剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Right. Yeah.
-对每一个人 -没错
So, what's it gonna be?
你给个答复吧
You gonna stand there with your trash can,
是站在你的垃圾桶旁边
or you gonna show these men what a gal like you can really do?
还是让这些男人看看你这女人的本事
Hey.
嘿
Brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了三明治
Thanks. Not really hungry.
谢了 我还不太饿
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
I'm fine.
我没事
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这儿?
Been thinking about it a lot.
我一直在想那件事
What it would be like if that were Dad,
如果换作是爸
or Uncle Walt,
沃尔特伯伯
or you.
或者你会怎么样
How would that be better, Mom?
那会比较好吗 妈?
I mean
这个嘛
it wouldn't.
并不会啊
Not for us, it wouldn't.
对我们来说并不会
Grace!
格蕾丝
Oh, I was hoping we might run into each other.
我期盼着会撞见你呢
Hello, Barnabas.
你好 巴拿巴斯
Oh, you're looking as fetching as ever.
你还是一如既往地迷人
Though, I have to say,
不过我得说
I have always preferred you in red.
我一直觉得你穿红色更好看
Barnabas
巴拿巴斯
You're lucky I like red.
算你走运 我喜欢红色
Well, I think we're done here.
行了 看来我们这边完事了
The Union thanks you for your assistance.
联合会感谢你的协助
I think you know your way out. Uh
那就慢走不送了
Actually, Walter's invited me to stay.
其实呀 沃尔特邀请我留下来呢
Has he?
是吗?
There's a chance I can get inside Blackstar's mind,
我可能有办法进入黑星的大脑
search his memories.
搜寻他的记忆
How? He's dead.
可他死了呀
I might be able to reanimate parts of hishippocampus and cortex
我也许能激活他的部分海马体和皮质
if Barnabas can reconstruct the affected regions.
如果巴拿巴斯能够重建受损部位
Translation:
翻译过来就是
You need me.
你需要我
Looking right past us, like we weren't even there.
瞧都不瞧我们一眼 当我们不存在呢
How's that right?
这太没道理了
Well, we'll find something.
唉 我们会找到活儿的
It's gonna take some time.
这会需要点时间
Time's not gonna change the color of the man handing out the jobs.
时间可不会改变雇佣者的肤色
That should be good.
这样就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
The hell you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么?
These are guests, boy!
儿子 他们是客人
You treat 'em like it.
好好对待
It's okay, Mrs. Small. It
没关系的 斯默太太
-Not in my house, it isn't.
在我家可不允许这样
Birdie,
波蒂
can we have a minute, please?
能请你回避一下吗?
I'll put on some more tea.
我再去泡点茶
Mind your manners, both of you.
注意礼节 你俩都是
Boy's right.
我儿子说得对
What the hell are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么?
You found any work?
找到工作了吗?
-We be staring at you if we had?
找到了还会瞪着你吗?
Okay, let's all just take a moment, huh?
好了 我们都先冷静一下 好吧?
I don't know you.
我不认识你
So you wanna take a moment, why don't you go outside for it?
你想冷静一下 你就到外面凉快去
Now, whoa. This is not about me. This is about your son.
别这样啊 重点不是我 而是你儿子
Me?
我?
-He in trouble?
他闯祸了?
No. No, no, no, no. Not in trouble. It's an opportunity.
不 没闯祸 而是有一个机会
I'd like you to be a part of it, Fitz.
我想让你加入 费茨
-A part of what?
加入什么?
An expedition.
一场远征
We're gonna secure a a boat and a crew in Morocco.
我们会在摩洛哥找一艘船和一批船员
Morocco? Just hear us out.
-摩洛哥? -你听我们说完
I don't know anything about the ocean,
我完全不懂航海
and I don't need any favors, Mr. Sampson.
我也不想要你的帮忙 桑普森先生
Listen, you would be doing me a favor. I need
听着 是你帮我忙 我需要…
I need people that I can count on.
我需要我可以信任的人
And where would you be going once you leave Morocco?
那你们是打算从摩洛哥去哪儿呢?
Well, it's
哦 这…
We can't tell you that. Why not?
-我们不能说 -为什么?
Because then everybody would be trying to beat us there.
以免大家想比我们抢先一步
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
I'll pay you. Six months.
我会给你付薪资 六个月的
Whatever you would've made at the mill.
和你在炼钢厂的工钱一个数
Yeah. Plus, whatever we find where we're going,
此外 不管我们在目的地发现了什么
it'll be a fair split, right down the line.
我们会公平分配 完全平均
Uh, yeah, a fair split.
对 公平分配
Is it dangerous?
这危险吗?
No. Maybe. No.
-不 -可能 不
Yeah. Well, maybe.
呃 可能吧
A little bit.
有一点
But when we find what we're looking for,
但等我们找到东西后
we're gonna be able to hire everybody back from the mill,
我们就可以让炼钢厂的工人都复工
including your dad.
包括你♥爸♥
What do you say?
你怎么说?
Chance of a lifetime. Come on.
这机会千载难逢 答应吧
Come on.
答应吧
My family needs me right here.
我的家人需要我在这里
You know where the door is.
慢走不送
No, no, no.Fitz, you don't understand.
不 费茨 你不明白
I don't think Don't.
我不觉得 你别这样
You heard the boy.Okay. Shel
-我儿子都表态了 -好了 谢尔登
It's the chance of a lifetime. Just
这机会千载难逢
Okay. Come on, Shel.
好了 走吧 谢尔登
Just get out of here! Come on. Let's go.
-快出去! -走吧 我们走
Coming in here like that after what he did to us.
他那样对我们 还好意思找过来
Yeah. He's got some nerve,
是啊 他真是胆大包天
coming in here and offering you the chance of a lifetime.
居然跑来这里 给你千载难逢的机会
Didn't you just kick 'em out?
你不是刚把他们赶走吗?
You don't air your dirty drawers in front of company.
不能在客人面前讨论不体面的事
And anybody who walks through that door is company,
任何进了我们家门的人都是客人
just like yourmama said.
就像你妈说的那样
You want me to crawl back to
你想让我回去哀求
the same man who stole everything from us?
那个偷走我们一切的人?
It was his father who did all the stealing.
偷东西的人是他父亲
And it's his son trying to make things right.
而他的儿子想要赔罪补偿
I can't believe you want me to do this.
我不敢相信你想让我这么做
I want you to think, son,
我是想让你动脑筋 儿子
and not with your guts all twisted up inside.
而不是在心里较劲 意气用事
I want you to think with your your head,like your mama and I taught you.
我想让你思考 就像我和你妈教你的
There's nothing here for you, son.
你在这里是没有出路的 儿子
There's no work. There's no
没有工作 没有…
You said we'd find something.
你说我们会找到活儿的
What else am I gonna tell you?
不然我要怎么跟你说?
It was bad enough when the country was on its feet,
国家在兴盛时 我们的境遇都够糟了
but now all a Black man can hope to get
现在一个黑人能够指望的
is kicked in the teeth for wanting an honest day's work.
就是连想要踏实工作都到处碰壁
We gotta go back in.
我们得回去
We gotta tell him the truth.
我们得告诉他真♥相♥
You think that'll help?
你觉得那能管用?
Be fitting us both for a white coat.
直接给我们穿病号♥服送精神病院吧
We need him, George.
我们需要他 乔治
If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
命里有的自会有
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表