剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Give him room!
给他点空间
Walt, it's him.
沃尔特 是他
Walt, it's him!
沃尔特 是他
You know that guy?
你认识那个人?
No, but I've been waiting for him.
不认识 但我一直在等他
He's the last one.
就差他一个了
We're all here now.
我们都集齐了
We're all here.
全集齐了
What were you doing in the water in the middle of nowhere?
你怎么会跑到大洋中间来?
Volunteer mission. International Committee of the Red Cross.
我是红十字国际委员会的志愿者
You're a doctor?
你是医生?
-Surgeon.
外科医生
Richard. Dr. Richard Conrad.
我是理查德 理查德康拉德医生
We were at sea for maybe a week.
我们在海上待了大概一周吧
Nothing but… but glass on the water.
本来海水像镜子一样平静
You know, blue skies everywhere you turn.
四周全是蓝蓝的天空
We never saw it coming.
我们根本没想到它会发生
"It"? What do you mean, "It"?
你说的“它”是什么?
The storm. It… it was…it was all of a sudden there.
风暴 它突然一下就来了
It rose from the sea.
它破海而出
…it was on us. Oh, the wind came up.
海浪直冲我们而来 风刮得特别厉害
-We… we… we tried to go…-We tried to go around it.
-我们试图… -我们试图绕过它
…you know, or just out of it. But…
直接冲出去 但是…
-But iffen we turned… -Every time we adjusted course…
-但是我们一转向 -我们一调转航向
it turned. it just…
-它就跟着转 -它就…
-It knew… -…what we were thinking. Like it was…
-它知道… -…我们在想什么 就像它…
comes alive!
有生命一样
Ain't you been listening?
你有没有在听啊?
Like it was alive.
就像它有生命一样
And then, all of a sudden…
然后突然之间
It took them.
它吞噬了他们
…the world went upside down.
一阵天旋地转
It took them.
它吞噬了他们
No.
不对
Why did it let me live?
它为什么偏要让我活着?
It found me.
它找到了我
Oh, God. It's here.
天啊 它来了
It found me.
它找到了我
It found me.
它找到了我!
It found me!
它找到了我!
Engine room, we're turning back! Emergency astern!
发动机舱 我们往回开 紧急掉头!
No! No! Turn back! Mr. Sampson, get a hold of yourself! No, no, no, no, no, no!
-不行! -桑普森先生 你克制一下
Hey, hey, hey! No!
喂 别这样!
No! No! Stop it! Stop!
-不 停下! -住手!
We gotta keep going! We gotta keep going!
我们一定要继续往前走!
Take it easy! Get him out of here!
-你别激动! -把他拉出去
Listen to me! Listen to me! Shel! Shel!
-听我说! -谢尔登!
He was in the cellar in Kansas! Kansas?
-他在堪萨斯的地窖里 -堪萨斯?
Yes! That proves that this is real! It's all real!
没错 这证明这是真的 全是真的!
-I… I… I've never been to Kansas.-Yes, you were! Yes, you were!
-我从没去过堪萨斯 -你就在那儿!
You were there.
你也在
You were all… you were…-You were all there! -Shel…
-你们全都在 -谢尔登
I had a vision. Oh, Christ.
-我有过一个幻象 -天啊
I tried to tell you about it.
我想跟你们说的 我没疯
I'm not crazy! We can't run from it!
我们不能逃避它
Just like Miller said, just like Richard said.
就像米勒说的 就像理查德说的
We gotta go straight through it!
我们必须冲过去!
-Shel. Shel.
谢尔登
If we try to run from it, we're all gonna die!
如果我们想逃脱 我们都会死的!
Shel.
谢尔登
We've gotta go through it! I'm sorry. This is my fault.
-我们必须冲过去 -抱歉 这都怪我
I should never have let George talk me into this.
我当初就不该让乔治说服我
Wait a minute. I never said I told you he was sick!
