剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
How do we know this isn't a trap?
万一这个是陷阱呢?
Or how much time we'll have
如果我们时间不够
before Blackstar's mind collapses back into mush,
黑星的大脑又成一坨肉泥了怎么办?
and then we can't get Walter back?
那样沃尔特就出不来了
What's your take?
你怎么想?
Well, it's a risk, no two ways about it.
这个肯定是有风险的
That's an understatement, Walter.
你说得也太轻巧了 沃尔特
You could die.
你可能会没命
I'm the only one who can do it.
这件事只有我能做
It's the only way to find out who's behind all this.
只有这样才能找出这一切的幕后主使
Raikou.
雷光
She could help.
她可以帮忙
She's a psychic. She's almost as strong as you are.
她会通灵 和你的法力几乎相当
We are not inviting a contract killer into our own backyard.
我不同意 让一个职业杀手到我们这里来
George is relentless.
乔治不会手软的
This is the only way to find answers before we get hit with another Blackstar
我们只有这样才能找到答案 不然还会有另一个黑星出击
or something a hell of a lot worse.
甚至出更大的乱子
We need Raikou.
我们需要雷光
Walter, find her.
沃尔特 去找她
Where do you think you're going, you piece of shit?
死贱♥人♥ 看你往哪儿逃
You gotta be shitting me.
开什么破玩笑?
Good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
It's been a minute.
有一阵子没见了
I'm working.
我在工作
I'm monitoring the situation through your eyes in Tokyo.
我通过你的眼睛注视着东京的情况
The Rook is pissing himself.
战车已经吓尿了
And what's left of his men are still peeling themselves off the pavement.
他的手下受伤严重 还在慢慢爬起来
What do you want, Dad?
你想干什么 爸?
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
Kill this bitch!
杀了这个臭婆娘!
A favor? For you, a million a day,
帮个忙?给你帮忙的话
plus expenses, or you could find someone else.
一天一百万 外加花销补助 或者你可以另找他人
Oh, wait. There is no one else.
等等 你找不到其他人了
A million a day, plus expenses.
每天一百万 加上花销补助
You got yourself a deal, old man.
成交 老头儿
Let's wrap this up.
我们收个尾吧
I just got another gig.
我又有新活儿了
It all started when my father died.
这一切始于我父亲去世的时候
I had a an episode at his funeral.
我在他的葬礼上痉挛发作
When I woke up in the hospital,
当我在医院醒来时
my father was there.
我父亲在那儿
We'd already put him in the ground, but but there he was.
我们已经埋葬他了 但他就在那里
He tried to scare me off
他试图吓退我
from putting the pieces together, from from solving that puzzle.
不让我拼凑线索 解出这个谜题
You know, I think he was trying to test me.
我觉得他是在考验我
Making sure that I was worthy, that we were worthy.
确保我能配得上 我们能配得上
Worthy of what?
配得上什么?
From whatever's out there waiting for us on that island.
在岛上等着我们的未知的东西
Two bags?
两个包?
Someone's overcompensating.
某人在过度补偿呢
If you carried your weight, I wouldn't have to.
你但凡有点用 我就不用操劳了
The storm, you said it was alive.
那场风暴 你说它像是有生命一样
I was dehydrated. You know, I was in shock.
我当时脱水了 休克了
You saw that island appear out of nowhere.
你看到了那个孤岛突然冒出来
Yeah, that that one's a little harder to explain.
是 那个要更难解释一些
These are the visions that led me here,
正是这些幻象带我来到了这里
that led me to you, Richard.
带我找到了你 理查德
You're a part of this.
这件事你也有份
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for not letting me drown in the middle of the ocean.
谢谢你没有让我淹没在大洋之中
-No, I mean that. I I mean it. Thank you.
不 我是认真的 真的谢谢你
But I am not rowing with you
但我不会跟你划船
to some island that just mysteriously appeared
去什么莫名其妙出现的岛屿
Okay, just-- out of goddamn thin air, all right?
