剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Not when I disagree with you.
因为我和你意见不一致
I'm doing everything I can to keep this thing from falling apart.
我在竭尽所能不让它分崩离析
Well, it's not working.
可是这不起作用呀
The Code is broken.
律条破裂了
The Code is not broken.
律条没有破裂
It's being challenged.
是在遭遇挑战
No, it is broken
不 是破裂了
when Ghost Beam dies and Baryon lives.
因为幽灵光束死了 而重子侠还活着
So what are you proposing?
你有什么提议?
That we just abandon the very values we built this whole thing on? Throw it all away?
直接放弃这一切的根本价值观吗?-把一切都扔掉?
I don't know! I just wanna be able to talk about whatever this is right now!
-我不知道 我只是想谈谈现在的情况!
Discuss options! Try to fix it!
讨论选项 试着解决问题
We live in a different time! It's not the 1930s anymore!
时代不同了 现在不是三十年代了
That's why we need to stick to the Code even more.
所以我们更要坚守律条
The country needs it right now more than ever.
这个国家比以往任何时候都更需要它
No, it's why you need it more than ever.
不 是你比以往任何时候都更需要它
Please
拜托你
You always said that we had to uphold the Code
你总说我们必须遵守律条
because the alternative would take free will away from the people.
因为不这么做会剥夺人♥民♥的自♥由♥意志
Yes, there would be consequences.
对 会有不好的后果
Well, now you're taking it away yourself by trying to control everything.
但现在你想控制一切 就是在剥夺自♥由♥意志
Whose free will am I trying to take away, exactly?
我到底是剥夺谁的自♥由♥意志了?
Brandon. Chloe.
布兰登 克萝伊
- They made their own choices.
他们做出了自己的选择
Me.
我
And all those young supers,
还有所有年轻的超级英雄们
those kids out there, they
那些孩子们 他们…
they feel unheard,
他们觉得没有被倾听
like we don't have their back.
觉得我们不支持他们
They're scared, Sheldon.
他们感到害怕 谢尔登
We're asking them to blindly believe in something
我们在让他们一味地相信
that doesn't make sense anymore.
一些不再合理的东西
Is that how you feel?
你是这么想的吗?
You know, when I was younger, I I spent my time asking questions,
回想我年轻的时候 我总是在问问题
seeking the truth, and somewhere along the way
寻找真♥相♥ 然后不知从何时起
I lost that.
我突然就停止了
We made a lot of sacrifices,
我们做了很多牺牲
putting on these uniforms and living this life.
穿上这身制♥服♥ 过这样的生活
I will not make truth one of them, not anymore.
但我不会牺牲真♥相♥ 再也不会了
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
I just want you to listen,
我只是想让你聆听
really hear what people are saying,
聆听大家的声音
what they're afraid of,
他们害怕什么
and then talk to them.
然后与他们沟通
Don't you remember the island
你难道不记得那座岛
and what we had to do to earn these powers?
以及我们做了什么才获得了神力吗?
That's what you need to do now.
那就是你现在要做的
Grace, you have no idea what I need to do.
格蕾丝 你根本不懂我需要做什么
Come on.
有完没完啊?
It's like we're walking in place.
感觉我们在原地打转似的
The mountain's no closer than when we started.
那座山还是像我们出发时一样远
We just have to keep up the pace.
我们只需要保持这个速度
You're carrying too much. Here, let me get that.
你背的东西太多了 让我来吧
Hey! Easy! It's all the supplies we got.
喂 小心点 这是我们仅有的物资
Share the burden, princess.
让我们分担一下吧 公主
Good luck with that.
你还是别妄想了
Walt's never been one to relinquish control.
沃尔特从来不会放弃控制权
Look at this. What?
-看看这个 -什么?
It looks like it grew this way from the inside out.
它看上去是由内而外长成这样的
We've seen these before.
我们以前见过这个
These are the patterns that I've been seeing in my head.
这是我在脑海中一直看到的图案
Christ, Shel!
天啊 谢尔登
-It's what led me to to to Kansas.
就是它指引我去了堪萨斯
Guys! Over here!
各位 这边!
Man alive!
天啊
Back to the boat.
回船上去
Yeah.
同意
Wait, wait, wait, Walt. No, no, no, no--
等一下 沃尔特 别啊
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事?
The island won't let us leave.
这个岛不让我们离开
Hey. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
I thought you'd be helping Fitz and Walter.
你不是在帮费茨和沃尔特吗?
Yeah, I'm headed right back,
对 我马上回去
but I had to talk to you.
但我得和你谈谈
What is it?
怎么了?
I'm thinking about leaving the Union.
我在考虑离开联合会
I've thought about it hard.
我很认真地考虑过
Even talked to my dad.
甚至还跟我爸聊过
And what did he say?
他怎么说?
It was my decision.
这事由我自己做主
You can't leave the Union, not now.
你不能离开联合会 现在不行
Look, I don't want to, but losing Janna--
我也不想 但是珍娜的死…
Petra, if you go, others will follow you.
佩特拉 你一走 其他人会跟着走
Your parents, Walter,
你的父母 还有沃尔特
you should see them. I've never seen things so fractured.
你没看到他们的裂痕有多严重
So that's why you need to stay.
所以你才得留下呀
This is when they need us most.
这是他们最需要我们的时候
I don't believe in the Code anymore, Brandon.
我再也不相信律条了 布兰登
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No.
不必
Look, I I wish I could tell you that I've never had any doubts
我希望我能说我从未质疑过律条
but I have.
但是我有
Especially over the last few days.
尤其是最近几天
And? How do you deal with it?
然后呢?你是怎么应对的?
I just remember what my dad told me a long time ago.
我记起了我爸很久以前告诉我的话
He said the Code
他说律条的初衷
wasn't meant to make our lives easier.
不是让我们的生活更轻松
You have to care about people,
我们要关心他人
about this world.
关心这个世界
That's not easy to deal with sometimes,
有时候这不是一件易事
but what we do,
但我们的职责
it's never about the easy way out.
从来都不是避重就轻
That's what separates us
这就是我们
from everyone else.
和其他所有人的区别
Great.
这下好了
Can someone explain this to me?
有人能跟我解释一下吗?
This place is messing with my head.
这地方真把我给搞糊涂了
Not just yours.
你不是一个人
Look
听着
if we keep going,
如果我们继续走
there has to be a way back.
肯定会有回去的路
I'm sorry. Am I the only one who saw these trees pop up out of nowhere
抱歉 是只有我看到他们一想离开
when they tried to leave?
这些树就冒出来了吗?
It's like the island is alive.
这个岛就像有生命一样
So
所以呢?
so, let's just rot here?
我们就在这里腐烂下去?
That's your answer?
这就是你的办法?
Who's with Walter after what we just saw?
看到刚才那幕之后 谁赞成沃尔特?
Well, looks like you're on your own, pal.
看来就你一个人这么想 伙计
Again.
就像上次一样
Look, hey, we have to cross the desert.
好了 我们必须穿越沙漠
We've come this far.
我们都走到这一步了
We have to see what's out there.
得看看那里有什么
Yeah, and what exactly is that, Shel?
是啊 那到底是什么呢?
Your sanity?
你的理智吗?
Maybe your sense of courage.
或许是你的勇气
I don't know. Right. You don't.
-我不知道 -没错 你不知道
I didn't ask for this.
这不是我主动要求的
No, of course you didn't.
对 当然不是
'Cause when's the last time you had to ask for anything?
你什么时候需要主动伸手要东西了?
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表