剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
I would've charged by the hour
其实我该按小时收费的
if I knew we were gonna engage in small talk.
如果我知道我们要闲聊的话
Don't push it.
不要得寸进尺
He's barely tolerating you being here.
他容忍♥你在这里已经很勉强了
Shit. I was hoping for an autograph.
我靠 我本来还想要个签名的
Just please keep quiet and do the job.
求你别说了 乖乖完成任务
Grace will have to manage you if you get out of line.
你乱来的话 格蕾丝会听令收拾你
Oh, I'd love to see her try.
我倒想看她试试看
She's glad you're here.
她很高兴你能来
-That makes one of us.
我们中就一个这么想
I'm glad too.
我也很高兴
I heard about the job in Riyadh.
我听说了你在利雅得的行动
Decapitating Cryptomorph
你砍下了秘密变形人的头
and still extracting his memories?
却还能提取他的记忆?
I'm not even sure I could've done that.
我都不确定我能做到
I'm damn good at what I do.
我的实力可不是盖的
Yeah.
是的
I know you are.
我知道
Hey!
喂!
Anything you two have to say to each other, you say in front of us.
你们两个要说就当着我们的面说
Understood?
明白吗?
She's sexy when she's giving orders.
她下命令的时候很性感嘛
Aren't you the one who knows when people are lying?
你不是可以看出人在说谎吗?
Oh, I don't need powers to know when you're full of shit.
我不需要用神力就知道你在鬼扯
- Raikou
雷光
All right, don't have a hemorrhage.
好啦 你别气得脑溢血了
Can we do this, please?
我们可以开始了吗?
- Med bay's this way.
医务间在这边
Keep up, old man.
快点吧 老头儿
I don't know how we're crossing this.
我们根本就没法过去啊
Right here.
走这边
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey, Walt, was it was it true what you said earlier?
嘿 沃尔特 你刚才说的是真的吗?
I said a lot of things.
我说过很多话
About me being Dad's golden boy.
你说我是爸最宠的人
Why don't you focus on where you're going?
你还是好好看路吧
You know, I always thought you were
其实我一直以为你是…
you were Dad's favorite.
你是爸爸的最爱
I mean, you're the one that got the good grades.
成绩好的人是你
You were his right-hand man at the company.
你是他在公♥司♥的得力助手
He just--
他只是…
That's what someone looks for in an employee,
那些是一个理想员工的品质
not a son.
而非理想的儿子
You see, that's your problem, Walt.
看 这就是你的问题 沃尔特
You can't take a compliment.
你不接受别人的赞扬
Everything is a slight.
一切都是在贬低你
You know, maybe if you lightened up a bit, George wouldn't be so hard on you.
要是你放轻松点 或许乔治就不会那么苛责你了
Don't even bring him into it!
不要把他扯进来!
Exactly your problem, Walt.
这就是你的问题 沃尔特
You wanna know what my problem is?
你想要知道我的问题是什么吗?
It's taking a back seat to a younger brother
那就是被迫给我弟让位
who never deserved to have the attention he received,
而他从来不配他获得的关注
who who had everything handed to him,
不费吹灰之力就能得到一切
so he didn't have to fight for a scrap.
所以不用和人争夺蝇头小利
You see, everything's it comes easy to you, Shel,
一切对你来说都毫不费力 谢尔登
'cause people always agree with whatever you propose,
因为人们总是同意你的建议
like like you're some kind of messiah.
就好像你是某种救世主
You snap your fingers,
你弹一下响指
and people follow.
人们就会跟随你
You have no idea
你不知道
what it feels like to have no one take you seriously,
没有人把你当回事是什么感觉
even when you know you're right.
哪怕你知道你是对的
Walt, that's just not true. Come on.
沃尔特 没这回事 你别这样
Dad would still be alive if you'd listened to me!
如果你当初听我的话 爸就不会死!
Dad
爸
No. I told I told you, Shel,
不 我告诉过你 谢尔登
that it wasn't time to expand the company.
当时不是给公♥司♥扩产的时候
And you Walt.
-而你… -沃尔特
you treated it like gossip.
你把它当作闲言碎语
You ridiculed me.
你嘲笑我
You didn't listen, Shel.
你没有听我的话 谢尔登
You never listen.
你从来都不听话
Come on.
快来吧
-No, no. Just just
不 你就…
just keep moving!
你就继续走你的!
Walter!
沃尔特!
Oh my God.
我的天
Come on. There we go.
走吧 好了
Oh God. Come on.
-天啊 -走吧
All right. That's the last one.
好的 这是最后一个了
Negative alpha.
阿尔法波为负
Negative beta.
贝塔波为负
Negative theta.
西塔波为负
Negative delta.
德尔塔波为负
Nobody home.
没有反应
That'll happen when you're dead.
死人是会这样
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗?
Now you're asking?
你现在才问这个?
There has to be another way. There always is.
肯定还有别的方法 总是有的
Not this time.
这次没有
Okay, here we go.
好的 来吧
Don't look directly into the light.
不要直视光线
Well, that was disappointing.
唉 还真令人失望
What happened?
怎么回事?
His system runs off antimatter. That's a hell of a tank of gas.
他的系统靠反物质运转 能量特别强
Hey, give me a boost, kiddo.
给我助力吧 孩子
See if we can jump-start this bastard together.
看我们能不能一起发动这个王八蛋
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼?
The clothing here looks Maori.
这衣服看起来像是毛利人的
These are Viking-era axes.
这些是维京时代的斧头
These groups are from different cultures and centuries.
这些群体来自不同的文化和世纪
Yeah, but why are they here?
是的 但是他们为什么在这里?
Guys
各位
We're not the first ones to be invited here.
我们不是第一批被邀请来这里的人
Guys,
各位
look at this.
快看这个
This can't be it.
不可能就只是这样
There has to be a way through.
一定有办法通过
Sheldon.
谢尔登
Sheldon!
谢尔登!
Listen to me!
听我说!
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
喂!
It is over! Hey! Walt! Drop the blade!
-都结束了! -喂 沃尔特 把刀放下!
It is over! Walt, drop the blade!
-都结束了! -沃尔特 把刀放下!
No! No!
不!
You you did this!
你 这是你干的好事!
No. No, it's another it's another test!
不 这是另一项考验
No!
不!
No, no, no!
不要!
Stop! Stop!
住手!
Stop.
住手
Look at them.
看看他们
They killed each other.
他们自相残杀了
This island is pitting
这个岛屿是在…
us against each other. It's testing us.
让我们反♥目♥成仇 它在考验我们
I mean, think about it.
你们好好想想
All we've done since we got off that goddamn boat is
我们从那该死的船下来之后
fight.
就一直争执不断
Look at them.
看看他们
Groups of six.
六人一组
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表