剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
But what?
但是什么?
But it never stops, Mom,
这永远不会消停 妈
the hate,
仇恨
people killing each other for no reason.
人们无缘无故地互相残杀
What good is setting an example if no one ever follows it?
没人效仿的话 树立榜样有什么用?
Because it's the right thing.
因为这是正确的事
Remember that.
记住这一点
She's a delicate vessel, Mr. Sampson. Any faster
这船很娇气的 桑普森先生 再开快…
A damned antique is what she is.
这就是个破旧的老古董
I told you I got the watch. I said the next time you come…
我说下次你来的时候… 我说了表在我这儿
-You told me to bring…
是你让我拿上…
I said, "Next time" That's not what I said.
我是说“下次” 我没这么说过
Yes, it's not possible.
对 这不可能
Sorry.
抱歉
Somebody ought to put a bell around your neck.
应该有人在你脖子上系个铃铛
And barbed wire around yours.
再在你脖子上安铁丝网
Help keep the natives away.
免得当地人靠近你
Is this your card?
这是你的牌吗?
No.
不是
Hey, what's with your friend?
喂 你朋友怎么回事?
He was talking to himself, and it's not the first time either.
他刚在自言自语 而且不是第一次了
I'm not listening to you. Just go.
我不会听你的 快走开
Oh, it's just Sheldon working things out in his head.
哦 就是谢尔登在整理思绪罢了
Stop it. -You see the way they're looking at me? -Huh.
住口 你看见他们看我的眼神了吗?
You know, there's a bunch of boats where we're headed…
已经有几艘船在我们要去的地方沉了
and he's doing the heading.
可他还让我们去那儿
Look, I've known Sheldon my entire life, all right?
我打小就认识谢尔登了 好吧?
The craziest thing the guy's ever done is choose Northwestern over Harvard
他做过的最扯的事 就是选择了西北大学而不是哈佛
so he could see more Cubs' games.
就因为他想看更多的小熊队比赛
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I promise you. I promise you, there's no chance they're gonna do that to me.
我保证 他们不可能这样对我
There's no chance.
绝对不可能
No. Whatever they're It
不 无论他们…
Stop it!
停下!
That's not what I said. I said you
我没有那么说 我说你…
Austin! Austin!
奥斯汀!
His pulse is faint. He's… he's barely breathing.
他的脉搏很弱 几乎没有呼吸了
Guys, he needs help!
各位 他需要帮助
Okay, you're done!
好 你完蛋了
You hear me? You are done!
听见没?你完蛋了!
Light that bitch up!
把那死家伙烧死!
-Oh, with pleasure.
乐意之至
Say good night, asshole!
说再见吧 混♥蛋♥!
Stop it! It's over!
住手!都结束了!
Get out of the way, Janna! No!
-快让开 珍娜! -不!
Move! This isn't right!
-让开! -这样做不对!
Screw it! I'm doing it!
管他妈的 我上了
Stand down!
退下!
He and Baryon ambushed us!
他和重子侠伏击了我们
The fight was over! He was down!
战斗结束了 他已经倒下了!
I was making sure that he stayed down!
我是想让他爬不起来!
You don't get to make that call.
你没有权利做这个决定
Supposed to bend over and just take it?
我们应该撅着屁♥股♥挨打吗?
Lower your voice
你小声一点
and take two steps back. Now!
再给我退后两步 快点!
Sorry, ma'am.
我跟您道歉
It's just Baryon got away.
可是重子侠逃走了
We need to be better than they are, Jay,
我们应该比他们更好 杰伊
now more than ever.
尤其是现在
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe that's how it used to be.
也许这在以前还说得通
But now it's about not getting killed.
但现在我们只能指望不会被杀
What's the Union gonna do about that?
联合会打算怎么做?
Oh God.
哦 天啊
Shh. Come here. Come here.
过来
Just stop it!
快停下!
No. No. There has to be another way.
不 一定还有别的办法
People are starting to look at me funny because of you.
大家开始用奇怪的眼神看我了
You won't leave me alone.
