剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Blocks 9, 10, and 17, prepare for lockdown.
第9、10和17区 准备进行封锁
Station three, make sure the area is clear.
第三站的人员 请确保区域无异常
All clear here.
没有异常
Prisoner 334 is in lockdown. Lockdown 883.
334号♥囚犯的封锁准备已就绪
Checking block four. Upper gate. Check again.
检查第四区上方闸门 再次检查
This morning, there are reports of another sighting.
今晨 又有报道称有人看见了他们
Where did these six extraordinary super-beings come from?
这六个非凡的超人从何而来?
No one knows.
没有人知道
But thank God they're American!
但是感谢上帝 他们是美国人
And now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.
现在回到我们的常规节目
Walt.
沃尔特
I don't know why you keep insisting on meeting in public places.
我不知道你为何老要在公共场所见面
Eventually, someone's gonna recognize us.
总有一天会有人认出我们
Ah, you worry too much.
你担心太多了
-Yeah, 'cause you don't worry at all.
对啊 因为你根本不担心
Hey, take a breath, all right?
喂 你放松点 好吗?
Nobody's connected me to the Utopian yet.
目前还没人把我和乌托邦主联♥系♥起来
Yet.
只是目前
People we've known for years
认识我们多年的人径直盯着我
look right at me and don't put it together.
也没有意识到我的身份
Yeah, well, I'll keep my mask on when I'm flying around,
好吧 我四处飞的时候会一直戴面具
just in case.
以防万一
You look good, Walt. You look good in it.
你很帅的 沃尔特 你的扮相很帅
Comfortable.
还舒服
Unlike George, who has to wear that helmet around all the time.
不像乔治 得成天戴着那副头盔
It's a wonder he can fit his fat head in it.
他那肥脑袋能塞进去就是一个奇迹
Hey. You guys need to put all that aside.
喂 你俩的矛盾得消停了
It's a joke.
我开玩笑的
No. Listen,
不 听着
you and George need to work together. We all do
你和乔治要协作才行 我们大家都是
It's a joke, Sheldon.
我开玩笑的 谢尔登
You ought to try one sometime.
你偶尔也可以开开玩笑
I just want you to know that no matter how close George and I are,
你要知道 无论我和乔治关系有多好
it'll never touch the bond that we have, all right?
我们的兄弟情是不会变的 好吗?
What's left of Blackstar's mind is in a cascade failure.
黑星残存的大脑正在发生连锁故障
If he shuts down, he's gonna take Walt with him.
他一旦关闭 沃尔特会和他同归于尽
Whatever's going on in there
不管里面发生了什么
it's tearing him apart, piece by piece.
它正在一块块地撕裂他
Go in and get him.
进去把他带出来
Screw that.
去他的
I'm not asking!
这不是请求!
All I can do is hold the door open.
我所能做的就是让门保持开启
He's gotta find his own way out.
他必须自己找到出路
If we lose him, I swear to God
如果我们失去他 我对天发誓…
-Shel, she is all we have got.
谢尔登 她是我们唯一的指望了
This was your call.
都怪你同意这件事
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Meeting up with some people.
去见一些人
There's still some pizza left.
还剩了一些披萨
What people?
什么人?
Ah, people. You know.
就是人嘛 你懂的
Oh, like those assholes you were with the night we met?
就像我们认识的那晚 和你在一起的混♥蛋♥?
Yeah.
是的
What are you guys doing?
你们要做什么?
I think it's better the Utopian's daughter doesn't know exactly what that was.
我觉得这种事 最好别让乌托邦主的女儿知道
"The Utopian's daughter."
“乌托邦主的女儿”
- Chloe -Shit.
-克萝伊 -我靠!
I thought you didn't care about my dad.
你不是不在乎我爸吗?
-I don't. I care about you.
我是不在乎 我在乎你
And the less you know, the better.
你知道的越少越好
Bullshit!
胡扯!
Know what? You wanna keep parts of your life separate?
你要是不想让人过问你的生活
Go back to jerking off alone.
你就一个人打飞机吧
Oh, you're giving me shit for keeping things separate?
你♥他♥妈♥现在还怪起我来了?