-不 你听我… -它是凭空冒出来的 好吧?
Because your your visions and your feelings are telling you to.
我不能就这么听从你的幻象和感觉
You said you were on a voluntary mission when your ship went down.
你说你们沉船时正在执行志愿者任务
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗?
Well, it means you're a man who wants to make a difference,
这说明你是一个想改变世界的人
who wants his life to mean something.
想要自己的人生有意义的人
You you have no idea
你根本不知道
what I lost when that ship went down.
我在那艘船沉没时失去了什么
No.
我不知道
No, I I I don't.
对 我是不知道
But I've learned that there's a terrible gift to loss
但我学到了 失去是一份让人痛苦的礼物
which leaves nothing left to lose,
因为你没什么可失去的了
which means you have everything to gain.
所以你只会有所收获
Captain, your crew should stay on the ship.
船长 你的船员应该留在船上
None of my men are witless enough to go near that island, Mr. Sampson.
他们没人蠢到会靠近那个岛 桑普森先生
We'll make it back as quick as we can.
我们会尽快回来
You have three days.
我给你们三天时间
After that,
三天后
we return to Safi with or without you.
不管你们回不回来 我们都会回萨菲
Three days.
三天
Your sidearms.
你的枪
Still got room for one more?
还能再加一个人吗?
Yeah, we could squeeze you in.
行 我们可以挤挤
-You were wrong, you know?
你错了 你知道吗?
About us not having anything left to lose.
你说我们没什么可失去的了
We've still got our lives, and they're in your hands now.
我们还有性命 现在就掌握在你手中
Check the engines again. Make sure they're okay.
再确认一次发动机 确保运作正常
Is that the last?
这是最后一个吗?
Drop the lines. Let her go.
解开缆绳 让船开走
I just saw her.
我才见过她
I wasn't
我当时…
I I wasn't in a good place.
状况不是很好
We went out a couple times back in junior high.
我们初中的时候还约过几次会
I had to listen to her sigh about your tight little butt
我听她感叹你屁屁有多紧实
for two whole months.
听了足足两个月
You think this is because of me?
你觉得这是因为我吗?
Because of what I did to Blackstar?
因为我对黑星做的事?
You do the right thing, somebody dies.
你做正确的事 有人会死
You do the wrong thing
你做错误的事
somebody dies.
还是有人会死
But you have to make a choice.
可是你需要做出选择
Otherwise, you're just standing by, letting the world go.
不然你就是袖手旁观 放任这个世界
I couldn't live with myself if I did that.
如果我那么做 我会良心不安
Shit.
我靠
Maybe you'll be the next Utopian after all.
或许你究竟还是会成为下个乌托邦主
Hey, Chloe?
喂 克萝伊?
You should come by more often
你应该经常来看看
when Mom and Dad are here.
在爸妈在的时候
Don't hold your breath.
这你就别指望了
But I'll
但是我…
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
All right, Ulysses
好吧 尤利西斯
where to?
往哪儿走?
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go.
我们走
You mind telling me what that was about?
你能说说刚才是怎么回事吗?
Seemed pretty self-explanatory.
我觉得这没什么好解释的吧
Oh, I guess I'm a little slow today.
我今天有点迟钝 你直说吧
The clock was ticking. I made a decision.
时间紧迫 我便做了决定
- Yeah, and so did I.
我也做了决定
We've seen enough dissension lately.
最近的反对声浪够多了
You don't need to be adding to it.
不需要你火上浇油
I didn't realize that having an opposing view to yours was considered dissension now.
原来现在和你意见相悖就叫反对你呀
The Union hasn't been this unstable since Skyfox turned on us.
自从天狐叛变 联合会从未如此动荡
You and I, especially, need to show a united front.
你和我尤其需要统一战线
No.
不
I can't do that.
我做不到
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表