剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
this place?
这个地方?
What, a windmill?
什么?风车吗?
Shit, you throw a rock with your eyes closed,you're likely to hit one.
这儿的风车多得你扔块石头都能砸到
No. No, this windmill's got three blades missing.
不 这个风车少了三片扇叶
You see that?
你看到了吗?
No, can't say as I've seen it.
这个我恐怕没有见过
Emma?
艾玛?
You, uh… you recall seeing anything like this here?
你在附近有见过像这样的东西吗?
Can't rightly say.
没什么印象
Sorry, mister.
抱歉 先生
Uh, we came from the east, out of Missouri.
我们从东边来的 从密苏里州
I mean, it might be further west, maybe.
可能这个还要再往西吧
Or maybe it's all in your head.
也有可能这全是你臆想出来的
Maybe you really are crazy, like Walt's been saying.
可能你真的疯了 就像沃尔特说的
You okay, mister?
你还好吗 先生?
Yeah.
我没事
You got a family back where you're from,
你在家乡有家人吗?
a wife, kids you should be looking after?
有你应该照顾的妻儿吗?
Yeah, I got a… a brother.
对 我有一个哥哥
I had a gal that I was, uh,
本来有一个姑娘
supposed to marry,but that was before things went sideways.
该和我结婚的 但后来事情一塌糊涂
I don't mean to speak out of turn,
我这么说你别介意
but, uh, maybe you ought to get back to 'em.
但也许你应该回到他们身边
Folks like that, they provide a comfort.
家人是可以带来慰藉的
Keep you upright,
让你能振作起来
you know, when all you want to do is…
尤其是在你想要
is lay down, call the fight.
瘫倒放弃的时候
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Ectoplex?
外部体?
I mean, come on, what kind of name is that, right?
天啊 这什么名字啊 对吧?
Sounds like something that goes wrong with your uterus.
听着像个子♥宫♥疾病似的
She thinks she's better than me
她觉得她高我一等
'cause she wears a silly uniform
因为她穿着傻乎乎的制♥服♥
like all the other flying sheep.
像所有那些会飞的奴才一样
Yeah, Sierra's a bitch.
对 西拉就是个臭婆娘
Don't let her get to you.
不要让她影响到你
She ain't getting shit. You want a line?
老子才不管她呢 你要吸一点吗?
Hell, yeah.
好呀
Ladies first.
女士优先
You got a nice place.
你这地方不错呀
Did you go?
你有去吗?
Where?
去哪儿?
To the funeral?
葬礼
I didn't know anybody. It didn't feel right.
我谁也不认识 感觉不大合适
Do you think I should have gone?
你觉得我当初应该去吗?
Look, pretending to give a shit is worse than not showing up.
听着 假装在乎比不出现还要糟糕
Yeah, but, like…
也是 但是…
they were my friends, or…
他们是我的朋友 或者
at least they used to be. Like, shouldn't…shouldn't I want to give a shit?
至少曾经是 难道我不该在乎吗?
Chloe…
克萝伊
this is your life,
这是你的人生
you know?
你知道吗?
And in it, you gotta do what feels right.
你的人生要自己怎么舒服怎么来
You do.
真的
Not something other people just think you should be doing.
而不是去做别人觉得你应该做的事
Hello?
喂?
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
You were supposed to be at the shoot an hour ago.
你一个小时前就应该到拍摄地了
Shit! I'm sorry. Sorry. I'm… I'm… I'm on my way.
我靠!对不起 我这就过来
Hey! Hey! You gotta go.
喂!你得走了
What?
什么?
No. I wanna make you breakfast.
不是 我想为你做早餐呢
I'm amazing with
我很擅长…
No, no. I'm late for work. Out.
不行 我工作迟到了 快走
You don't have to tell me twice.
你不必再重复一遍
Yeah, I just did.
我已经说了
Hey, so, uh…
喂 那个
what do you think about Speed Ramp for my new name?
你觉得我改名叫减速带怎么样?
Like the freeway?
高速公路那种吗?
No, that's an on-ramp. Uh…
不 那个叫匝道
What about Time Warp?
时间扭曲怎么样?
Why do you care about some stupid made-up name?
你用得着为一个破名号♥费心吗?
What's wrong with just Nick?
就叫力克有什么不好?
Well, I need it for the application.
我申请要用啊
I'm applying to the Union of Justice.
我在申请加入正义联合会
You're what?
你说什么?
I'm applying to the Union.
我在申请加入♥联♥合会
I mean, I'm actually
准确地说
reapplying.
是重新申请
Look, I know it's not your thing.
听着 我知道你不喜欢
And I… I don't want you to think that…
我不想让你觉得…
I… I'm just trying to be honest here with you.
我就是想对你坦诚相待
I wasn't even gonna bring this up, but I'd kick myself if I didn't.
我本来没想提 但是不说我又会懊悔
Look, you being who you are and all
考虑到你的身份
Yeah, just say it.
你就直说吧
I was hoping maybe you could put in a word for me.
我想麻烦你推荐我一下
With my dad?
跟我爸推荐吗?
No.
不
No, it doesn't have to be, you know, that high up.
不 没必要牵涉到那么高层的人
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 是这样
First thing he's gonna ask you, my dad…
我爸会问你的第一个问题
What? "Can you take a punch?"
-是什么? -你经不经打?
Hell, yeah!
当然啊
I got hit by this truck once, and I'm telling you--
我有一回被卡车撞了 我跟你说…
Much appreciated.
非常感谢
Bye-bye.
再见
Sir? Excuse me.
先生 打扰一下
Is there a telephone in there that I might be able to use?
这里有电♥话♥可以借我用用吗?
You want a handout, go stand in line with the rest of the bums.
你想要施舍 就跟着那些流浪汉排队
Sir?
先生
I need a telephone.
我需要用一下电♥话♥
Under the counter, beside the cash.
在柜台下面 收银机旁边
Thank you.
谢谢
Cash register…
收银机
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么呢?
You just blew your last dollar on this.
你都把最后一美元浪费在这上面了
Now, call your brother.
那就快打给你哥啊
Call your girl if you still got one.
未婚妻还在的话就打给她
No shame in giving up.
放弃不可耻
I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
You gave up on everybody.
是你放弃了所有人
You gave up on your company. You gave up on Walt. You gave up on me.
你放弃了你的公♥司♥、沃尔特和我
You gave up.
放弃的人是你
What do you think I'm doing here, kid?
你觉得我这是在干什么 孩子?
You're grinding me down
你在消磨我的意志
every goddamn step.
你♥他♥妈♥每一步都在如此
I'm trying to keep you from ending up like me,
我是不想让你和我落得同样的下场
you stupid little shit!
你这个蠢货!
Now, admit you're wrong.
你就承认你错了
Ask for help.-That's what I should've been man enough
寻求帮助 我当初就应该更像个男人
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Hurry it up in there, pal!
你动作快点 伙计
Operator. How may I help you?
这里是接线员 请问有什么事?
Yes, I'd like to make a… a collect call, please,
你好 我想打让对方付费的电♥话♥
to Humboldt 3627.
打给洪保德3627
Coleman residence.
这里是科尔曼家
Ma'am, you have a collect call from Morton County, Kansas.
女士 您有来自堪萨斯州莫顿的电♥话♥
Will you accept the charges?
您愿意付费吗?
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表