Okay.
好吧
When you having me over for dinner? Meet the folks?
你什么时候邀请我吃饭?见家长?
Different. How?
-那不一样 -为什么?
You know how.
你知道的
All I know is there are parts of both of our lives
我只知道我俩的生活都有一部分
we don't want mixing.
最好互不干涉
The son of the world's greatest supervillain
世界上最强大的超级反派的儿子
and the daughter of the greatest hero.
和世界上最伟大的英雄的女儿
How did we ever think that shit was gonna work?
我们怎么会以为这档子破事能成?
You've been giving it to the Utopian's kid?
你和乌托邦主的女儿搞上了?
The same one who kicked the shit out of us and wrecked my van?
那个暴揍我们还弄坏我的车的女人?
Mate, that's messed up.
老兄 你这是乱来呀
That bitch tried to throw me into outer space.
那个婊♥子♥想把我扔去外太空
And she wrecked my van.
而且她弄毁了我的车
Yeah, he loved that van.
是啊 他超爱那辆车的
That van's magic, mate.
那辆车是有魔法的 老兄
I bought it off Haddo the Sorcerer
我从哈多巫师那里买♥♥来的
before they took him upstate.
趁他被带去北边之前买♥♥的
Will you shut up about the van?
你能别提那车了吗?
-No, I will not.
不 我就不
Utopian comes down on you,
如果乌托邦主来收拾你
anybody standing next to you will get chewed up and shit out sideways.
你旁边的所有人都他妈的会跟着遭殃
And that's us, seu cuzão.
也就是我们 王八蛋
Okay
好吧
Look,
听着
I am sorry I did not bring it up.
我没提这件事是我不好
Can we get past this?
我们能翻篇儿了吗?
We got a job to do.
我们有任务要做
-Piss on your job.
我去你的任务
No way we're gonna risk getting stomped by the Utopian.
我们绝不会冒被乌托邦主踩扁的风险
You already burned us with the Big Man.
你已经搞坏我们和老大的关系了
You're on your own, mate.
你就靠自己吧 伙计
I can't do this without you.
这件事没有你们我做不了
-Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Shenzhen, China.
去中国深圳
Petra told me about Uncle Walt.
佩特拉跟我说了沃尔特伯伯的事
I got here as soon as I could.
我尽快赶来了
He's in good hands, Dad.
他会没事的 爸
Your mom and I had a a talk the other day.
那天我和你妈妈谈了一次话
When we got our powers, uh
当我们获得神力时
I felt a great responsibility to improve the country
我觉得我肩负重任 要改善这个国家
and the world.
以及这个世界
But I had to make a lot of sacrifices
但是我必须做出很多牺牲
to fulfill that responsibility.
来履行这一责任
And I've been tough on you because
我一直对你很苛刻是因为
one of those sacrifices
其中的一项牺牲
involved somebody who was very close to me,
涉及一个和我非常亲近的人
who felt like family,
一个像家人一样的人
Skyfox.
那就是天狐
Skyfox felt like the Code held him back.
天狐认为律条束缚了他
He felt like he could do more for the nation without it.
他觉得没有律条 他能为这个国家做更多的事
We had so many discussions about it in these very halls.
我们在这些大厅中进行了很多讨论
Discussions that rang hollow because
讨论最终无济于事 因为
he ended up breaking the Code anyway.
他最终还是违反了律条
That was the beginning of the end for Skyfox and the Union,
那是天狐和联合会关系终结的开始
and he became our worst enemy.
他成了我们最大的敌人
I can't lose you
我不能失去你
like I lost George. I can't.
我绝不能像失去乔治那样失去你
Not with Walt over there right now. Hey.
尤其沃尔特现在又情况危急
You're not gonna lose me, Dad.
你不会失去我的 爸
I thought the same thing about George.
我也以为我不会失去乔治
He was like a brother.
我把他当兄长看待
And he turned on us,
但他却背叛了我们
on me, on your uncle, on all of us
背叛了我、你伯伯和我们所有人
Petra came to see me.
佩特拉来找过我
She's been having some doubts about the Code.
她对律条产生了一些疑问
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表