剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
until you awaken them to glory,
直到您唤醒他们的荣耀
for you are the resurrection and the life.
因为您就是复活和生命
Then will they see you face to face,
然后他们会与您面对面
and in your light, will see light
在您的光亮中看到光明
and know the splendor of God,
认识神的荣耀
for you live
因为您…
Sheldon?
谢尔登?
I don't think she's coming.
她应该不会来了
It's funny.
说来可笑
You never really know anybody until they're gone, do you?
有时人死了你才知道他的真面目
That's when it's all stripped away, the
这时一切都变得赤♥裸♥裸
the lies that that hold you together, blind you, blind you from seeing
那些维系你们的谎言 让你看不到…
Sheldon?
谢尔登?
the truth you don't wanna see.
你不想看到的真♥相♥
Shel?
谢尔登?
Sheldon!
谢尔登!
Sheldon! Somebody get a doctor!
-谢尔登! -快叫医生!
Then will they see you face-to-face
然后他们会与您面对面
and know the splendor of God.
认识神的荣耀
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
Today we bury my friends.
今天我们要埋葬我的朋友们
I knew them as Briggs,
他们在我心里是布里格斯
Vera,
薇拉
and Barry.
和巴瑞
They weren't their powers. They weren't their uniforms.
定义他们的不是神力也不是制♥服♥
They were people.
他们是人
And I'm sorry they're gone.
他们的离世令我惋惜
I'm sorry I failed them.
我很抱歉让他们失望了
I'm sorry I couldn't do more,
我很抱歉我没能做得更多
couldn't be more.
没能成为更好的人
We're all reaching for something, and we keep falling short of it.
我们都有目标 但总是够不到
But not Briggs,
但是布里格斯不同
not Vera and not Barry.
薇拉和巴瑞也不同
They achieved it.
他们做到了
They died heroes.
他们是英雄
And I envy them.
我很羡慕他们
So sorry. Thank you for coming.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢你们过来
Thank you. Say hello to your mom.
-谢谢 -跟你妈妈问好
Hey.
嘿
You did good out there, B.
你刚刚讲得很好 布兰登
How you doing? You okay?
你怎么样?还好吗?
She's alive. That's how.
她还活着 活着就好
I won't forget the reason she's still here.
我不会忘记是谁救了她
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
How are they holding up?
她们还好吗?
They saw Barry.
她们看见巴瑞了
They saw it on the news, and
在新闻上看到的
they didn't blur it out or cover it up.
没做模糊处理或打码
Jesus.I want them to forget.
-天啊 -我想让她们忘掉
Ask your uncle?
能请你伯伯帮忙吗?
He can go inside their heads and erase it.
他能进入她们的大脑抹除记忆
Like they never saw it. They won't have to remember him that way.
就像没看过一样 她们就不会记住巴瑞的惨相了
Karen,
凯伦
he doesn't do that,
他不会做那种事
especially not to kids.
尤其是对孩子
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Mrs. Bishop.
毕肖普太太
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
抱歉打扰了 女士
Boys over at the precinct took up a collection.
我们警局的人做了一场募捐
Uh, it ain't much, but, uh Thank you.
-数目不多 不过… -谢谢
Least we could do.
聊表心意
Anything you need, Karen, you let me know, okay?
凯伦 你有需要就直说 好吧?
There's too many funerals.
太多葬礼了
Us and you.
我们双方都是
We're doing our best.
我们在尽最大的努力
I know you guys are too.
我知道你们也是
Eh, there's doing, and then there's getting it done.
努力是一回事 做到是另一回事
Ought to line them all up, pop them one by one,
得把坏蛋全部排成一排 一个个毙掉
just like you did Blackstar.
就像你对待黑星一样
Hole in the head. Problem solved.
把头打穿一个洞 问题就解决了
Half the people were patting him on the back for killing Blackstar.
一半的人都觉得他杀黑星杀得好
Fitz too. He wasn't even trying to hide it.
费茨也是 而且毫不遮掩
How about that cop that Brandon was talking to?
和布兰登说话的那个警♥察♥也是
These guys are supposed to be upholding the law,
这些人的职责是维护♥法♥律
not campaigning for mass executions.
而不是鼓吹大规模处决
I thought we were having a conversation.
我是在唱独角戏吗?
Oh.You were handling it fine by yourself.
哦 我觉得你一个人说得挺好的
You're good at that.
这个你擅长
I'm not Walt. I can't read your mind.
我不是沃尔特 不会读心术
I don't know. What do you want, Sheldon?
那你想怎么样嘛?
The world isn't the way you want it to be.
这个世界不是你想要的样子
You made that pretty clear at the press conference.
你在记者会上说得很清楚
I couldn't stand there anymore, Grace.
我不能袖手旁观啊
These people have no idea what they're asking.
这些人根本是在瞎起哄
You cannot control everything!
不是所有事都是你能控制的
You have to stop.
你不能再这样了
I mean, if you clamp down on this
如果你压制这件事
the way you clamped down on the kids
就像你压制我们的孩子那样
We don't kill, ever, no exceptions.
我们从不杀人 无一例外
You know what? If there weren't exceptions,
要是没有例外的话
we wouldn't be having this conversation right now,
我们现在根本无法这么对话
because we'd be buried next to Brandon's friends.
因为我们会和布兰登的朋友一同下葬
Sheldon, the supervillains are changing the rules.
谢尔登 超级反派正在改变规则
I don't know why the hell they can't have a nurse in here to keep an eye on him.
不知道他们为何不能请个护士照看他
We're paying them enough.
我们可是付够了钱的
I could do with a nurse or two myself.
也可以给我来一两个护士
Can you shut it off for five minutes, Hutchence?
你能消停五分钟吗 哈契恩斯?
This isn't a joke.
这可不是开玩笑
I wasn't joking. I could use a nurse.
我没开玩笑啊 我真的需要护士
When's the last time a doctor came by?
医生上次过来是多久以前了?
An hour ago.
一个小时前
Yes, and he said the same thing as the last one an hour before that.
他和两小时之前来过的医生说的一样
If there was something they could do, they would do it.
他们有办法的话 自会做点什么
We just have to wait.
我们就等着吧
You have to do that on his bed? Go play on a table.
你非要在他床上玩牌吗?到桌上去
I don't tell you to stop wearing a hole in the floor.
你地板都要踏穿了我也没拦你
You don't tell me where to play cards.
我在哪儿玩牌你管不着
Get those cards off his bed, or I'll do it for you.
把床上的牌拿走 不然我自己来
You try it, and I'll throw you out the goddamn window.
你试试啊 信不信我把你扔出窗户
George!
乔治
Sorry, Jane.
抱歉 珍恩
No, Dad!
不要啊 爸!
Find the boat.
找到那艘船
Gather your crew.
召集你的船员
Sheldon. Sheldon?
谢尔登?
Sail to the island and save America.
驶向岛上 拯救美国
Get the doctor. Go!
去叫医生 快!
Okay. All right. You're in the hospital. All right?
没事的 你在医院 知道吗?
You had a seizure at the service.
你在葬礼上癫痫发作了
I'm alive?
我还活着吗?
You gave us a good scare, I'll tell you what.
你可把我们吓坏了 我告诉你
You're here.You're with us, all right?
你醒了 你和我们在一起呢
You're in the hospital.
这里是医院
I saw something.
我看到了一些画面
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
An island.
一座岛
I think it was
那好像是…
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表