剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
They're just like us.
他们就跟我们一样
But why?
可为什么呢?
To see if we can overcome adversity
为了考验我们能否克服逆境
together.
一起克服
That means there has to be
这意味着这里
there has to be a way out of this.
这里一定有一条出路
Jesus.
天啊
What the hell?
搞什么?
What the hell was that?
刚刚那是什么?
Put it back.-What?
-放回去 -什么?
Put your hand back.
把你的手放回去
Put it back!
重新放上去!
My God.
天啊
There's a reason we all had to be here.
我们必须齐聚在这里是有原因的
Grace, come on. Come here. Fitz
格蕾丝 快来 过来 费茨
Richard, Walter, come on.
理查德 沃尔特 快来
Walt. Come on.
沃尔特 来吧
Come on. We need you.
来吧 我们需要你
What?
搞什么?
It's not working. It's not working. No, no, no. It's gotta work.
-没有反应啊 -不 这样必须能行
It has to work.
必须有反应才对
We've come this far. We've come this far together.
我们都走到这里了 还是一起走到的
Together.
一起
Walter, George, you guys gotta put everything aside.
沃尔特 乔治 你们要放掉争执
You gotta let things go.
你们要尽释前嫌
No.
不对
No.
不行
It's not just about George and Walter.
这不仅关系到乔治和沃尔特
It's about you and Walter too.
还关系到你和沃尔特
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
He's spiking across the board
他的各个脑波都在激增
but it's random, unstable.
但没有规律也不稳定
Whatever you're gonna do,
不管你们打算做什么
you best get to it.
最好现在就做
He could flatline at any moment.
他的大脑可能在任何时候骤停
Give me your hand.
把手给我
I should've charged you more.
我应该多收点费的
Oh, the path I took last time, it's closed.
我上次走的那条路径已经关闭了
It's collapsed.
它崩塌了
No, wait.
不 等等
There.
好了
Not a lot to work with.
这不够多啊
-No, it's enough.
不 够了
That's it.
就是这样
Almost there.
就快到了
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
Walt? Walt? Walt?
-沃尔特? -沃尔特?
-No, something's not -It's not right.
不 有件事不太对劲
Walt?
沃尔特?
Oh my God! Walter!
天啊 沃尔特!
- What did you do?
你做了什么?
Raikou, do something!
雷光 快做点什么!
I am.
我在做了
I'm keeping the door to Blackstar's mind open.
我在让黑星大脑的大门保持开启
It closes, Walt's never getting out.
它一旦关闭 沃尔特就永远出不来了
No.
不
No, not you. Not now.
不 你现在不该出现
Get out of my head.
滚出我的脑袋
No, no. Wait, Shel.
没有 等等 谢尔登
I see him too.
我也看到他了
No.
不是吧
You have completed the ordeal. completed the ordeal. completed the ordeal.
-你们已经完成了考验 -你们已经完成了考验
You have succeeded where so many others have failed.
许多人都失败了 而你们成功了
You have succeeded where so many have failed.
许多人都失败了 而你们成功了
You have crossed untold distances
你们跨越了无比遥远的距离
You have crossed untold distances
你们跨越了无比遥远的距离
- suffered unthinkable loss. - unthinkable loss.
-遭受了无法想象的损失 -遭受了无法想象的损失
unthinkable loss. suffered unthinkable loss.
遭受了无法想象的损失
suffered unthinkable loss.
遭受了无法想象的损失
Yet you have prevailed.
但你们取得了胜利
And you are found worthy. worthy.
-你们证明了自己的价值 -价值
Mr. Welbeck!
维尔贝克先生!
Come about, hard to port!
快点往左边掉个头
We're getting the hell out of here! Aye!
-我们得离开这里 -好!
Captain!
船长!
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表