My windsurfing board...
我的冲浪板
it had floated away.
已经被冲远了
And the shark...
而鲨鱼
he was getting closer. They say to escape
在慢慢逼近 据说逃跑的方法
you punch a shark in the nose.
就是给鲨鱼的鼻子一拳
But I said, "Brother shark,
但我说 "鲨鱼兄
we are both children from the same Earth mother. "
我们同为地球母亲之子"
And that's all I remember until the hospital.
在进医院前我就记得这么多了
That guy. Yeah.
那家伙 嗯哼
That guy.
就那家伙
Look at how easy he has it.
看他多容易就上手了
You and me, we have to bend over backwards
我和你 我俩得屈身拼命
to get a woman to, well, bend over backwards.
才能让女人 好吧 也屈身于我们
But that guy...
但那家伙
Every woman in the bar is hanging
酒吧里的每个女人
on his every slightly mispronounced word.
都为他每个细微的错误读音而倾倒
And why?
为什么呢
He's better looking than us.
他比咱俩长得帅
No.
才不是
Because he's from out of town. Mmm.
因为他是外地人 嗯
With an accent and an innocent smile,
自带外地口音和人畜无害的笑容
you don't even have to try. Yeah.
不用花心思就能招女人喜欢 对啊
Plus automatic out, you're leaving in a couple of days.
而且你自然而然地被人们认为不会久留
God, I wish we were tourists. Yeah.
天啊 真希望我们也是游客 就是说啊
Actually...
实际上
You know where I've been meaning to visit?
你知道我一直想去哪儿吗
Okay, okay, we're from a small town in the south of France.
好了 好了 我们来自法国南部的一个小镇
Our plane leaves Sunday morning.
坐周日上午的航♥班♥离开
Uh, hey, uh, howdy, ladies. Hate to bother you.
呃 嘿 雷们好 女士们 抱歉打扰了
We seem to be a little bit lost.
我们好像有点迷路了
Would you happen to know which street
请问你们是否知道
the Statue of Liberty's on?
自♥由♥女神像在哪条街上
Actually, it's on its own island.
事实上 它就在它自己的小岛上
Oh! Oh, it's right...
噢 没错
Ah. Thank you very.
啊 太谢谢你们了
Uh, my name is, uh, Ignatius Peabody Nobel.
哈 我的名字是 呃 伊格内修斯•皮巴迪•诺贝尔
From East Westerton, Missouri.
来自密苏里州的东威斯特尔顿
And this is my friend, Ted.
这是我的朋友 泰德
Hi, um, I'm Colleen.
嗨 我是考琳
Hi, Colleen. This is Lindsay.
嗨 考琳 这是琳赛
Hi, Lindsay.
嗨 琳赛
you-you-you ladies, been awful nice to us.
你你你们两位女士 对我们太好了
What do you say...
你们看这样行吗
Ah, never mind. No...
噢 算了 当我没说 别
No, what is it?
别客气呀 怎么了
Well...
哎呀
it's just we're leaving Sunday morning.
我们只是周日上午要离开了
It sure would be nice to
如果能有真正的纽约客
have some real New Yorkers show us around.
带我们到处转转 一定很棒啊
Yeah.
对啊
Well, we're busy tonight, but...
这个嘛 我们今晚有事 但是
maybe tomorrow afternoon?
明天下午怎么样
After lunch?
吃过午饭后呢
Well, hotdog!
太棒了 有热狗吃
Should we...
我们要不要...
you want to just meet here
你想在这儿见面吗
in front of Mac... MacLaren's Pub?
就在麦克拉伦酒吧前面
It's kind of a lame bar, but sure.
这酒吧挺烂的 不过没问题啊
Really? It doesn't seem that lame to me.
真的吗 我觉得没那么烂啊
It's pretty lame.
它真的很烂
I think it's cool.
我觉得很酷
We'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天见
I'm just saying it seems like a kind of bar
我只是想说它看起来是那种
a lot of cool people would hang out at.
