剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
You know, she's Chloe.
你知道的 克萝伊就那样
Yeah.
是啊
I, um…
我…
I ran into Janna out on patrol.
我在巡逻的时候碰见了珍娜
J…?
珍
Ghost Beam.Oh, right. Right, right. That's Chloe's friend.
-幽灵光束 -哦 对 那是克萝伊的朋友
She's a good kid. How's she doing?
她是个好孩子 她怎么样?
She's dead.
她死了
Hey! You keep this ship on course!
喂 船必须保持航向!
You keep it on course! You hear me?
保持航向 听见了没?
You try anything, I'll put a hole in you! I
你要是敢乱来 我就打你一枪
I swear to God!
我对天发誓!
Mr. Sampson! Hey!
-桑普森先生 -喂!
For God's sake, Sheldon!
我求你了 谢尔登!
Put the gun down, Shel!
把枪放下 谢尔登!
We can't turn around! We're so close!
我们不能掉头 我们就差一点了!
- It's over, Shel.Told you they'd turn against you!
-结束了 谢尔登 -我就说他们会背叛你吧
We've taken it as far as we can go! It's over!
-我们只能走这么远了 -结束了!
They always do.
他们总是这样
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
They wanna see you fail.
他们想看你一败涂地
They wanna see you fall, just like I did.
他们想看你坠落 就像我那样
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Mr. Sampson, if you don't put that sidearm down,
桑普森先生 你再不把枪放下
I will shoot you.
我就对你开枪了
-They're trying to take it away from you…-Don't, Dad!
-他们想从你身上夺走它 -不要啊 爸!
…your dream, your destiny.
你的梦想 你的命运
You're just gonna let 'em?
你就任凭他们抢夺吗?
Dad, please…
爸 求你了!
Please!
求你了!
Sheldon! Sheldon!
谢尔登!
Listen, whatever… whatever you're hearing,
听着 不管你现在听到了什么
it doesn't matter.
这不重要
It… it doesn't matter if it's real or not,
它是真是假都不重要
because it's real to you.
因为它对你来说是真的
She's playing you, just like they played Miller.
她在耍你 就像他们耍了米勒一样
You don't wanna do this.
你不要这样
This isn't the way forward. It's the way down.
这样无济于事 只会让事情变更糟
You gotta listen to her, Shel!
你得听她的 谢尔登!
George, I don't think I'm okay.
乔治 我不觉得我没事
Miller knew what to do!
米勒知道怎么做
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
-Now, kill her! Please.
-杀了她 -求你把枪放下
Don't listen to 'em, boy.
别听他们的 孩子
Taking a life is never the answer!
杀人永远不能解决问题!
Kill all of 'em before it's too late!
把他们全杀了 不然就来不及了
They'll lie to you.
他们会骗你
-No, no, no!
不要!
Sheldon.
谢尔登
Well… there you go.
好了 这下行了
What is that?
这是什么?
It cr…
它
It cracked.
它裂开了
2… 2:18.
2点18分
Shel… Sheldon.
谢尔登
My God!
我的天啊
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表