剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
You looked in that drawer? Yeah.
-那个抽屉找过了吗? -对
Did you check this drawer?
这个抽屉找过吗?
Yeah.
找过啊
You know, for a guy who can spot a dime on the surface of the moon
亏你还是连月球上 丢个硬币都能看见的人
Don't you sass me when I'm cooking, woman.
我做饭的时候不许怼我 讨厌
Do you want a beer?
要啤酒吗?
I wouldn't say no.
我是不会拒绝的
What are you listening to?
你在听什么呢?
It's music, Grace.
这叫音乐 格蕾丝
Where's your phone?
你手♥机♥呢?
By the potatoes.
在土豆旁边
Here.
给
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
How do you know my code?
你怎么知道我的密♥码♥?
We've been married for 60 years.
我们是60年的老夫老妻了
You don't get to have secrets.
你是不可能有秘密的
Oh, that's disturbing.
这话可真瘆人
Ah, the King.
猫王啊
That's right.
没错
You remember when we bumped into him in the woods in Germany back in '58?
还记得我们1958年 在德国的树林里撞见过他吗?
Oh, God! We scared the crap out of him.
天啊 我们把他吓得屁滚尿流的
He thought we were a UFO.
他还以为我们是什么不明飞行物
Yeah, he was a good kid. Yeah.
-他是个好孩子 -是啊
Until the drugs got to him.
可惜吸毒要了他的命
She's gonna be all right.
她会没事的
Maybe I should sit her down.
我还是找她谈谈吧
Oof. Maybe you shouldn't.
还是别了吧
She needs to hear it, Grace.
她得听听劝才行 格蕾丝
Honey, she's not gonna hear it.
亲爱的 她是听不进去的
Your heart is in the right place.
我知道你是为了她好
It's just not her place, you know?
但是她还没准备好 你知道吗?
At least, not right now.
至少现在不行
So when?
那要等到什么时候?
Well, that's up to her. I mean
这个嘛 要看她了
Give me some insight into the mind of a 20-year-old.
教教我怎么读懂20岁孩子的想法吧
I have no idea how to deal with this one.
我真是拿她没辙
That's all I got.
我只知道这么多
She's like an alien to me.
她就像个外星人似的
Hey, how's the kid that still listens to us?
我们那个还听话的孩子怎么样了?
Fitz gave him a clean bill.
费茨说他身子没问题
Well, that's not what I meant.
我问的不是这个
It should've been an easy takedown. He let it get out of hand.
本来能轻松解决的事 被他弄得不可收拾
All right, it's not like that hasn't happened to us.
好了 我们以前又不是没遇过这种事
Yeah, with guys like Hobbs and Blackstar, guys that could back it up.
可那是像霍布斯和黑星那样的狠角色
What if Brandon had brought some of those other kids with him, huh?
要是布兰登当时 还带了其他的年轻队员呢?
He could've gotten them killed.
没准会害死他们
Yeah, but he didn't, so
可是他没有呀
He's just he's not getting it, Grace.
他就是不懂事啊 格蕾丝
He's still learning, Sheldon.
他还在学习嘛 谢尔登
Yeah, well, if he plans on taking this over someday,
如果他打算有一天继承这一切
he's gotta do more than learn.
他不能只是学习
He's gotta become.
而是要内化精髓
Okay, relax, Yoda.
行啦 你放轻松点 尤达大♥师♥
You're not going anywhere. He's got time.
你日子还长呢 他有的是时间
Time is not the problem.
时间不是问题
The kid is
这孩子他…
What?
怎么了?
He's way too emotional.
他太感情用事了
He's distracted.
心神涣散
He's not even close to being ready.
他离准备好还差得远呢
Maybe he never will be.
没准永远达不到
Aperitifs on the roof. How civilized!
在屋顶上喝餐前酒 真是有修养
Hey, Uncle Walt.
嘿 沃尔特伯伯
What are you doing up here?
你在这儿做什么呢?