这都是因为你老是缠着我
Who's in there with him?
他和谁在里面?
-Nobody. I saw him go in alone.
没有人 我看他一个人进去的
…questions,but I have to give them answers.
…问题 但我得给他们答案
Stop No, that's not a riddle. I'm not asking you a riddle.
停 这不是谜语 我没让你给我打谜语
I need to know, why are you doing this?
我想知道你为什么要这么做
He's not just talking to himself. He's arguing, yelling.
他不只会自言自语 还会争吵大吼
Yeah. George said, "That's just what Sheldon does."
对 乔治说谢尔登平常就这样
"His way of sorting his thoughts out."
会用这个方式理清思绪
He was trying to sell it pretty hard.
他编得还有模有样的
Hey, if your brother's off his nut, we need to know.
喂 如果你弟疯了 我们得知情
Hey, I don't wanna hear that, Fitz.
喂 我不许你这么说 费茨
He's been through a lot, no question, but he's fine.
他真的经历了很多 但他没事
No, he's not!
他才不是呢!
We're done here.
就说到这儿吧
Wait No, no, no! Whoa!
-等等 -不行 喂!
We're in the middle of the goddamn ocean,
我们他妈的漂在大洋的中♥央♥
and your brother is popping a stitch.
而你弟的脑子抽风了!
The engines have stopped.
发动机停了
You know Jay was just upset?
你知道杰伊是在说气话吧?
Austin was his best friend.
奥斯汀曾是他最好的朋友
Uh, is… is his best friend.
不 现在也是
And he's pissed that Baryon got away.
重子侠逃跑的事把他气炸了
And how about you? How are you holding up?
你呢?你感觉怎么样?
I'm doing good.
还行
You know, you can tell me.
其实 你可以直说无妨
It's okay.
没事的
It's getting bad out there. I've just never seen it like this before.
外面的情况很糟糕 是我从没见过的
Now, does the rest of your team feel like Jay about the Code?
你们其他队员 对律条的看法和杰伊一致吗?
Uh, I don't know. Um, maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
It's not as black and white as it used to be.
事情不像以前那样非黑即白了
Well, isn't that even more of a reason to stick to the Code,
那我们就更应该谨守律条 不是吗?
to help make things right?
好让一切回归正轨?
My Chloe used to say that.
克萝伊过去曾这么说
How is she, by the way? I heard she's out of the hospital.
对了 她怎么样了?我听说她出院了
What
你说什…
The hospital?
医院?
Fitz is signaling. I have to go. Uh…
费茨在发信♥号♥♥了 我得走了
I am so sorry. I… I thought you knew, and
非常抱歉 我以为你知道 所以…
No, it's not your fault.
不 这不怪你
Thank you.
谢谢
Give me a timeline. Give me some explanation
给我说个大概时间 跟我解释一下…
What happened to the engine?- What's going on?
-发动机怎么了? -怎么回事?
The bilge pump went out.
舱底水泵坏了
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
- It means we're taking on water.
就是说水排不出去
What?
什么
You didn't say anything about that. -
你之前完全没提过啊
This is a ship, Mr. Hutchence.
这是一艘船 哈契恩斯先生
Water comes with the bargain.
水肯定是要对付的
Yeah, but it's usually on the outside, isn't it?
但是水一般是在船外面 不是吗?
How long before we get moving again?
要等多久才能再出发?
I have men on it,
我派人去修了
but my engineer stayed behind in Safi.
但是我的工程师留在萨菲了
We left port without an engineer?
我们船上没有工程师就出港了?
I warned you about these waters,
我警告过你海水很凶险
but you Americans do not listen unless the devil
可你们这些美国人偏不听 除非恶魔…
You did this! You did this, didn't you? Whoa, whoa. Shel, Shel, Shel!
-这是你弄的!对不对? -谢尔登
He did it. He's not gonna want his boat to go down.
-是他弄的 -他不会想让自己的船沉没
He's trying to squeeze more money out of us.
他想要榨我们更多的钱
Get this ship moving now!
现在就给我开船!
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表