剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
So, what happened?
那结果呢?
That goddamn thing came out of nowhere.
不知道从哪儿冒出个该死的玩意儿
One minute…
一分钟前
the sea was…
那海面还是
clear, glassy, like a mirror.
清澈透明 像镜子一样
The next minute,
但突然之间
I looked up, and it was on us.
我抬头一看 它直冲我们而来
Oh, the wind came up something awful.
风刮得特别厉害
Waves like I'd never seen.
海浪之大 是我前所未见的
We tried to go around it next three, four days.
在接下来的三四天 我们试图绕过它
But iffen we turned, it turned.
但是我们一转向 它也跟着转
It was like it knew what we were doing.
就像它知道我们在做什么似的
Like it… like it was alive.
就像它有生命一样
And then, all of a sudden…
然后突然之间
the world went upside down.
一阵天旋地转
Broke my collarbone, my leg…
我摔断了锁骨、腿
bunch of ribs.
还有几根肋骨
I got this doozy on my head.
我的头感觉晕晕的
And I heard this ringing off and on ever since.
从那时起我就会时不时地耳鸣
You hear that?
你听得到吗?
The ringing?
有个刺耳的声音?
No.
听不到
You ain't been out there yet, then, have you?
那你还没到那儿去过 对不对?
Out where?
哪里?
Out where the sea comes alive!
到大海会变得有生命一样的地方啊!
Ain't you been listening?
你有没有在听啊?
I never went to sea again.
我再也没有出过海了
But…
但是
it found me, even after all these years.
它找到了我 即使在这么多年之后
The water
水啊
always finds you.
它总是会找到你的
It makes these patterns.
它会排出一些图案
Around.
绕啊
Around.
绕啊
Told you there ain't nothing out here.
我就说这里什么都没有吧
Just a crazy old fool with a finger on the trigger.
就是个扣着扳机的疯傻老头儿罢了
Was it somebody close?
那是你亲近的人吗?
What? Whoever was talking to you.
-什么? -刚才在跟你说话的那个人
It's always somebody close.
一般总是亲近的人
Don't listen to 'em, boy.
别听他们的 孩子
They'll lie to you.
他们会骗你
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一下!
Got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑呢
Hey! The hell do you think you're doing?
喂 你在搞什么啊?
The hell does it look like, Carl?
你觉得呢 卡尔?
I'm having a party.
我在开派对呀
Mmm. You put a goddamn hole in my wall!
你♥他♥妈♥在我墙上砸了一个洞!
Eh… You got my notice on the door, I see, huh?
门上的驱逐通知你看到了 是吧?
I want you out
你给我出去
now.You're trespassing, all of you!
快点 你们全都是非法闯入!
Yo, who is this asshole?
哟 这混♥蛋♥是谁呢?
I'm the asshole that owns the building, you little shit.
这个混♥蛋♥是这幢楼的主人 臭小子
All right, everybody out.
好了 你们都出去
You, let's go now.
你 跟我来 快点
Kaitlyn? Kaitlyn, you mind?
凯特琳 能麻烦你一下吗?
See?
看见没?
All better.
好多了
Now, get out of my apartment,
现在该你滚出我的公♥寓♥了
or I'll have her reverse something on you.
不然我就让她修理一下你
That's hilarious. You're very funny. You're very funny. Thank you. Uh, just…
真好笑 你很幽默嘛 谢谢
Okay, just keep it down. People are trying to sleep.
好吧 你们就小声点吧 邻居还得睡觉呢
Bye!
再见啦
Lay some more lines out, bitch! Whoo!
我们再来吸点吧 贱♥人♥们!
We're just getting started!
这才刚刚开始呢!
It makes these patterns.
它会排出一些图案
Around.
绕啊
Around.
绕啊
Thirty-two. Forty-nine.
32、49
Twenty-eight. Thirty-four. Forty-seven. Sixteen.
28、34、47、16
Go! Go!
快走啊!
Go.
快走!
Go.
快走啊
Go. Go.
快走
Go.
快走
Go. Go. Go.
快走
Sheldon…
谢尔登
I'm ready to come home.
我准备好回家了
Thirty-two. Forty-nine.
32、49
Twenty-eight. Thirty-four.
28、34
Forty-seven. Sixteen.
47、16
Jesus, Chloe.
天啊 克萝伊
Shit.
我靠
Sugar and Spice.
小糖糖
Okay
来吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
我给你擦擦干净
Get away from me. You're not my mother.
你走开 你又不是我妈
Look, I'm just trying to help.
喂 我就是想帮你而已
Brandon wants to be him.
布兰登想要成为他
You wanna be her.
你想要成为她
But you can't.
可是你不行
You're just you.
你就是你而已
No matter what you do…
不管你做什么
you're just you.
你就是你而已
Hey, let's, um… let's get something in your stomach.
我去带你填点肚子吧 好吗?
Okay? I think it'll really make you feel better.
我觉得这样你会好受些
Why are you here, Janna?
你为什么要管我 珍娜?
Because I'm your friend.
因为我是你的朋友
No, you aren't.
不 你才不是呢
Chloe…
克萝伊
I don't have friends…
我没有朋友
because I'm an asshole.
因为我是个混♥蛋♥
That's what all of you really think, right?
你们都是这么想的 对吧?
You're better than this.
你不应该落魄成这样
No.
不
I'm not.
我就是落魄
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表