剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Who did that?
那是谁干的?
I did.
我♥干♥的
Somebody's screwing with ya.
有人在搞你们呢
Check that thing's ass for a "made in China."
看看那玩意儿的屁♥股♥上 写没写“中国制♥造♥”
No way that's me. Cheap knockoff.
不可能是我 这廉价的冒牌货
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
'Cause I would've swallowed your baby boy whole
因为我会一口吞掉你的乖儿子
and shit him out in pieces.
再一坨一坨地拉出来
Let's take those shackles off and find out.
把镣铐解开 我们比试比试
Brandon.
布兰登
He's not even close to being ready.
他离准备好还差得远呢
Maybe he never will be.
没准永远达不到
Shouldn't he be locked up for what he did to whatever the hell this is?
他把这个不明身份的死鬼弄成这样 不该被关起来吗?
Put him back in Supermax.
把他押回超级监狱
Oh, I see how it is.
这下我懂了
Rules don't apply when it's your kid doing the killing?
你家孩子杀人就可以不按规矩来
Get him out of here.
-是吧? -把他带走
Double standards don't look good on you, pal!
你玩双标就太不厚道了 伙计!
That's some screwed-up shit!
你♥他♥妈♥简直在瞎搞!
You think people ain't gonna notice?
你以为大家不会注意到吗?
I got a fan club, asshole!
我也是有粉丝群的 王八蛋!
Jesus Christ, that guy's got a mouth on him.
我的天啊 那人嘴巴也太脏了
He always has.
这是老♥毛♥病了
This one never said a word.
这个家伙从来没开过口
No, he didn't.
还真是呢
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Clone? Parallel dimension? Some kind of a shapeshifter?
克隆?平行维度?某种变形人?
Whatever it is, we need answers.
不管是什么 我们需要答案
Gonna need to cut him open to get them.
要答案就得把他剖开
If Blackstar didn't escape, who did you fight in Nebraska?
如果黑星没有逃走 那和你们在内布拉斯加交手的是谁?
We're investigating the situation.
我们正在调查情况
Lady Liberty! Yes.
-这边 自♥由♥女神 -请说
What steps are being taken to secure the Supermax?
你们对超级监狱 采取了哪些安保措施?
There is no indication of a security breach.
没有迹象表明存在安全漏洞
Wherever the second Blackstar originated from,
不管这第二个黑星来自哪里
it was not the Supermax.
都绝对不是超级监狱
Yes? There's been reports
-请说 -有报道称几个超级反派组织
of massive reprisals from several supervillain groups.
采取了大规模报复行动
Is this something your team is aware of?
你们联合会知道这个情况吗?
We're in contact with state and federal authorities.
我们有与州级和联邦政♥府♥保持联♥系♥
If we find any indication of an ongoing threat--
如果我们发现任何持续威胁的迹象
Where's Paragon?
-你… -贤者在哪里?
Paragon is in the process of an after-action debrief.
贤者正在进行行动后汇报
Does he have a statement?
他有声明要发表吗?
Yes.
有的
Paragon wishes to express his regret that the life of a hostile combatant was lost,
贤者想对敌方在战斗中丧命表示遗憾
regardless of the circumstances.
尽管当时情况危急
The latest option poll suggests 78% of Americans
最新的民♥意♥调查显示78%的美国民众
support your son's execution of a supervillain.
支持你儿子杀死超级反派的行为
Do you think your old-fashioned ideas of just tossing them in prison
你们将坏人关进监狱了事的守旧理念
is becoming a threat to public safety?
是否有损公共安全?
The Union thinks If that's true,
-联合会认为… -如果真是如此
78% of my fellow Americans need to think
那么78%的美国同胞需要思考
about what kind of a country they wanna live in.
他们想在什么样的国度里生活
Lethal force without due process is not justice.
没有正当程序的致命性武力不是正义
But how are you gonna protect us from supervillains?
那你们要怎么保护我们 不受超级反派的伤害?
Your grandpa saw that, he'd set off fireworks.
你爷爷要是看到了 会放烟花庆祝的
Brandon, I know it hasn't been easy being my son.
布兰登 我知道你当我的儿子不容易
Growing up with the public constantly watching you,
你从小到大一直被公众关注着
looking up at you and wanting to tear you down all in the same breath.
他们仰视你的同时又想诋毁你
Brandon, what you did to Blackstar you can't take back.
布兰登 你对黑星做的事是无法挽回的
Blackstar?
黑星?
