剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Then why stay here?
那你为什么还留在这儿?
Why subject yourself to this every day?
你为什么每天要自讨苦吃?
Dad can't keep this up forever.
爸没法一直这样下去
Somebody has to be the next Utopian.
总有人要成为下一个乌托邦主
Why? Because, Chloe,
-为什么? -因为 克萝伊
the Utopian stands for something. He's a symbol. He's--
乌托邦主是有象征意义的 他是个标志 是…
He's a myth.
他就是个虚无的神话
He's a myth.
他是虚无的
Dad knows that he should have been there for us when we were younger
爸知道他应该在我们小的时候陪我们
but won't admit it,
但他就是不承认
because it's not the ideal.
因为那不是所谓的典范
Someone still has to stand for something.
还是要有人坚守信念才行
No one can live up to the great Utopian, Brandon
没人当得了理想的乌托邦主 布兰登
not even Dad.
连爸也不能
You know what?
要我说啊
You're just jealous
你就是嫉妒
that he picked me instead of you.
因为他选的是我 不是你
I am not jealous, Brandon.
我才不嫉妒呢 布兰登
I am sorry
我是感到惋惜
that you think you have to carry 120 years of his bullshit
因为你觉得 你需要背负他120年来的臭狗屁
so Daddy will love you again.
来重获爸爸的爱
You don't.
你大可不必
You know they invented this thing called a dishwasher?
你们知道有洗碗机这个发明吧?
I like washing the dishes.
我喜欢洗碗
It occupies the hands, lets the mind wander.
手上做着事 让思绪驰骋
You know, drying is not as exciting.
其实 擦碗就没这么刺♥激♥了
Would you like to take over?
你想接手吗?
Sure.
当然
I will be in not the kitchen if you need me,
有事找我的话 我肯定不在厨房♥
so, uh, let's not need me.
所以还是别找我吧
Good night. Mwah.
晚安
She hasn't changed since the day I met her.
她还是我第一次见到她的样子
Yeah, thank God some things stay the same.
是啊 幸好有的东西没有变
Where did Brandon get to?
布兰登去哪儿了?
He and Tectonic went out.
他和地壳出去了
I guess hanging out with the old man isn't as fun as it used to be.
可能和老爸待在一起不如以前好玩吧
That boy idolizes you.
那孩子很崇拜你
He's stubborn and thick-headed.
他既固执又愚笨
Apple fell right next to you, didn't it?
有其父必有其子 是吧?
Yeah, I guess so.
也是 可能吧
He's a good kid, Shel.
他是个好孩子 谢尔登
Yeah.
是啊
Kid has a lot of potential.
他有很多潜力
Anyone can see that.
这是大家有目共睹的
The world's filled with kids with potential
这世上有潜力的孩子多了去了
who didn't make it.
但终究没有成功
They didn't have you.
因为他们没有你啊
Yeah, well, tell that to Chloe.
是啊 你去跟克萝伊说吧
Rest of these can soak.
剩下的就泡在水里吧
Let's you and me go for a ride.
不如我们出去兜兜风?
Where? You're out of beer.
-去哪儿? -你没啤酒了
There's half a case in the fridge.
冰箱里还有半箱呢
You're out of good beer. Come on, dry your hands.
但是没有好啤酒 快点把手擦干
Do you mind?
麻烦你管管吧
Brandon?
布兰登
It's not every day Paragon's out on the town.
贤者出没市中心可不是常有的事
Why don't you show 'em some love?
给粉丝一点福利嘛
Come on, man.You know we can't be into selfendorsement.
拜托 你知道我们不能那么自恋的
Wow. Not the example we should be setting.
这不是我们应该树立的榜样
Didn't know your dad would be joining us tonight.
你这口气跟你♥爸♥一模一样
Back up. Back up.
大家往后退一下
You know what? I think I might head home.
行了 我该回家了
Some of us have training in the morning.
我早上还要训练呢 没你这么闲
Whoa. Chill out, okay? I haven't seen you in months.
喂 别这样嘛 我都好几个月没见你了
Have a shot for me. Please. Hmm?
