剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表
Thanks for the tip.
多谢提醒
Loft.
去公♥寓♥
Shit! Would it kill you to use the door?
我靠!你从门口进会死啊?
Sorry.
对不起嘛
It's important.
我有要紧事
Yeah, so was this, asshole.
这个也很要紧啊 混♥蛋♥
The Big Man reached out.
老大找我了
What did he say?
他怎么说?
That I screwed up.
说我搞砸了
We know you screwed up. Jesus! What else?
这个我们知道啊 真是的 还有呢?
He's got a job for us.
他有任务给我们
We just have to take a briefcase off the Kulakov Brothers.
我们得从库拉科夫兄弟手上拦截箱子
The Russians?
那两个俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗?
You wanna tell the Big Man no, Jacinda?
你想跟老大说不吗 洁辛达?
When?
什么时候?
Tonight…
今晚
…before they deliver it to the Hun.
在他们和德国佬接头之前
Wow. It keeps getting better and better.
哇 还真是越来越刺♥激♥了呢
Mmhmm. Is Jack in?
杰克会加入吗?
Yeah.
会
We need Jack.
我们需要杰克
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他说的
No, we need his van, Hutch.
不 我们需要他的货车 哈契
I will talk to him.
我会跟他说的
No way he'd leave us hanging.
他不可能不帮我们
Hell, no!
门儿都没有!
This is gonna make it right.
这样事情能步入正轨
This is gonna make us dead.
是我们步上黄泉路吧
The Kulakov Brothers, they're freakin' animals!
库拉科夫兄弟简直没人性
Did you hear what they did to Stuart?
你听说他们对斯图尔特干啥了吗?
Yeah, I heard.
我听说了
They zapped his dick off, like, clean off.
他们把他的鸡♥巴♥电掉了 一点不剩
And that was just for looking at 'em sideways.
他就是藐视了他们一眼
Stuart's an asshole.
斯图尔特就是个混♥蛋♥
We're all arseholes, mate.
我们都是混♥蛋♥啊 老兄
You can't run from the Big Man, Jack.
你逃不过老大的 杰克
He'll find you.
他会找到你的
Ah, well, he'd better bring his parka.
那他最好带个厚大衣
Antarctica's my turf, mate.
南极洲是我的地盘 老兄
I'll bring down half the continent on the son of a bitch who comes at me.
那狗♥杂♥种♥要惹我 只有吃不了兜着走
You can't drive to Antarctica.
你开车是去不了南极洲的
This old girl,
我有这辆车呢
she'll get me anywhere I wanna go.
我随便去哪儿都成
Jack, come on.
杰克 拜托
Hasta la kiss my ass.
我走啦 反正老子不干
Gabby and Jacinda won't do it without you.
你不去 加布里埃拉和洁辛达也不去
Did… did they say that?
她们说的吗?
Yeah.
对
They said we need you,
她们说我们需要你
and they're right.
她们说得没错
We mess this up,
如果这次搞砸了
we're all going in the stall.
我们就完蛋了
It's a simple grab-and-go.
我们把箱子抢了就走人
We're in. We're out.
径直进去 径直出来
Easy.
很简单的
Okay, okay! They shot me!
-好了! -他们打中我了!
Stop screaming! I'm trying to drive!
你别叫了 我在开车呢!
Hold still!
你别乱动
They zapped me, mate!
他们电了我 伙计!
Well, at least it wasn't your dick.
起码没电你的鸡♥巴♥
Okay, this is gonna hurt.
好 这个会痛一下
It already hurts!
我已经很痛了!
Are you okay? Jack…
-你还好吗? -杰克
No! No, I am not okay, you arsehole!
我才不好呢 你个混♥蛋♥!
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
Shit! Kulakov Brothers. Crap!
-我靠 是库拉科夫兄弟 -妈的!
Shit! It's a dead end!
我靠 前面是死路!
What? Hit the wipers!
-什么? -把雨刮器打开
Now what?
然后呢?