Everything you do is a reflection on this family.
你的一举一动都关系到这个家的名声
We have to be the ideal. You have to be the ideal.
我们必须成为典范 你必须成为典范
Chloe didn't even show up when Blackstar was tearing up Nebraska.
克萝伊在黑星 大闹内布拉斯加的时候连面都不露
I'm not talking about Chloe.
你别把克萝伊扯进来
She's drunk or high half the time,
她经常不是醉了就是嗑嗨了
and I'm the one not living up to your expectations?
你却指责我辜负了你的期望?
Don't talk about your sister like that.
我不许你这么说你妹妹
Like what?
我怎么说她了?
Like the way she talks about everyone else in this family?
对家里的每个人都不客气的可是她
Yes.
没错
Stop lowering yourself every time somebody pisses you off. Be better.
你别一有人招惹就放弃原则 要克制
My friends were dead.
我的朋友死了
I had to make a choice between Blackstar and you.
我必须在你和黑星之间做出选择
Dad!
爸!
I chose you, Dad.
我选了你 爸
And I'd choose you every time.
我次次都会选你
Wouldn't you do the same?
你会这样对我吗?
You're gonna be here long after I'm gone.
我死之后 你的日子还长呢
And one day, God willing, you're gonna be the Utopian
如果上天成全 你会有朝一日成为乌托邦主
and every evil you can imagine is gonna rise up against you,
你能想象的邪恶势力都会群起对抗你
against mankind,
对抗人类
and not for justice, for vengeance.
不是为了正义 而是为了复仇
And in those moments,
在那些时刻
the only thing that you will have to guide you is the Code.
你拥有的唯一指引就是律条
It has to stand, Brandon,
律条必须永存 布兰登
even if we fall.
哪怕我们被击垮
So, what?
所以呢?
I should've just let Blackstar slaughter us?
我本该任由黑星杀戮我们吗?
Killing is never the answer.
杀人永远不能解决问题
Why don't you tell that to my friends we're burying?
你倒是去跟我那些要下葬的朋友说啊
There's always another way to get the job done, Brandon. Always.
事情总会有别的办法 总是如此
Except I can't shoot fire from my eyes, Dad.
可是我的眼睛不会喷火 爸
Not yet, you can't.
你只是现在还不行
Look, if what I say or do, it hurts you, I'm sorry.
如果我的言行伤害了你 我道歉
But one day, you're gonna be stronger than anyone else in the world,
但有一天 你会比世上任何人都强大
including me.
包括我
All right, Brandon.
好了 布兰登
Stay out here on the farm until things quiet down.
风波平息前 你就待在农场
Clear your head. You're grounding me?
-理理思绪 -你是在下禁足令吗?
I'm not grounding you, Brandon.
这不是禁足令
No, Dad. This is bullshit.
不行 爸 你这是在瞎搞
Have you seen what the supervillains are doing?
你没看到超级反派在做什么吗?
Work the farm, stay out of sight.
好好干农活 低调行事
No uniform, no patrol until I give the okay.
没我的同意 不许穿制♥服♥和巡逻
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
Yes, sir.
遵命
It's not a punishment, Brandon. It's an opportunity.
这不是惩罚 布兰登 这是个机会
Use it.
好好利用
We're up to our necks,
我们都应接不暇了
and you stop by the cleaners before coming in?
你还有闲心去干洗店再过来?
It's Dad's suit, for the funeral.
这是爸的西装 葬礼上要穿的
It's a closed casket, for Christ's sake. No one's gonna know.
拜托 那是闭棺葬礼 没人会知道的
Yeah, well, I'll know.
不错 但我会知道
All right, let's see how we're wrapping Pop for the big send-off.
好吧 我来看看老爸会穿什么入土
The Kuppenheimer.
库彭海默牌的
He'll look good in that.
他穿这个好看
Yeah.
是啊
But let's change the tie.
但是领带还是换一条吧
No, he loved that tie.
不行 他很喜欢那条的
He hated it.
他可讨厌它了
He wore that tie all the time.
他随时都戴着那条领带
Yeah, 'cause you gave it to him.
对 因为这是你送的
That's his huckleberry, right there.
这才是他最爱的领带
Went on the second your ass hit the door.
你小子刚一走 他就会立马换上
He told me this was his favorite tie.
他跟我说这是他最爱的领带
Yeah, he said a lot of things, Shel.
是啊 他说过的话多了去了 谢尔登
I spoke with the board.
我跟董事会谈过了
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表