剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
You do not give the orders on this ship, Mr. Sampson!
这艘船不由你发号♥施令 桑普森先生
Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey.
喂!
The bilge pump, how do I get to it?
舱底水泵在哪里?
Shel…
谢尔登
Come on, you bastard!
快动起来啊 你这王八蛋
Hey. I heard you boys could use a hand.
嘿 我听说你们需要帮手
You heard wrong. We got it.
你听错了 我们能搞定
So you're just, uh, stalling for dramatic effect, that it?
那你们还没修好?是嫌不够刺♥激♥吗?
What did you say, boy?
你刚才说什么 小子?
Just making conversation.
我就是找点话聊
Yeah.
才怪
You got any detergent?
你们有洗涤剂吗?
If you wanna wash the shit out of your drawers, do it topside.
你要是内♥裤♥里有屎 就去甲板上面洗
There's debris obstructing the float switch
有残留物阻碍了浮球开关
and shutting down the pump.
所以水泵才失灵了
Detergent should loosen it up, clear it out.
洗涤剂有疏通的作用
Well, that's the stupidest shit I ever heard.
这是我听过的最蠢的瞎话
You got a better idea, let's hear it.
你有更好的点子就说来听听
If you don't, shut the hell up and get me some
不然就给我闭嘴 去厨房♥拿洗涤剂来
detergent from the galley before we're all floating home, fat man.
不然我们都得漂着回去 死胖子
It ever bother you? What?
-你不介意吗? -什么?
You know, that we never go out.
就是我们从来没有正式约会
Hell, no.
才不会呢
Don't you want me to meet all your friends?
你不想让我见见你朋友吗?
My friends are shit.
我的朋友烂死了
What about yours, huh? What about them?
-那你的朋友呢? -怎么了?
I don't see you busting your ass to introduce me.
你也没有屁颠屁颠地介绍我认识啊
Yeah, you kinda kicked the shit out of them
我们的车撞到你的那天
when we hit you with our van, so…
你把他们暴揍了一顿呀
Shit. Sorry.
我靠 抱歉
But they kind of had it coming, okay?
可他们也是自找的 好吧?
Okay, hold on.
哦 等一下
I gotta hit the head.
我要尿尿
Seriously?
你有没有搞错?
I'll just be a second.
我马上就好
Start without me.
你就先自己开始吧
Mom.
妈
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
You weren't answering your phone.
你不接电♥话♥
-It broke… kind of.
我电♥话♥坏了 好像
Chloe, why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital?
克萝伊 你住院的事怎么没跟我说?
It was nothing.
那没什么的
Did he have something to do with it? Mom.
-这事和他有关系吗? -妈
He is the son of Skyfox.
他是天狐的儿子
And he's not like his dad
他和他爸不一样
just like I'm not like mine.
就像我和我爸不一样
All right.
好吧
You're an adult. You can see whoever you want.
你是成年人 想跟谁交往都成
But just know that
但是你要知道…
Everything I do reflects on the family and the Union.
我的一举一动 都关系到我们家和联合会的名声
Do you know how many times Dad said that, growing up?
你知道我们 从小到大听爸说了多少次吗?
You sound just like him.
你跟他口气一模一样
Chloe, your father
克萝伊 你父亲…
-Don't. Don't make excuses for him.
不要为他找借口
I'm not.
我没有
-Bullshit.You always take his side.
胡扯 你总是站在他那边
Don't you ever have any thoughts that aren't his?
你没有自己的想法 只会听他的吗?
That's not fair.
你这么说不公平
That's exactly what he said when I called him out on all his shit.
我那天狂怼他的时候 他也这么说
Okay, so, do you mind?
你可以走了吗?
I don't want the guy I'm dating
我不想让我的约会对象
to see my mom creeping outside my window.
看到我妈在窗外偷偷摸摸
I love you.
我爱你
Never heard nobody talk to Welbeck like that.
我从没听过谁那样跟维尔贝克说话
I'm not looking to start anything.