Punch the cigarette lighter three times!
连按三次点烟器
Good job, Popsicle! Mwah!
好样的 冰棍
I told you we needed his van!
我就说一定要他的车吧
Wait. You just wanted my van?
等一下 你就是想要我的车而已?
You lying motherf--
你♥他♥妈♥骗…
Oh, we did it, all right?
我们任务达成了 好吧?
So shut up and start kissing my ass,
你就闭上嘴 好好跪舔我吧
because we are home fr--
因为我们平安无…
This isn't working out. Chloe, this isn't working out for us.
这样不行 克萝伊 我们不能这样了
Goddamn it.
妈的
Hey.
喂
Hey, are you okay in there?
你们还好吗?
Oh shit!
我靠!
You're kidding me.
有没有搞错?
What are you doing?
你在干吗呢?
It's the Utopian's kid!
那是乌托邦主的女儿!
I can't keep this up!
我快坚持不住了!
I got this, baby!
交给我 亲爱的!
Gabriella!
加布里埃拉!
You want some of this?
你想来点吗?
Jack?
杰克?
Hey!
喂!
I know you.
我认识你
Idaho.
去爱达荷
Oh shit.
我靠
You aren't still sore, are you?
你不会还生着气吧?
Oh, how could I ever stay mad at you, Mary?
我怎么会生你的气呢 玛丽?
Margaret. Margaret.
-我是玛格丽特 -玛格丽特
Uh, but, you know, maybe you ought to keep your sister from playing with matches.
不过你还是叫你妹妹别玩火柴了吧
We'll pay for the boat, I swear.
船的钱我们会给的 我发誓
Oh, family's still flush, are they?
看来你们家底还是很殷实
Well, Daddy had to sell the estate in France,
我爸被迫把法国的家产卖♥♥了
but we're getting by.
不过我们还过得去
Mmm. Well, what's one estate, more or less?
嗯 也是 少一份家产有什么关系呢?
Well, I'm just glad you've kept your pretty little head above the waves.
幸好你这小帅哥没受太多风浪
Well, I'm a strong swimmer. You know, that helps when your boat sinks.
我是游泳健将啊 沉船时能派上用场
Oh, George!
哦 乔治
Oh, she's got that look in her eye.
你瞧她那个眼神
We'd better go over there before she starts doing something dreadful.
我们快过去吧 免得她闯出什么大祸
Okay. You start smoothing her feathers.
好吧 你先把她稳定下来
I'll join you in a minute.
我马上就来
All right.
我看看
Hey, Georgie,
喂 乔治
give me something for the society page, will ya?
来张照片登在社会版吧
Come in!
进来
Stop! No!
快住手 别这样!
George! We were just talking about you.
乔治 我们正说起你呢
Oh. If this is what happens to a fella with you on his lap, hop on.
你坐男人♥大♥腿上会这样呀 那我也要
Easy there, pal.
你收敛点 伙计
That's the future Mrs. Sampson you're making eyes at.
对未来的桑普森太太规矩点
Hey, can you blame me?
喂 谁叫她那么好看呢?
Hey, whatever tonic you juiced him with, you ought to bottle that.
你是怎么让他振作的?这准能大卖♥♥
==I mean, he could use a shave but…
不过他胡子还是得刮一刮
I had nothing to do with it.
这和我没关系
Oh, don't tell me Walt sat on his lap too?
该不会沃尔特也坐他大腿了吧?
Mm. "Life happened, and then it stopped."
“人生风云莫测 然后就此终结”
Your words. Simple as that.
就是你这句话把我治好了
No… no great mystery.
人死了就死了
No secret messages from beyond the grave.Sheldon…
-没什么未解之谜和秘密讯息 -谢尔登
I just closed my eyes and kept repeating over and over and over what you said,
我闭上眼睛 一直重复着你说的话
"Life happened, and then it stopped."
“人生风云莫测 然后就此终结”
剧集 | 朱庇特传奇(2021) | 导航列表