剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
that the child did something bad
即这个孩子犯了错
to deserve it,
这是应得的惩罚
that they failed to prevent it.
他们没能阻止这件事发生
However, it does help us better understand
不过这确实帮助我们更好地理解了
your attachment to the Code.
你对律条的执念
It's operating on several levels for you.
这在几个方面对你起作用
Yes, it has institutionalized a way to be good.
它固然是一种做好事的制度化方式
It's also quite practical,
这也很有实际意义
as it staves off the amount of death or loss in your life.
因为它能减缓你生命中的死亡或损失
But in your line of work,
但是在你这个行业里
there is a 100 percent certainty
百分之百确定的是
that your adversaries will attempt to rob you of your life.
你的敌人会试图夺取你的性命
Well, we can agree on that, yes?
这点你同意吧?
Oh, yeah, Jack.
是的 杰克
I think you know we can.
你这是明知故问呢
Good.
那好
Now, in any other similar field,
听着 在其他类似的领域
the military or or law enforcement, for example,
比如军队或者执法人员
one has the right to kill in self-defense or in the protection of others.
他们有权为了自卫或保护他人而杀人
Yeah.
对
But for the members of your Union of Justice,
但是对于你的正义联合会成员来说
when they are faced with the equivalent threat,
当他们面临同样的威胁时
they must remember the Code,
他们必须要谨记律条
which is another way of remembering you.
换句话说 这也是在铭记你
We do not let our anger get the best of us.
我们一定要控制住自己的怒火
So I'm just a giant narcissist?
所以我就是个超级自恋狂?
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思?
No, no, no. You're just hoping to stay alive in the minds of the people you love,
不 你只是希望活在你爱的人的心中
the way your father couldn't.
而不是像你父亲那样
They're exactly the same.
这两个一模一样
Identical in every way.
各个方面都相同
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
Well, I can read minds. You shoot fire out of your eyes.
我会读心术 你眼睛可以喷火
So, there's that.
有什么是不可能的?
And what about this thing?
那这个东西呢?
How did that get inside of him?
这是怎么进入他体内的?
No idea.
不知道
But the way it's constructed,
从它的构造
the tech, the design
技术和设计来看
only one man on the planet could've built it,
世上只有一个人可以建造它
George.
乔治
Skyfox. Mmhmm.
天狐
Why would George wanna kill us now, after all these years?
这么多年了 乔治为什么现在要杀我们?
And why hide all of this stuff
又为什么要把这些
inside a copy of Blackstar?
藏在一个复♥制♥版黑星的体内?
None of it makes any sense.
这全都说不通呀
George always liked puzzles
乔治一向喜欢谜题
and a good joke at my expense.
还有开我的玩笑
I'm sure he loves being
他一定很享受
the only one who knows the punch line here.
当唯一知道这笑话的包袱的人吧
Well, it's not like we can ask him.
我们也没办法问他
We spent years looking for him and never got close.
我们找了他这么多年 眉目都没有
Maybe there's someone who can help us.
或许有一个人可以帮我们
You sure it's there?
你确定在那里吗?
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
Iowa.
去爱荷华
Home.
回归主人
Home.
回归主人
I said we need to talk.
我说了我们得聊聊
It's about your father.
是关于你父亲的
Okay. All I see are trousers. Where is this gal?
好吧 全是穿裤子的 那个姑娘呢?
Ah, she'shere somewhere. I don't know.
她就在这儿附近吧 我不知道
Excuse me. We're looking for Grace Kennedy.
打扰一下 我们在找格蕾丝肯尼迪
Have you seen her?
你有看到她吗?
Oh, I know shit when I smell it, Larry!
你少给我说屁话 拉瑞
Don't wave it under my nose and call it a bouquet!
你不要拉屎还骗我是香的
Come on, Grace. Be reasonable.
别这样 格蕾丝 你讲讲道理
Oh, "Come on, Grace."