我没想和谁争吵
Just trying to get us moving again.
我只是想让船重新开动罢了
You weren't just having him on about the detergent?
你说的洗涤剂的事不是逗他玩的?
No. Read it in a book.
不 我在书里读到过
You read books about bilge pumps?
你还读讲舱底水泵的书?
I… I read about everything.
我什么都读
It's the only way in my country a guy who looks like me can imagine doing everything
在我的国家 黑人要想做什么事都必须这样
without some asshole like Welbeck telling you you can't,
免得有维尔贝克这种混♥蛋♥说你不行
'cause he thinks the color of his skin makes him king of the damn world.
因为他觉得白人就是这个世界的主宰
You, uh, talk to men like him the way you did back in America?
你在美国时 也会像刚才那样跟白人说话吗?
Get my ass fired if I did…
那我只能被炒鱿鱼了
or a lot worse.
或者还要糟糕得多
Stay here, then. Huh?
那你留下吧
Work here.
在这里工作
Uh, fix shit, from your books.
修破玩意儿 用你书中的知识
Screw with Welbeck some more.
再搞一下维尔贝克
You know, America can be a heap of shit for me and mine.
美国对我和我的同胞来说像是一坨屎
It's got a history of it.
这是有历史的
But it's my heap of shit, you know?
但这是我要面对的 你懂吗?
And the only way to clean it up is to get my hands dirty.
要不怕脏不怕累 才能把它清理掉
Do you really think Walter can get inside of what's left of his brain?
你真觉得沃尔特 能进入他残存的大脑吗?
It's not gonna be easy.
这不会是件容易的事
Half his gray matter got scrambled.
他一半的灰质都被打散了
Brandon didn't hold back.
布兰登下手挺狠的
How's Austin?
奥斯汀怎么样了?
-Petra's with him.
佩特拉陪着他
He's gonna lose the eye, but he'll make it.
他眼睛会瞎掉 但他能挺过去
They're looking to even the score out on the street,
那帮人想要找我们复仇
using Blackstar as a flash point.
便用黑星来当导火索
Yeah, Petra told me the same.
对 佩特拉也这么说
-It's just whipping the younger heroes up.
年轻辈的英雄都被煽动起来了
If Ghost Beam hadn't stepped in
要不是幽灵光束及时介入
Vulcaner would have killed that asshole.
火神侠会把那混♥蛋♥给杀死的
Well, maybe he deserved it.
或许那是他应得的
Do you really believe that?
你真这么认为吗?
This world is not like it used to be, Grace.
这个世界不像从前了 格蕾丝
Don't tell me you don't see it.
别说你没有意识到
- Of course I see it, Fitz.
我当然意识到了 费茨
My son took a life.
我儿子杀了一个人
I mean, he turned against everything we taught him,
他违抗了我们教给他的一切
and he took a life.
杀了一个人
Oh, God!
天啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What is this?
这是什么?
What is this, Shel?
谢尔登 这是什么?
What else?
还有什么?
What else you been hiding from me?
你还有什么瞒着我?
This is Dad's watch.
这是爸的表
We buried him with it.
我们把它放进了爸的棺材
What did you do, Shel?
你做了什么 谢尔登?
Go ahead.
快啊
Tell 'em.
告诉他们
What did you do?
你做了什么?
-Give me the watch.
把表给我
What did you do, Shel?
你做了什么?
What did you do? -Give me the watch!
-你做了什么? -把表给我!
Stop it! Stop it!
住手!
-What did you do?
你做了什么?
Stop it! Stop it!
住手!
Hey. What's going on out there?
喂 外面怎么了?
I don't know. Something's got 'em worked up. Come on.
不知道 他们突然就躁动了 快走吧
Pull!Pull him up!
-用力拉! -把他拉起来!
Is he alive?
他还活着吗?
Come on, mate. Come on.
快上来 伙计
Blankets!
拿毯子来!
Come on now! Come on!
快醒醒呀
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表