剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
over and over in my head,
在脑海里一遍遍地回想
and every time, it's getting less clear.
越想就越琢磨不透
What would you have done, Uncle Walt?
换成是你会怎么做 沃尔特伯伯?
I'm not as strong as you
我没有你那么强壮
or your dad. No one is.
也比不过你♥爸♥ 没人能比过他
That's not an answer.
你没有回答我的问题
Yeah, 'cause honestly,
对 因为说实话
I don't have one.
我无法回答
All I know is we're here.
我只知道这就是现在的局面
You made a decision. We're here.
你做了一个决定 成了这副局面
Nothing can change that.
没有什么会改变它
Told you.
我就说吧
Brandon!
布兰登
Haven't seen you since you were a a wee lad.
上次见到你 你还是个小家伙呢
Mr. Wolfe.
沃夫先生
Ah! Barnabas, please.
叫我巴拿巴斯就行了
We're practically family.
我们也算一家人嘛
If your mother had any sense,
要是你母亲有点眼光的话
you'd be calling me Daddy.
当你爹的人就是我了
Can we just skip being an asshole? Get to it, Barnabas.
耍流氓这部分就免了吧 你快说正事
Don't make me turn your clothes to steam, Walter.
小心我把你的衣服化作蒸汽 沃尔特
Nobody needs to see your sad little Schwanz.
你那可悲的小棒子可是没眼看
Hello, lovelies!
亲爱的 你们好呀!
Please, don't stand up.
就不用站起来恭迎了
Fitz, get us started.
费茨 开始吧
Okay. The armor's identical to the original Blackstar's.
好 这副盔甲和黑星本身的一模一样
It's fused with this underlying tissue,
它和下面的组织接合在了一起
making it impossible to remove without destroying
一旦移除就必然会破坏…
Yes, yes. This is very difficult and
行了 总之这是很困难的
far beyond your meager abilities.
远远超出了你薄弱的能力
Everyone, please stand back
请大家往后退
unless you're keen on having your reproductive organs irradiated.
除非你们想让你们的生殖器官被辐射
You're gonna tear the tissue.
你这样会撕裂组织的
Do be quiet.
不要吵
This is a tad more difficult than being a human light bulb.
这比当一个行走的灯泡要困难一些
Large intestine, 7,200 grams.
大肠 7200克
Jesus! He's a big mother.
天啊 简直是庞然大物
That's just settling in, is it?
你才意识到呢
Help me loosen the liver.
帮我把肝脏松一下
Why don't you wait outside?
不如你出去等吧?
I'm good.
我没事
If you're going to be unwell, please direct it away from me.
如果你要吐的话 麻烦别冲我这边
I can only manipulate inorganic matter.
我只能操控无机物
And this coat is Italian cashmere.
而我的这身大衣是意大利羊绒
Wait. You're hitting something.
等一下 这里有东西
What the hell is that?
这是什么鬼?
Barnabas?
巴拿巴斯?
One moment.
等一下
Ah, that's interesting.
这就有意思了
Oh, now, that's different.
这个不太一样呢
Just tell us what we're looking at.
快告诉我们这是什么
Wait.
等着
There's something else.
还有一样东西
Something inside.
就在这里面
Mr. Sampson?
桑普森先生
Yes.
请说
He is waiting for you in the master suite, sir.
他在主人套房♥等您
Oh. Well, thank you, Cuthbert.
好的 谢谢你 卡斯伯特
You were right, George.
你说得对 乔治
The farmhouse, it's all real.
这个农舍真的存在
This, it was written on the family's table in the cellar.
这是写在地窖里的桌子上的
It's longitude and latitude.
这是经纬度
It's the Atlantic Ocean. There's something out there, George.
这是大西洋 那里一定有东西
That's what I think all of this is about.
我觉得所有的一切都在指向它
The farmer's family was sitting down there, sitting around an old table.