“别这样 格蕾丝”
Shove it up your ass, Larry,
把你那臭狗屎给我憋回去
and don't stop until the shit hits your brain
一路直通你的脑袋
if there's room for any more up there!
如果那里还没塞满屎的话
Oh, what are you eyeballing, chipmunk?
你瞅什么瞅啊 花栗鼠?
Great.
这下好了
If you're here to sue me for everything I've got, this is it.
如果你们要告我 我的全部身家在此
No. No, no. We're not here for that, Miss Kennedy.
不 我们不是为这个来的 肯尼迪小姐
Grace.
叫我格蕾丝吧
I like to drop the formalities after someone's read me the riot act.
都已经痛骂我一通了 就别见外了
And I'm sorry about the way I behaved the last time I was here. It's just
我为我上次在这里的行为道歉 只是…
I didn't know some of those things about my father, and and
我父亲的一些事是我不知道的 而且…
Look, I probably would've done the same,
我可能也会那么做
only less politely.
而且还没你那么有礼貌
Does this one talk, or is he just for show?
这个人会说话还是只是摆设?
Yeah, this is my Oh! Oh, he talks, yeah. George Hutchence.
-他是… -我是会说话的 乔治哈契恩斯
Oh, yeah.
啊 对哦
I've seen you in the society pages. Mm.
我在社会版看到过你
You look better in black and white.
你穿黑白色更好看
I like her.
我喜欢她
Well, get a good look, fellas,
那你们就好好看一眼吧
cause she's out the door.
因为我要走人了
Wait. You quit?
等一下 你辞职了?
That's one version.
这是一种说法
The other is
另一种说法是
hard times aren't just for capitalists,
现在不是只有资本家不好过
so they had to cut the staff by one,
所以他们必须裁掉一个人
because I'm a dame in a skirt
因为我是一个穿裙子的姑娘
and not some sap with a penis to swing around.
而不是有鸡♥巴♥可以甩来甩去的蠢蛋
Debatable.
那倒不一定
Where's my mug?
我的马克杯呢?
Miss Kennedy, if you could give us a moment
肯尼迪小姐 你能给我们几分…
Where's my mug?
我的马克杯呢?
If you don't mind, I have an opportunity
如果你不介意 我有个适合你的机…
Okay! Okay!
听着!
- She's she's on the table.
她站桌上了
Okay! Who's got my mug?
听着!谁拿了我的马克杯?
Oh,Izzy.
伊齐
Are you sure about this?
你确定要找她吗?
Yes, yes, yes. She was in the cellar
确定 她在地窖里
That's a better place for her. Less chance she can gnaw off your leg.
她在地窖比较好 免得她咬掉你的腿
You two planting roots, or you got something on your mind?
你俩是要一直耗下去还是有事找我?
I'd like to offer you a job.
我想给你一份工作
Me?
我?
I had the same reaction.
我跟你的反应一样
I'm mounting an expedition,
我要进行一次远征
and I would like you to come along to chronicle everything that happens.
希望你能随行记录发生的一切
An expedition to where?
去哪里远征?
Well, it's
呃 是…
What does it matter?
这重要吗?
Unemployment's heading north of 20 percent.
失业率就要超过20%了
Even if you land soft at another paper,
就算你轻松找到了另一家报社
they're not gonnagive the best assignments to a skirt and heels.
他们不会把最好的任务给女人吧?
So, you throw in with us, you get paid,
你和我们一起既有钱赚
and you get the scoop of a lifetime.
还有价值惊人的独家新闻
Why don't you let Larry choke that down?
拉瑞就只有吞苦水了
You know, if you talk any faster, your tongue's gonna land on the floor.
瞧你这巧舌如簧的 小心舌头掉地上
Why me?
为什么选我?
It's complicated.
说来复杂
Dumb it down.
那就说简单点
I had a vision,
我看见了幻象
and you -Of a better future.
-你… -他是说对美好未来的幻想
For you, for the country, for everyone, really.
对你 对这个国家
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表