥他♥妈♥不要以为我就是个看手相的!
I'm so glad you're okay, Brother.
你没事真是太好了 老弟
Oh, I didn't know if I'd see you again.
我都不知道还能不能再见到你
All I know
我只知道
is that you cloned Blackstar
是你克隆了黑星
and made it look like Skyfox was behind the whole thing.
并制♥造♥了这一切是天狐所为的假象
I heard about everything.
我都听说了
I heard about Skyfox.
我听说天狐的事了
Yeah. I heard about Blackstar.
是啊 我听说黑星的事了
Yeah, well, we think that George might be behind that as well.
是啊 那可能也是乔治搞的鬼
We found some some tech
我们发现了一些技术
in the lock of his cell with his signature all over it.
牢房♥的锁上有他动手脚的痕迹
What about Blackstar's cell?
那黑星的牢房♥呢?
You found a way to release him,
你想办法放走了他
knowing everyone would be attending to you and your
你知道大家的焦点会在你
fight with Skyfox.
以及你和天狐的打斗上面
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表