剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Kansas? We don't know anyone in Kansas.
堪萨斯?我们不认识在堪萨斯的人
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
It's a collect call.
这是我们付费的
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Hello?
喂?
Yes, I'm… I'm sorry. We accept.
抱歉 我们接受付费
One moment, please.
请稍等
Go ahead, sir.
电♥话♥接通了 先生
Sh… Sheldon?
谢尔登?
Sheldon, is that you?
谢尔登 是你吗?
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, it's… it's… it's me.
对 是我
Tell her you're sorry and you want to come home.
跟她说声对不起 说你想要回家
Jane, I'm…
珍恩 我…
I'm sorry.
我对不起你
I love you, and I--
我爱你 我…
Hey, stop! Get off me!
喂 住手!放开我!
Sheldon, it's okay.
谢尔登 没关系
Get your filthy hands…
把你的脏手拿开!
It's just so good to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音真好
It's all gonna be all right. Just come home.
一切都会没事的 你就回家吧
Sheldon?
谢尔登?
Sheldon, are you still there?
谢尔登 你还在听吗?
Let go, you old bastard!
放手 你这老王八蛋
Hey!
喂!
Here. Take it.
给 拿走吧
You leave him alone.
放开他
It's none of your concern, mister.
这不关你的事 伙计
How you like it, city boy?
你感觉怎么样啊 城里人?
Come on.
走吧
Give me it.
给我
I need that.
我需要那个
I ain't never seen you around here before.
我在这一带从没见过你
It's 'cause I'm not from around here.
因为我不是这一带的人
Then why you drawing the windmill at the old Miller farm?
那你为什么要画老米勒农场的风车?
Wait.
等一下
You've seen this?
你见过这个?
Just said so, ain't I?
我不是刚说过吗?
How far is the Miller farm from here?
米勒农场离这里有多远?
Sorry! Sorry!
对不起
Give me one moment.
等我一下
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起
Do you own a goddamn clock?
你♥他♥妈♥是没有钟吗?
I'll be ready in five.
我五分钟就准备好
Everyone's been sitting around waiting for you with their arms up their asses.
大家都等着你 屁事都没法做
Do you know how much this cost the company?
你知道公♥司♥会损失多少钱吗?
We're here to sell a car, Leighton,
我们是拍广♥告♥卖♥♥♥车♥ 蕾顿
not save the world. Take a breath.
又不是要拯救世界 你放轻松点
You look like shit. Get it together.
瞧你这副死样子 给我争气点
Suck my dick.
我♥操♥你妈
Chin up.
下巴抬起来
Hold it there.
保持姿势
Okay, that's it.
好的 很好
Okay, give me more of those eyes.
眼神再迷离一点
Thanks, Jace.
谢了 杰丝
Uh, we're not done yet. We still have the hero pose.
我们还没弄完呢 还有英雄姿势没摆
The what?
什么姿势?
Corporate wants it.
这是公♥司♥的要求
It plays into the whole nostalgia bullshit.
很适合烂俗的怀旧风
Screw that.
我去你的
You know, if you can't be a real superhero,
如果你不能当真的超级英雄
the least you can do is pretend for five minutes.
至少可以假装五分钟吧
It'll help you earn enough to shove up your nose.
你要赚够钱才能吸白粉啊
Corporate wants it.
毕竟是公♥司♥的要求嘛
See? Was that so bad?
你看?这没什么的吧?
No. That was actually pretty damn good.
是没什么 其实还挺他妈爽的
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Been waiting for you.
我在等着你呢
Best get to it.
我们直接开始吧
I told her I didn't wanna do it.
我跟她说了不想做
So you walk out. You don't throw a car at the woman!
那你就走人啊 你不能用车砸人呀
I was making a point.
我是想让她见识见识
Well, congratulations. You made it.
恭喜你啊 她是见识到了
They're dropping you as their spokesperson.
他们取消你的代言了
Whatever, man. I don't need their bullshit.
管它的 我不需要他们的狗屁玩意儿
Yeah, you do. They were the last endorsement we had left.
你需要 他们是我们仅剩的代言了
Okay.
这样啊
Shit. I'll…
我靠 那我…
I'll call Leighton tomorrow and apologize.
我明天就给蕾顿打电♥话♥赔不是
This isn't working out.
这样不行
I said
我说了…
This… this isn't working out for us.
我们不能这样了
Wait. You're dropping me?
等一下 你不跟我合作了?
Gabriella!
加布里埃拉!
You want some of this?
你想来点吗?
Hey!
喂!
I know you.
我认识你
Idaho.
去爱达荷州
Hey, girl.
嘿 姐们儿
Hey. Get over here, okay?
嘿 你快过来吧
You're not gonna believe the shit I just scored.
我这儿有个屌♥到爆的玩意儿
You're trespassing.
你这是非法侵入
In my rights to put one between your eyes.
我有权在你脑门上蹦一枪
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Well, you got yourself a shitbag full, don't you?
可你的麻烦他妈的多了去了 是吧?
I… I just wanna talk.
我只是想聊聊
That's what the last son of a bitch the bank sent out here said.
上一个银行派来的狗♥杂♥种♥也这么说
Bank?
银行?
Don't play that with me.
你别给我装傻
Sir, look at me.
先生 你看看我
Do I strike you as somebody who works for the bank?
你觉得我像是在银行工作的人吗?
Ah, shit.
我靠
You ain't from the bank,
既然你不是银行的人
why the hell you breaking into my home?
那你闯入我家干什么?
I saw this place.
我看到了这个地方
It wasn't like in a picture or anything. It, uh… it was…
不是在什么照片里 而是…
I don't know. I just saw it.
我不知道 我就是看到了
Saw it in your head?
在你脑海里看到的?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
You think you're the only one?
你以为你是唯一一个吗?
Shit.
我靠
Really wish you were from the bank.
我还巴不得你是银行的人
You had 'em, too, the visions?
你在脑海中也看到过吗?
How did you… how did you know? What… what… what did you see?
你怎么知道这事?你看到什么了?
You should wet your mouth, go back to where you came.
你喝点吧 然后从哪儿来回哪儿去
No, I'm not leaving.
不 我不会走的
Wh… when did they start?
你是什么时候开始看到的?
For me, it was when my father died, when the… when the market crashed.
我是从我父亲死后 股市崩溃的时候
Taft had just taken the White House.
那时塔夫脱刚刚入主白宫
We shipped out three days later.
我们三天后就要被派遣
-So you… you were in the Army?
你是陆军的吗?
Navy.
海军
Storekeeper, Second Class.
补给士官 二等
Wound up on the USS Shetland,
我被安设在了设得兰号♥上
Smith-class destroyer.
史密斯级驱逐舰
Called 'em flivvers back then.
那时候我们叫它们小破船
The Shetland
设得兰号♥呢
was the first destroyer that could make a go of it on the open sea.
是第一艘能在外海上作战的驱逐舰
Or that's what everybody thought.
至少大家都是这么以为的
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表