剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
And when I opened my eyes back up, it's like I didn't see…
等我睁开眼睛 就像我看不到…
I didn't see the past anymore.
我再也看不到过去了
I just saw the future.
只看到了未来
Chin up, eyes forward.
昂头向前看
That's right.
没错
Well, the lap doesn't look big enough for the both of us, so, uh,
既然你的大腿坐不下两个人
do me a favor.
那我拜托你们
Wait till the door closes behind me. I got delicate eyes.
等我关上门再继续 我眼睛很脆弱的
Don't be silly!
别傻了
I'll make coffee.
我去泡咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢你
She whispers so loud, you could hear it next door.
她的悄悄话连隔壁都听得到
My ear's ringing. Yeah.
-我都耳鸣了 -是啊
But she is right…
但她说得没错
to thank you.
是该谢谢你
If you hadn't dropped by, who knows? I might've…
要不是你过来看我 没准我…
I don't know. I might've found my own roof to jump off of.
我可能就从屋顶跳下去了吧
Don't ever say that.
不要说这种话
I actually thought about it.
其实我有想过
Don't tell Jane or Walt.
你别告诉珍恩 沃尔特也别说
God, if… if he knew,
天啊 要是他知道了
he'd have me locked up before you could even take your tie off.
他会二话不说地送我去精神病院
I'm not gonna tell anybody.
我谁也不会告诉
What do you got there?
你手里拿的是什么?
Nothing. Uh…
没什么
I just borrowed a few of your drawings.
我就是拿了几张你画的东西
Throw 'em in the fire with the rest of it, would you?
你扔火里吧 跟其余的一样
You burned 'em?
你把那些烧了?
They were nothing. They were just crazy doodles.
那些又没什么 就是胡乱瞎画的
What if they weren't?
如果不是呢?
Take a look at this, huh?
你看看这个
So, uh, there was something about these shapes,
是这样 这些形状好像有什么意义
something that, uh… something I… I couldn't stop thinking about.
我总是止不住地思考着
You know, it was like a… like a puzzle that needed to be solved.
感觉这是个需要破解的谜题
Is that a windmill?
那是个风车吗?
Maybe you saw it when you were a kid.
可能你在小时候看过它
Someplace your father took you?
或者你父亲带你去过?
We need to throw these in the fire.
我们得把这些烧了
No, no, no, no. It… it's not a message, Shel.
不 这不是要传达什么 谢尔登
It's a… it's a memory,
而是一个记忆
a fragment, something you forgot, but…
一个碎片 某件你忘却的事
No. I've never seen this before.
不 我从来没有见过这个
Ah, Shel…
谢尔登
Oh, it's too late for that, kid.
现在已经来不及了 孩子
Sheldon?
谢尔登?
Get out!
给我出去!
Shel, don't try to move. Don't try to move.
谢尔登 你别急着动
I'm gonna ring the doc.
我这就叫医生
Shel, just… just stay right there.
谢尔登 你就在那儿别动
I have to go.
我得上路了
I have to find this.
我得去找它
Operator.
这里是接线员
Yes. Uh, hello, operator. Uh, I need--
你好 接线员 我需要…
Sheldon?
谢尔登?
Hello?
喂?
I… I'm sorry. Just one…
抱歉 请稍…
How can I help you?
请问有什么事?
Sheldon!
谢尔登!
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的?
Telling him you saw something in those crazy scribbles.
还跟他说你在他的胡画中看出了名堂
Well, I told him the truth.
我是告诉他真♥相♥
Since when did the great George Hutchence ever care about the truth?
了不得的乔治哈契恩斯还关心真♥相♥?
The hell does that mean?
你这话什么意思?
Well, look at you.
你看你这个样子
All dressed up as though your life is nothing but flowers and sunshine.
打扮得好像人生只有鲜花和阳光似的
I heard about Wingate.
我听说温盖特的事了
You're broke.
你破产了
This isn't about me.
我们没在说我啊
It's always about you, George.
事事都是在说你 乔治
You're the center of the goddamn universe.
你♥他♥妈♥就是宇宙的中心
Well, not anymore.
但再也不是了
I know what I saw, Walt. Sheldon--
我看得很明白 沃尔特 谢尔登他…
Sheldon's lost his mind!
谢尔登就是疯了!
Uh, Jane, I'm… I am so sorry.
珍恩 非常抱歉
For what?
为什么?
It's true, isn't it?
这是真的 对吧?
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗?
No.
没有
I'll alert the authorities.
我要去报案
Maybe-The police? Is that really necessary?
-或许… -找警♥察♥吗?这真的有必要吗?
Yes, George.
对 乔治
You threw gas on the fire and burned the house down.
你火上浇油 现在事情全被你毁了
Now everyone's gonna know that Sheldon's--
现在人人都会知道谢尔登…
That he's not well.
知道他不好了
Walt?
沃尔特?
You know the way out.
慢走不送
Janey,
珍恩
I would never do anything to hurt Sheldon.
我绝对不会做伤害谢尔登的事
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
But he isn't here.
可是他跑走了
Is he?
对吧?
Hutch.
哈契
Big Man's been waiting for you.
老大在等着你呢
It has been a long day, boys.
我今天够遭罪了 伙计们
Any chance we can do this in the morning?
我们能早上再说吗?
You're all out of chances, you little shit.
你没资格商量 臭小子
Where's the case?
箱子呢?
We had it.
我们本来拿到了
We took it off the Kulakov Brothers, just like we were told.
按照吩咐从库拉科夫兄弟手里抢走的
Then our van hit this girl.
然后我们的车撞了一个姑娘
The hell do we care?
这关我们屁事
Because it wasn't just any girl.
她可不是一般的姑娘
It was Chloe Sampson.
而是克萝伊桑普森
You're shitting me
你瞎扯呢
The Utopian's daughter?
乌托邦主的女儿吗?
This guy, Linus…
你别听他的 莱纳斯
So she took the case?
所以她拿走了箱子?
Just what was left inside,
就是里面剩的东西
one bag.
一个袋子
Well, get it back. Maybe he'll go easy on you.
那去拿回来啊 说不定他会轻饶你
It's gone.
已经没了
So use your magic jerk rod and go get it.
那就用你那狗屁魔法棒去拿回来啊
Already tried.
我试过了
It's gone. Live with it.
东西已经没了 就将就了吧
Yeah, we can live with it,
我们倒是可以将就
but you and your shithead friends
但是你和你的蠢逼朋友们
won't.
得以命相抵
Really wish you hadn't said that about my friends.
你那样说我朋友 就别怪我不客气
Now who's got your little toy, asshole?
你的小玩意儿落在谁手里了 混♥蛋♥?
You do, Lucy.
你啊 露西
Shark-infested waters.
去满是鲨鱼的水域
The hell you just do?
你搞了什么鬼?
Thought the description was pretty freakin' clear.
老子不是描述得很明确吗?
Home.
回归主人
You see…
你看啊
…common misconception.
很多人都对此有误解
It doesn't matter who's holding this.
谁拿着它都无所谓
It only listens to me.
它只听我的使唤
We were just following the Big Man's orders.
我们只是听老大的吩咐罢了
You know that, right?
这你知道吧?
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表