剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
This is about saving yourself!
而是在救你自己!
Sheldon's just trying to do the same in his own way.
谢尔登也是 只是以他的方式罢了
So, you believe him?
所以你相信他?
His visions.
他的幻象
You really believe that there's something out there in the middle of the ocean?
你真的相信在大洋的中♥央♥有点什么?
I have no idea.
我不知道
All I know is he needs this.
我只知道这是他需要的
He needs this journey to heal.
他需要这场旅程来疗愈自己
Maybe he's not the only one.
可能他并不是唯一一个吧
Wait. Slow down. You want me to go where?
等一下 说慢点 你想让我去哪儿?
Morocco. That's where we'll find the ship, I think.
摩洛哥 我们应该是去那里找船
And
这…
Walt agreed to this?
沃尔特也同意吗?
Well, Walt didn't at first. I thought the whole thing was gonna go belly-up
他一开始不同意 我以为这事没戏了
but somehow George convinced him.
结果乔治想办法说服他了
I I don't know what I would do without George.
我真是离不开乔治啊
Sheldon, stop. Stop.
谢尔登 停一下
You you you said that everything was gonna be okay.
你说一切都会没事的
-You you said that you were okay.
你说你没事
I am.
我没事啊
I am. This is this is real, all of it.
我没事 这是真的 全都是真的
Well,
那么
did you see me
你有看到我吗?
in your visions?
我在你的幻象里吗?
Was I there?
我在那里吗?
No, Jane.
别这样 珍恩
What was your thought process after Jane left you?
珍恩离开你后 你是怎么想的?
Your narrative?
怎么解读的?
It was a punishment
那是一项惩罚
for not being good enough.
因为我不够好
That's not what she told you, was it?
但她并不是这么说的吧?
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
The Code is a symbol for being a good boy and that
律条是当一个好孩子的象征
we can't prevent loss or tragedy.
我们是无法避免损失或悲剧的
I'm not naive.
我并不天真
But?
但是
But the world never used to be so intentionally cruel.
但是这个世界从未如此蓄意地残忍♥过
It used to be that if you gave your kids everything they needed,
在过去 如果你满足孩子的所有需求
they'd be okay.
他们就会好好的
That you protect your country,
如果你保护了你的国家
they call you a hero.
他们就奉你为英雄
The world has always been chaos and shit,
这个世界一向都充满了混乱和狗屁
my friend.
醒醒吧 朋友
It's your beliefs that have kept you hopeful.
是你的信仰让你保持希望
"If I'm good, bad things won't happen to me
“如果我是好人 坏事就不会降临于我
or the ones that I love."
或者我所爱的人”
It's a construct you created a long time ago
这是你很久以前就建立了的思维建构
to shield yourself from reality.
让你回避现实的残酷
But reality always wins out,
而现实总是会获得胜利
no matter how profoundly we rail against it.
不管我们有多么强烈地反抗它
So, what are you saying?
那你什么意思?
That there is no difference between right and wrong?
对错是没有分别的?
That that morality is some kind of an intellectual exercise?
道德只是头脑里的某种博弈?
No.
不
I'm suggesting that you exist in a world of your own creation,
我是说你存在于你自己创造的世界里
a world of black and white, good and evil.
一个黑白分明、非善即恶的世界
And it has protected you for the most part.
这在很大程度保护了你
But?
但是?
But it doesn't allow for the way the world really is
但它容不下世界真实的样子
and how the majority of people live in it,
以及绝大多数人和它相处的方式
in shades of gray.
那就是灰色地带
Well, I'm afraid we'll have to continue this next week.
好了 恐怕我们得下周再继续了
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你 杰克
Sometimes it feels like you're the only one that I can talk to.
有时候我觉得你是我唯一能倾诉的人
Isn't it interesting that the one person you come to for advice
这太有意思了 你征求意见的对象
is the man who tried to kill you for 20 years?
是20年来一直想杀你的人
Honestly, Jack, no one else understands me.
说实话 杰克 其他人都不懂我
Well, you always know where tofind me.
行啊 反正你随时都知道在哪儿找我
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表