农夫的家人就围坐在一张旧桌子旁
And when I saw them What were they doing down there?
-我看到… -他们在那儿做什么?
What?
什么?
The the family, you said What were they doing down in?the family was in the cellar.
你说那家人在地窖里 他们在干吗?
Oh, they
他们…
The farmer had shot them long before I got there. And then
农夫早在我到达之前就把他们射死了
he turned the gun on himself right in front of me.
他当着我的面开枪自杀了
This is real, George. I'm not crazy.
这是真的 乔治 我没有疯
Something's
某个东西
I don't know.
怎么说呢?
calling to me, to all of us.
它在召唤我 我们所有人
All of us?
我们所有人?
Yes.
没错
The farmer's dead family,
那个农夫死去的家人
suddenly, they weren't there anymore.
突然间就不见了
And sitting around the table was was Walt,
坐在桌子前的是沃尔特
a a a a kid from the the mill,
一个炼钢厂的小伙子
the woman reporter from from that wrote the article about Dad.
写关于我爸那篇报道的女记者
There were a couple of other men that I didn't recognize.
还有两个我不认识的男人
One of them might've been a captain of a ship.
有一个可能是个船长
The other one, I don't I don't know.
另外一个就不知道了
But then there was you, George. You were there.
然后还有你 乔治 你也在那儿
And we were dead? No.
-我们也死了吗? -不
But we were sitting in the same placeas the dead people.
但我们坐在那些死人的位子上
I know how this sounds
我知道这很离谱
I don't know if you do, Shel.
我觉得你恐怕不知道吧
Look, the visions
那些幻象
the patterns
那些图案
everything that I've been seeing,I think that it's all part of some kind of a puzzle,
我认为我所见到的一切都是某种谜题
some kind of a test.
某种考验
And it's all leading to this.
全部都指向这里
What do you think is out there in the middle of the ocean?
你觉得大洋中间会有什么呢?
I don't know, George, but it's something special,
我不知道 但一定是个特别的东西
something that's gonna change the world.
一个能改变世界的东西
I can feel it.
我能感觉得到
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗?
How long have we been friends?
我们是多久的朋友了?
It feels like forever.
久到数不清了
What would you do if I came to you with a story like this?
如果我们角色互换 你会怎么做?
Well, I'd wanna believe you,
我会倾向于相信你
because you're my friend, and you always will be.
因为你是我的朋友 永远都是
Then there's your answer.
那不就得了
Tell me about your dream.
跟我说说你的梦境
Is it always the same?
一直是同样的内容吗?
More or less, yeah.
差不多吧 对
I stumble up onto the roof
我跌跌撞撞地爬上屋顶
like I'm lost and just accidentally end up there.
好像我迷路了 不小心走到了那里
And I see him
然后我看见了他
in rags,
衣衫褴褛
like he he doesn't know where his next meal's coming from.
好像他连下一顿饭都没有着落似的
He turns and looks at me
他转过身来看着我
and
然后
there's no recognition in his eyes.
他的眼神不像是认出了我
It feels like he doesn't know who I am.
他仿佛不知道我是谁
And I'm like, "Dad, it's me. It's Sheldon."
然后我说:“爸 是我 谢尔登”
But it doesn't register.
但是他没有反应
"Dad, it's me. Dad, it's me. It's Sheldon."
“爸 是我 谢尔登”
Then he turns around, and he walks away right off the edge of the building.
然后他转身 径直踏出了大楼的边缘
No! Don't, Dad!
不 不要啊 爸!
Do you try to stop him?
你有试着阻止他吗?
Yeah.
有啊
Every time.
每一次都有
But I'm never fast enough.
但我动作总是不够快
Parents aren't supposed to abandon their children of their own free will.
父母不应该主动抛弃自己的孩子
It defies the natural order. When they do,
这违背了自然秩序 他们一旦这样做
a child's mind can only make sense of it in one way,
孩子的头脑里只能以一种方式理解它
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表