Stressville. Population: me. Okay, big decision.
地点在压力之城 人口数 就我一个 好了 还有个重大决定
What do you think the cake
你觉得该选哪种蛋糕
should be: Fudgie the Whale or Cookie Puss?
鲸鱼蛋糕还是小丑曲奇
Yeah, that was a bit. We were doing a bit.
呃 那是一场戏 我们是在演戏
So I'm thinking Labor Day. I was going to say Fourth of July,
还有日期我考虑劳动节 本来打算选国♥庆♥的
but I don't want to steal any attention away from America.
但我不想抢了美国的风头
Abby, I've... I've got some bad news.
艾比 我有个坏消息
I can't marry you. What?
我不能娶你 你说什么
Ted begged me not to. I think he's in love with you.
泰德求我不要这么做 我想是他爱上你了吧
Really? Yes, our plan worked,
真的吗 没错 我们的计划生效了
better than we ever dreamed. You have to go to him.
效果比我们预想的还要好 你得去找他
Here's his home address. But you know what? He works late,
这是他家地址 不过你要知道 他会工作到很晚
so I wouldn't go before 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning.
所以如果是我的话 我会在半夜两三点以后去
Oh, my God, thank you. But now I feel wrong keeping this.
天哪 谢谢 这戒指我再戴着就不合适了吧
Oh, yeah, I wouldn't worry about that. That's made of candy.
这个啊 我才不担心呢 它用糖做的
Later.
回见
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表