剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Go.
你走吧
Go out there and see how you fare on your own.
你自己走 看你一个人能不能行
I am tired of you questioning every little thing that I do.
我厌倦了你质疑我所做的每一件事
Guess what, Walter? Not everything works out exactly the way you want it to.
沃尔特 我告诉你 并非所有事情都能如你的愿
Deal with it
你面对现实吧
for once.
哪怕就一次
Go on. Walk away,
你走啊 走得远远的
yeah. Walk away Give me the supplies.
-对 走啊 -把物资给我
Oh, no, no. Hey, wait, wait. I'm not asking.
-不 等一下 -这是命令 不是请求
Hey, there's Back off!
-喂 这… -给我闪开!
I'm not asking, Fitz!
把物资给我 费茨!
What, are you gonna stop me?
怎么?你还想阻止我吗?
Wait! Wait, Walter.
等一下 沃尔特
Just wait.
等一下
Look at those trees.
看看那些树
Look at that snow.
看看那片雪
He's right.
他说得对
We have to cross that desert.
我们必须穿越那片沙漠
The hell you want? This is just starting to get juicy.
你想干什么?我正读到精彩的部分呢
I wanted to give you a chance,
我想给你一个机会
your last one.
一个最后的机会
More intimidating if I knew what the shit you were talking about.
你♥他♥妈♥要撂狠话也得把话说清楚呀
I'm gonna hack into your dead copy's brain.
我会侵入你那死去的克隆的大脑
By the end of the day,
到最后
I'll know everything.
我将知晓一切
Real cocky, coming in here all alone.
你单枪匹马过来还真是自大啊
If you're involved in this,
如果这件事有你的份
if you're working with Skyfox
如果你和天狐是一伙的…
Skyfox? Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.
天狐?这真是越来越好玩了
Answer me.
回答我
Are you in contact with George Hutchence?
你是不是和乔治哈契恩斯有联♥系♥?
I wish.
我倒是希望呢
I always liked him better than the rest of you long-underwear little shits.
比起你们这些穿秋裤的傻♥逼♥ 我一直都更喜欢他
He took me out for drinks one time after he busted up a job I was on.
有次他搞砸了我的活儿 还请我喝酒
He saw right through your self-righteous Code.
他一眼就看穿了你们自以为是的律条
He knew it was all bullshit
他知道那都是一通屁话
and Shelly's way of staying in control.
是谢尔登维护控制权的方式
Look how he ended up.
可你看看他的下场
Yeah, good old George may be on the lam,
是啊 乔治这哥们儿虽然跑路了
but at least he's honest with himself
但至少他对自己坦诚
unlike the rest of the Union.
不像联合会的其他人
I don't know how you can live with yourselves.
我不知道你们怎么能安心生活
If I could, I'd find a way to expose the
如果我可以的话 我会想办法拆穿
Utopian for the fraud that he i
乌托邦主的虚伪…
I've just made your brain forget how to breathe.
我刚让你的大脑忘记如何呼吸了
I'm gonna dig into your dead twin's mind.
我要去深挖你那死去的双胞胎的大脑
And if I don't find what I'm looking for,
如果我没找到我想要的东西
I'm coming back
我会回来
to dig into yours.
深挖你的大脑
And when I'm done,
当我完成后
there will be nothing left.
那里将空无一物
You think offing a copy of me was bad?
我的克隆被杀都让你头痛的话
Just wait to see what happens out there when you do it to the real thing.
杀了我这个本尊的后果可是不堪设想
I don't give a shit.
我他妈才不在乎
I'm not my fucking brother.
我他妈可不像我弟
You're not seeing your dad again, are you?
你该不会又看到你♥爸♥了吧?
No.
不
No, I haven't seen him since the boat.
船上那次之后就没见过了
I'm just trying to get my bearings here.
我就是想熟悉一下方位
Why you?
为什么是你?
Why did your father come to you
为什么你父亲会找你
and not Walt?
而不是沃尔特?
I can think of several reasons.