Oh, you know,
你知道的
thinking and drinking.
喝酒想事情呗
I heard about what happened.
事情我听说了
Yeah. Who hasn't?
是啊 都传遍了
You wanna talk?
你想聊聊吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
He's not even close to being ready.
他离准备好还差得远呢
Maybe he never will be.
没准永远达不到
He's not even close to being ready.
他离准备好还差得远呢
Brandon.
布兰登
Let's go eat.
我们去吃饭吧
What was Dad like when he was younger?
爸年轻的时候是什么样的?
Before he got his powers, I mean.
我是说在他有神力之前
Shel, he was
谢尔登啊 他…
You know, he didn't have a care in the world.
以前的他无忧无虑
Nothing ever rattled the bastard.
没什么能让那臭小子惊慌失措
Good morning, boys. Hey, Shel.
-早上好啊 伙计们 -嘿 谢尔登
How you doing, Clyde? Hot as hell!
-你好吗 克莱德? -热死人了
You got that right. Roscoe, what's the good word?
是没错 罗斯科 有什么新情况?
Wedding bells! That's the rumor.
谣传说某人要结婚了
That's not a rumor.
那可不是谣传
I'm walking down that aisle, pal.
我真的会步入礼堂的 伙计
What about you two?
你们两个怎么样?
Hey, Shel.
嘿 谢尔登
She finally pinned you down, huh?
她最后还是把你搞定了?
I couldn't be happier to kiss the floor, Willie.
是啊 我特别乐意伺候她 威利
You do right by her.
你要好好对她
You keep it zipped up tight, you never have to fight.
把裤裆拉链管好 保你一切安好
Hey, Pop! What?
-喂 老爸 -咋了?
Sorry about that, Mr. Sampson. No!
-真是抱歉 桑普森先生 -没事
And what did I tell you about calling me "Mr. Sampson"?
我不是让你别叫我桑普森先生吗?
Come on, Fitz. That ain't me. That's my old man.
费茨 拜托你别那么叫我 那是我爸
Ah, never mind him.
你别介意
Congratulations, Shel.
恭喜你 谢尔登
Hey, appreciate that. Thank you.
感激不尽 谢谢
Have you seen my dad?
你们看到我爸了吗?
With your brother, I last saw.
应该是和你哥在一起吧
All right. Have a good day, boys.
好嘞 祝你们一天顺利
You too.
你也是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Fisher says it's a permanent plateau.
费雪说股价会一直这么高
Good morning, boys.
早上好 爷们儿们
Shel, get him to listen.
谢尔登 你让他听听劝吧
Dad, you listen to Walt.
爸 你听沃尔特的吧
What are we talking about?
你们在说什么呢?
Your brother wants to sink the deal.
你哥想取消交易
What?
什么?
You asked me to kick the tires.
你让我分♥析♥一下形势
I did.
我照做了
The tread's wearing thin.
结果有问题
Every Joe Lunchbox with a spare nickel is buying on margin
有闲钱的人都在找经纪借钱买♥♥股票
with as little as 10% down.
只要预付10%的底金就行
The market has been gaining 20% annually since 1922. Fisher says--
股市自1922年就保持每年20%的增长
I don't give a fat, flying shit what Irving Fisher says!
-费雪说… -我他妈不管欧文费雪说了什么
Hey! Language!
不许说脏话
Sorry.
对不起嘛
Fisher could be wrong.
费雪可能是错的
He went to Yale.
他是耶鲁毕业的
Right? Yeah.
-对吧? -对
Your little guys are overextended.
那些股民借账太多了
Agriculture is in a slump.
农业现在一蹶不振
The Federal Reserve just hiked interest rates a full point.
美联储刚把利率提高了一整个百分点
Hoover knows what he's doing.
胡佛他心里有数
So, everyone knows what they're doing except me.
人人都心里有数 就我没有吗?
Come on, Walter. That's not what we're saying.
你别这样 我们不是这个意思
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表