剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
if they can pay.
只要能付钱
I'll get you your money.
钱我会给你的
Just give me till the end of the week.
给我宽限到这周末
Two days.
我给你两天
That Nazi comment,
你刚才骂我是纳粹
it will regrettably cost you an extra ten percent.
所以很遗憾 你得多付10%
Shit.
我靠
Rough night?
今晚不顺心?
About to get rougher.
还有更让你闹心的呢
Linus.
莱纳斯
Lucy.
露西
It's Kevin, you freaking mutt!
我叫凯文 你这蠢货
He knows who you are, and he knows why we're here,
他知道你是谁 也知道我们的来由
don't you, Hutch?
对吧 哈契?
Yeah. Look…
好吧 听着
something's just come up.
我这儿刚出了点事
Could we maybe do this some other time?
我们能另外找个时间吗?
Some other time?
另外找个时间?
No time like the present, huh?
择日不如撞日 是吧?
To the Big Man.
去找老大
Get out of my head! Stop it!
滚出我的脑袋!快停下!
Get away!
走开!
No! No!
不 你别!
There's no reason why!
这没理由的!
Let me figure it out myself!
让我自己搞清楚!
Shel?
谢尔登?
It's me, George. I…I got all dressed up for you.
是我 乔治 我特意为你盛装打扮了呢
Georgie.
乔治
Come on.
进来
Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快进来呀
Uh, who… who were you talking to?
你刚刚在跟谁说话?
Oh, uh…
哦
Nobody. I was… I was
没人啊 我只是…
just thinking out loud.
自言自语罢了
Now, that is a handsome man.
哇 这个小伙子真是英俊
Uh, you know, you gotta be careful with that.
这样啊 那你得小心点
Folks will get the wrong notion.
不然别人会误会的
Yeah.
是啊
Stop it.
你别这样
Stop what?
别怎样?
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么
Why are you here, George?
你来干什么 乔治?
Shel, they're worried about you.
谢尔登 他们担心你呢
Look, I can't talk anymore, all right? I gotta get back to work.
我不能再跟你聊了 我得继续做事了
I didn't know you draw.
你居然还会画画
I don't. Well, I…
我不会 我…
I didn't, and… and…
我本来不会 结果…
Look, Shel…
听着 谢尔登
I'm real sorry
我很抱歉
that I wasn't here before, but I'm here now, buddy.
我之前没来看你 但我来了 兄弟
Don't listen to him.
你别听他的
He's just here for the spectacle,
他只是来看好戏的罢了
because that's what they want.
因为这就是他们想要的
That's what they all want.
这是他们所有人都想要的
Come on, pal.
你别这样啊 兄弟
They want to see you end up like this.
他们想要看到你变成这样
Get away from me!
你给我走开!
Sheldon!
谢尔登!
Okay. I got you. All right.
有我在呢
You're okay. George,
-好了 你没事了 -乔治
I don't think I'm okay.
我不觉得我没事
I think maybe I'm not… okay.
我觉得我可能有事
Okay. All right. Uh…
行了 好了
Hey, why don't you, uh…why don't you sit, huh? Have a seat.
喂 不如你坐下吧 过去坐
Go on. Go, go, go. Here, have a seat.
来吧 这里 快坐下
Shel.
谢尔登
Hey.
喂
Walt thinks I'm going around the bend…
沃尔特觉得我疯了
and Jane too.
珍恩也这么觉得
Oh, come on, Shel. You're grieving.
没有啦 谢尔登 你就是悲痛过度
You'll get past this.
你会挺过去的
Have you?
那你有吗?
Have you?
你有吗?
I've known you my whole life,
我们从小就认识
and you've barely said two words about your parents,
而你压根儿就没怎么提过你父母
about what… what happened to them.
或者他们的遭遇
Well, life happened.
人生风云莫测
And then…
然后
And then it stopped.
就此终结
Life happened, and then it stopped?
人生风云莫测 然后就此终结?
That's it?
就这样?
He did it right in front of me.
他是在我面前自尽的
Don't! No, Dad!
不要啊!爸!
Why would he do that? Why would he do it?
他为什么要那么做?为什么?
Why would he…
他为什么…
why would he do that right in front of me?
要当着我的面?
I don't know.
我不知道
At least you, uh…
至少你…
At least you got to see him.
至少你看到了他
One day, good old Mum was flush as a rose,
有一天 我那红光满面的妈妈
and then she, uh, caught a fever.
突然就发烧了
And so scared that she'd pass it along to me
她很怕会传染给我
that she wouldn't even let me in the room.
连房♥间门都不让我进
Not even at the end.
我连最后一面都没见到
And then Dad, he went the following year.
然后我爸在第二年也走了
Heart gave out.
心脏衰竭
You know, sometimes I look at you and Walt,and
其实有时候我看着你和沃尔特
I wonder…
我会心想
what it would've been like if they had lived just a little longer,
如果他们再活久一点会是什么样
you know, if I hadn't been alone?
如果我不是独自一人的话
Well… I mean,
不过呢
there's Cuthbert,
我倒是有卡斯伯特
but, uh, he's hardly what I would call a scintillating conversationalist.
但是和他交谈完全没有酣畅淋漓之感
Hello.
有人吗?
Where is my Quantum Modular?
我的量子模块呢?
Well, I'm waiting.
喂 问你话呢
Hey, look, I know I screwed up,
是这样 我知道我搞砸了
but I promise you--
但我跟你保证…
You were saying?
你刚说什么?
You are one hard son of a bitch
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
for a shit with no powers.
狗屁神力没有还很难搞
I like that.
这点我喜欢
But that crew of yours,
但是你的那个团队
maybe if I take them apart a piece at a time,
如果我把他们一个个收拾的话
that'll soften you up.
你可能就会收敛点了
And that right there
你看你那个态度
is why you're a stupid little shit.
所以说你是个傻♥逼♥呢
I thought we already agreed on that.
这点我们不是已经达成共识了吗?
Don't sass me, boy,
你别给我逞威风 小子
or I'll take that little toy of yours and jam it up your ass.
不然我会把你那小玩意儿插♥你♥屁♥眼♥里
How can I make this right?
我要怎么补偿你?
Kulakov Brothers
库拉科夫兄弟
are delivering a briefcase to the Hun tomorrow night.
明晚会把一个箱子交给德国佬
Take it off their hands.
你去拦截拿下箱子
We'll call it a push.
我们就算扯平了
What's in the case?
箱子里是什么?
Your lives.
你们的性命
We'll get it for you.
我们会帮你拿到手的
And get a haircut.
你再顺便理个发吧
You look like an idiot.
你一脸蠢相
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表