你就赏个脸来一杯吧 求你了
All right.
好吧
Look, I know how much you wanna be the next Utopian
听着 我知道你有多想接你♥爸♥的班
and the sacrifices you're willing to make,
也知道你愿意为此付出
but you and I both know what kind of a ball-breaker your dad is.
但你我都清楚你♥爸♥的那个死脾气
Nothing is ever good enough for the man.
什么都觉得不够好
Everything falls short of his standards.
什么都达不到他的标准
You think I don't know?
你以为我不知道吗?
I swear, your pop and the original members of the Union resent us
你♥爸♥和联合会的元老们肯定很恨我们
'cause they had to go through the worst shit imaginable
因为他们真♥他♥妈♥的是历尽苦难
to get their powers.
才得到了神力
I've heard this story a thousand times.
这故事我已经听了一千遍了
I mean, you're right.
其实你说得对
Not our fault we were born into this.
谁叫我们生下来就有神力呢?
Yeah.
对啊
Then why accept the punishment?
那你为什么要受苦?
I'm not giving up, Barry.
我不会放弃的 巴瑞
I'm not suggesting that.
我没让你放弃
I'm just saying
我只是说
look at everything you've missed out on trying to impress your dad.
想想你博得你♥爸♥青睐的代价是什么
And what's it gotten you?
你有什么回报?
In the meantime, you're not living your life.
而且你在这个过程中没有享受生活
You're definitely not enjoying the moment.
绝对没有享受当下
Barry! Hi! Love you!
巴瑞!嗨!爱你哦!
I don't know.
也没有吧
I think my sister does that enough for both of us.
我妹可是把我的逍遥日子也过了
Look how that's working out for her.
结果你看看她的下场
I'm only saying all this because I care.
我说这些是因为我关心你
I want you to be the next Utopian.
我希望你成为下一个乌托邦主
But you can't put your life on hold.
但你不能耽误了你的人生
Cheers.
干杯
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, Jane.
好了 珍恩
Tell Walt and your father I said hello.
代我给沃尔特和你父亲问好
If they're lucky.
他们不一定有这个荣幸
Bye.
再见
Hey, hey. Could you not whistle so loud?
喂 你吹口哨能别这么大声吗?
You damn near split my skull half a block back.
你隔老远就差点把我头给震裂了
George! Oh man!
乔治!哥们儿!
Where the hell have you been?
你死哪儿去了?
Rinsdale twins. Ah.
和林斯代尔家的双胞胎一起
Flew back east, took the yacht up the coast.
飞回了东部 再坐游艇沿海北上
How far?
去了多远?
Mmm. Nova Scotia,
新斯科舍
before she caught fire and sank.
然后游艇失火沉船了
Caught fire? What happened?
怎么回事?
Mary thought I was paying too much attention to Margaret.
玛丽觉得我对玛格丽特花了太多心思
Or was it the other way around? I don't know.
还是反过来?我搞不清楚
Okay, what is going?
这怎么回事啊?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on? The stock market went tits up!
-出什么事了? -股市死翘翘了
You got money in the bank, get it out, quick!
去把银行里的钱捞出来 赶快!
It's down another two and a quarter!
又跌了2.25%!
Shit!
妈的!
Get Greenwald on the line at National First.
打给第一银行的格林沃尔德
He's not picking up.
他不接
Well, get somebody on that damn blower!
死活都给我拨通一个人
Walt! Where have you been?
-沃尔特 -你死哪儿去了?
We just heard. How bad is it?
-我们刚听说 -有多糟糕?
How bad does it look?
你往四周看看呢
Wall Street just melted down and burned a hole to the center of the earth.
华尔街塌了 烧出了一个大窟窿
Down another three quarters!
又跌了0.75%!
I told you it wasn't time to expand.
我就说不能急着扩产
And here we are, Shel,
你看看我们现在 谢尔登
jammed so far up the ass you can taste it.
屎都堵到屁♥眼♥儿了
Where's Dad?
爸他人呢?
Dad.
爸
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表