剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Everyone except for the Utopian and Paragon.
唯有乌托邦主和贤者除外
And why would I do such a thing?
我为什么要这么做?
You wanna split apart the Utopian from his son.
你想让乌托邦主和他的儿子决裂
All I know is we're here.
我只知道这就是现在的局面
You made a decision. We're here.
你做了一个决定 成了这副局面
Nothing can change that.
没有什么会改变它
That creates instability within the Union,
这样会造成联合会内部的动荡
instability that will force new leadership.
这样的动荡将迫使新的领导人产生
What is it?
怎么了?
This country is spiraling out of control
这个国家越来越失控
thanks to Sheldon's laissez-faire attitude.
就是因为谢尔登的自♥由♥放任态度
And there's no one else to blame.
这都是他一个人的错
I might actually need your help
其实我可能需要你的帮助
on another matter.
是另外一件事
Of course.
当然
It's Brandon.
是布兰登
What is it?
怎么了?
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
I'm afraid I might be losing him.
我担心我可能会失去他
You want me to talk to him?
要我跟他谈谈吗?
I I
我
I can't lose him.
我不能失去他
I'm afraid I'm gonna lose him like I lost Chloe. I
我怕我会像失去克萝伊一样失去他
I can't.
我不能失去他
Hey.
嘿
Whatever it takes
无论如何
I'll make sure that doesn't happen.
我都绝不会让这件事发生
I don't give a shit
我他妈完全不在乎
about the Union or America.
不管是联合会还是美国
to keep quiet about this,
但是 如果你想要堵住我的嘴 But if you want me
50 mil is my price.
我的出价是五千万
Will that really buy your silence?
那样你就真能守口如瓶吗?
Or can someone else buy you for a higher price?
还是其他人能用更高的价格买♥♥下你?
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
I promise.
我保证
I never wanted to bring you in,
我根本不想让你参与
but Grace didn't give me a choice.
但格蕾丝让我无路可退
And then I thought maybe you'd be smart,
然后我想可能你会机灵一点
maybe you'd come over to my side.
可能你会和我同一阵线
But no, you're a disappointment,
结果呢 你让我大失所望
just like everyone else.
就像其他所有人一样
I could've taught you so much.
我本可以教你很多东西的
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表