-等等 我从没说过… -我跟你说了他病了!
No, you didn't! You sat in that chair and said he was fine!
才没有呢!你还坐在那儿说他没事!
I told you they'd turn on you. Shut up!
-我就说他们会背叛你吧 -闭嘴!
You lied, you lousy little shit!
你撒谎 你♥他♥妈♥就是个烂人!
What was I supposed to do? You lied! You lied!
-不然我该怎么办? -你撒了谎!
Captain, get us out of the storm. No!
船长 把船驶出风暴
You just gotta do what I told you… you just gotta do… back in your cabin.
你必须按照我在你的船舱里说的做
Get out of my head! Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋!
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋!
Shel?
谢尔登?
Who are you talking to? -
你在跟谁说话?
You saw the drawings, the watch.
你看到那些画了 还有那个表
Shel, are you talking to Dad?
谢尔登 你在和爸说话吗?
He's…
他...
He's here. Shel?
-他在这里 -谢尔登?
He's here.
他在这里
It's okay. It's okay. He's here.
-没事的 -他在这里
Did you know about this?
这事你知道吗?
-No. He didn't tell me about this one.
不知道 这个他没跟我说
It's all real, Walt.
这都是真的 沃尔特
It's all real. You have to believe me.
这都是真的 你一定要相信我
Shh. Okay.
好了
Hey, take him to his cabin.
喂 带他回他的船舱
Shel, just wait there.
谢尔登 你在那儿等着
Nice and easy, mate. Whoa! No, no, no!
-别激动 伙计 -不要!
Take it easy on him, all right? That's not necessary.
你别激动 你没必要这样
Get him out of here!
-谢尔登 -带他出去
Come on. Get the gun out of here.
-快点 -把枪拿出去!
Don't turn it around.
不要掉头!
Let's go. We have to keep going.
-我们走 -我们必须继续走!
He was there!
他在那儿!
I want someone outside his door.
来个人在外面守着他
Okay. Okay.
好了
Commander, what's the sitrep?
指挥官 现在什么情况?
Some asshole tore up half the block.
有个混♥蛋♥把半个街区都毁了
Ghost Beam chased him inside.
幽灵光束追着他进去了
I think he's part of Blackstar's crew.
他应该是黑星那一伙的人
-Copy that.
收到
You keep that perimeter locked down.
你把周围封锁起来
I'm gonna back her up inside.
我去里面支援她
Yes, ma'am. Let's go.
遵命 我们走
All units, maintain a perimeter of 100 yards.
全体人员保持100米的距离
No!
不
No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No.
不要啊
-Baryon…-Okay.
-重子侠… -好了
Shh, shh, shh. It was Baryon.
是重子侠
No, no. It's okay.
好了 没事的
I didn't kill him. I didn't k…I didn't kill…
我没有杀他 我没有杀…
I didn't break the Code.
我没有违反律条
Didn't break the Code.
没有违反律条
Not so tough now, are you, bitch?
现在刚不起来了吧 臭婆娘?
Call the coroner.
叫验尸官来
Ghost Beam's down.
幽灵光束死了
Shit.
我靠
Ma'am, what about that asshole?
那个混♥蛋♥呢?
Baryon gets to live.
我饶了重子侠一命
Sorry that took me so long.
抱歉我去了那么久
Everything okay?
一切还好吗?
Uh, well, the planet's still here. So, yeah, I guess so.
星球还在呢 所以应该还好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Ah, I don't know.
我也说不上来
It's just not as easy as it used to be, Grace.
事情不像从前那么容易了 格蕾丝
I'm gonna have to bring Brandon with me next time.
下次我得带布兰登一起
He'd like that.
他会很愿意的
- Yeah.
是啊
So, what did I miss while I was gone?
所以我不在的时候错过了什么?
Uh… I saw Chloe.
我去见了克萝伊
Yeah? How was… how was that?
是吗?怎么样?
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表