挺多潮人会来玩的酒吧
Okay, all right.
好了 别闹
So, Gael, huh? Mmm.
所以你和盖尔 嗯哼
Still going strong?
感情还不错嘛
Yeah, it's great. Amazing, fantastic, awesome.
对 很好啊 太好了 太美妙了 绝赞
Ooh, that's one too many.
哇哦 说的也太夸张了吧
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Well, now that I'm home,
现在我一回到家
I'm finding myself getting annoyed
就发现自己会被在假期时
at things that I loved on vacation.
热爱的一切所烦扰
Here, taste.
来 尝尝
Experience your food.
体会你的食物
Oh. So good.
噢 太棒了
Here, taste.
来 尝尝
Experience your food.
体会你的食物
Ooh, sofa, ooh, sofa. Sofa, sofa, oh.
噢 沙发 噢 注意沙发 沙发沙发
Ooh. We're alone now.
噢 就我们俩了
I must have you.
我要你
I must have you.
我要你
Laptop, laptop, laptop!
手提电脑啊 手提啊 电脑啊
And you know what else?
而且你知道吗
I'm still finding sand everywhere.
我现在还能发现家里到处都是沙子
I mean, we haven't been to the beach since Argentina.
从阿根廷回来以后我们就再没有去过沙滩了
Where is all coming from?
这沙子都哪儿来的啊
maybe you are going back to the person you were before the trip.
也许你正在慢慢变回旅行前的那个你
But I don't want to.
但我并不想啊
I was so happy down there.
我在那的时候很开心
No, you know what?
够了 我决定了
I'm done complaining.
再也不抱怨了
I'm evolving.
我在进化
Just gonna go with the flow.
那就顺其自然
Wow.
哇哦
Gael, you're peeing while I'm in the shower.
盖尔 我还洗澡呢你就进来嘘嘘了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, old Robin would have been like, dude, ocupado.
这么说吧 以前的罗宾可能会说 老兄 这儿有人
But now, you know what, I'm cool with it.
但现在我不在意了
Pee it up.
尿吧
In fact,
其实
when you're done, why don't you come in here and join me?
你尿完以后 大可以进来加入我哦
Don't mind if I do, love.
那你可别介意啊 美人儿
Gael, there's some weird du...
盖尔 厕所里有个奇怪的家伙...
Hello. Hey!
你好 嘿
Good news!
好消息
I made some new traveling friends today,
今天我交了几个新驴友
and they will staying with us how do you say
而且他们会和我们一起待到... 你猜猜
indefinitely!
无限期哦
Will you sign this thank you note?
你能签了这感谢函吗
Wow, both sides.
哇 两面都写满了哈
You wrote on both sides of a thank you note to my third cousin
为了一个都没从盒子里拿出来的搅拌机 你就可以
for a blender that you haven't even taken out of the box.
把感谢函写满两面 给我一个八竿子打不着的表亲
Wow, that's...
哇塞 这真是
It's a really nice blender. Well, if you love
这搅拌器很不错啊 好吧 既然你
that blender so much, why don't you just marry it.
那么喜欢那搅拌器 你干脆嫁给它算了
I can't. I married you.
我不行啊 我都嫁给你了
That's how we got the blender.
不然这搅拌器怎么来的
What's wrong?
有什么问题吗
Nothing. Nothing's wrong.
没有 什么问题都没有
What could be wrong?
能有什么问题呢
Except that when you die I'm gonna find out
也就是你死了以后 我仅存的
that your parting words to comfort me for all eternity
你生前留下来慰藉我余生的遗言
were "Cancel Vogue. "
就是一句 "退订《Vogue》杂♥志♥"
How can you open my letter?
你怎么能拆了我的信呢
That was not a letter.
那算哪门子信啊
It was barely even a text message.
勉强算是条短♥信♥罢了
Next time you write something that short,
下次你要写这么短的东西
at least have the courtesy to make it rhyme.
起码记得来个押韵吧
Marshall, wait.
马修 等等
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表