我可以想到好几个理由
- I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
Yeah, you do, Shel.
你明明知道 谢尔登
'Cause even though he's gone, you're still the golden boy.
因为即使他走了 你还是他最宠的人
Your dad always was a good judge of character.
你♥爸♥一向看人挺准的
Just stop sniping at him all the time.
你不要老是怼他行不行?
I call it self-defense.
我称之为自卫
I have opened myself up many times to Walter.
我多次向沃尔特敞开心扉
Oh, please! What?
-你少来 -什么?
The Rinsdale benefit, uh, the the the party at at Harry Lloyd's.
林斯代尔家的慈善晚会 还有哈里洛伊德的派对
No, you have rebuffed me more times than I can possibly count.
你拒绝我的次数 我数都数不过来
No, no, no, no. You prefer to work alone, remember?
不 你喜欢一个人单干 记得吗?
Says the man who almost walked out on us!
差点抛弃我们的人居然还这么说!
This is what he does, gang.
他就是这个德性 各位
This is what he does
他就是这个德性
when he doesn't feel heard.
只要他觉得没人听他的话 就会这样
-When we were kids -Shut up!
-在我们小时候 -闭嘴!
he used to lock himself in a dark room.- George.
-他常把自己锁在黑暗的房♥间里 -乔治
No. Remember that, Shel?
不 你还记得吗 谢尔登?
Lock himself in a dark room. Either that or he'd burst into tears.
他把自己锁在黑暗的房♥间里 不然他就大哭
George!
乔治!
Who would you choose if,
如果你可以选择
you know, you could see someone again, someone you lost?
再见到一个你失去的人 你会选谁?
For me, it'd be my grandma.
我会选我的祖母
Smartest damn person I ever knew.
她是我认识的最聪明的人
She got me reading books.
她让我读书
Hell, taught me how to read.
不 是教我认字
She loved everything about this world,
她爱这个世界上的一切
even when it didn't love her back.
哪怕世界予她以冰霜
My uncle.
我伯伯
He was a photographer.
他是一名摄影师
Mostly birds.
主要是鸟类
I hate birds.
我讨厌鸟
He died in the Second Battle of the Marne, helping the French and the British
他在第二次马恩河战役中 帮助英国和法国抗敌 战死沙场
four months before the war was over.
就在战争结束的四个月前
Philip,
菲利普
another doctor, pediatrician.
他也是医生 儿科医生
He loved kids,
他爱孩子
even when they were vomiting and shitting all over him.
哪怕他们吐得和拉得他满身都是
He was on the ship with me to Vila do Corvo. We were
他和我一起坐船去科尔武镇 我们…
We were friends since before I can remember.
我们从我记事之前就是朋友了
My mother.
我母亲
I'd do anything to be able to say goodbye.
要是能跟她道别 我做什么都愿意
Walt?
沃尔特?
What about you?
你呢?
No one.
我谁都不想见
I don't live in the past.
我不会沉湎于过去
Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到我说话吗?
I can hear you!
我听得到!
Follow my voice!
跟着我的声音走!
All right.
好的
Walter!
沃尔特!
I can't see!
我看不见!
George!
乔治!
Sheldon, I'm here! Grab my hand! George!
-谢尔登 我在这里! -抓住我的手
Where's Grace? Here.
-格蕾丝在哪里? -这边
I'm right here! Give me your hand!
我在这里!把手给我
All right, everyone link arms. Link arms!
好 大家手挽着手!
We gotta keep pushing forward.
我们必须继续前进
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
Hmm. Don't get choked up.Job's a job.
不要太激动 这就是个活儿罢了
Digging the beard, big guy.
你这胡子不错 大家伙
You got, like, a hot Santa thing going on.
有点性感圣诞老人的感觉
Don't do that.
别这样
If you're trying to read my mind,
你就别想读我的心思了
even Walt can't get in there.
就连沃尔特也进不了
Don't need to read your mind to know you've got a stick up your ass.
我不用读心术都知道你古板得要死
Hello, Raikou.
你好 雷光
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表