I mean, are you the same person that you were in high school?
我是说 难道你还和你上高中的时候一个样吗
Oh, hell, no!
噢 不是吧
I think you're gonna enjoy this.
我想你会喜欢这段的
That my girl Michelle? Bitch, you know it!
这不正是我的小妞米歇尔嘛 贱♥人♥ 你还知道呢
How she livin'? She living only way she know how to.
过得怎么样呢 只按自己的方式随心所欲过呗
Large!
逍遥自在啊
Oh, girl, you gots to get your drink on up in here.
姐们儿 你到这儿了得喝点什么啊
I'm hoping my bad ass can hustle me up a vodka-Gatorade.
我正打算用我的丰臀搞来杯伏特加兑佳得乐呢
For reals.
没错
I want her around all the time.
我要她一直在这里
I'd even consider
我甚至开始考虑
not trying to sleep with her if that's what it takes.
以不和她上♥床♥为代价来交换了
Guys, I've decided to seduce Michelle.
伙计们 我准备色♥诱♥米歇尔了
Yeah! Guys, that was great.
耶 不错 我们刚才很棒
Let's take five.
休息五分钟
Hey, babe, did you like it
嘿 宝贝 你喜不喜欢我刚刚
after my bass solo when I flicked my pick at you?
贝司独奏之后把拨片抛向你的动作啊
That rocked.
那帅翻了
Yeah.
是吧
Uh, 'cause I'm gonna need that pick back.
呃 不过那拨片我过会儿还要用的
Oh, uh, sure.
噢 呃 当然
Um, I think it...
我想它...
It's cool. You'll find it later. Oh, cool.
没事啦 你过会儿再找好了 那好
I wish I didn't have to go to work in the morning.
真希望我明早不用去上班
Oh, but, babe, you got to go to work.
噢 但是 宝贝 班你还是要上的
You got to play our demo on your show.
你得在你的节目里放我们的样本唱片嘛
Oh, well, you know, it's not a show.
噢 这个 你知道 那个不是节目
It's the news.
是新闻
Right. So you can be, like,
对啊 所以你就可以说
"Hey, did you hear there's some news?
"嘿 你们有听说这个消息吗
There's a rad band you guys should check out."
有个超赞的乐队 你们真应该听听"
And then play it.
然后你就开始放
Or just, like, the first three songs.
或者 就放前三首就好
And now it's time for "Puppy Corner,"
现在来到了"宠物角"时间
some little angels looking for a new home,
一群小天使们正在寻找他们的新家庭
courtesy of the Midtown Animal Shelter.
中心动物收♥容♥所♥友情提供
*Murder
* 谋杀
*Climb aboard the Murder Train
* 登上这谋杀列车吧
*Murder
* 谋杀
*Climb aboard the Murder Train...
* 登上这谋杀列车吧
Hey, a lot of puppies got adopted.
嘿 很多小狗都被收养了啊
Of course, a lot of the people calling in thought
当然 也有很多人打电♥话♥过来
we were going to kill them.
以为我们要把它们杀了呢
Robin, your revertigo is really starting to affect your work.
罗宾 你的回转现象已经开始影响你的工作了
What's revertigo?
什么是回转现象
It's a stupid, made-up word with no meaning.
是个傻里傻气的胡编乱造词 根本没意义
No. It's a phenomenon where,
才不 是指一种现象
when you're around people from your past,
当你和以前的朋友呆在一起的时候
you start behaving like that.
你就开始变得和过去一样了
Oh. One example of that springs to mind.
哦 脑子里刚好蹦出个活生生的案例
I think we all know what it is.
我想我们都知道那是谁吧
You do?
你知道
Yeah. Ted.
是啊 就是泰德
Me?
我吗
Whenever Ted's friend Punchy comes into town,
每次只要泰德的朋友小粉拳一来纽约
it's like, all of a sudden, Ted's in high school again.
就像是 一转眼 泰德又回到高中时期了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
First of all, his name is Adam Punciarello,
第一 人家叫做亚当•庞奇瑞罗
and I don't do that.
第二 我也不会那样
Ooh. That must be Adam.
噢 肯定是亚当来了
Sup, Punchy? Sup, Shmosby?!
咋样啊 小粉拳 你咋样啊 莫屎比
You want to go? I'm alrey there!
你想来一次吗 恭候已久啊
Come on! This is it!
来啊 够了够了
Dude, seriously, I'm sorry about your dad.
伙计 说真的 你♥爸♥爸的事很遗憾
Yeah, it was a real shock.
是啊 那事确实挺让人震惊的
I can't believe you, of all people, are saying this.
我真是不敢相信 竟然是你说了这些话
Why?
为什么
No reason.
没什么
Robin, the point is, what are you doing?
罗宾 重点是 你到底在干什么呢
I mean, this guy?
我是说 和这个男人
Okay, you want the truth?
好 你想听实话是吗
Yeah. I like Simon.
是 我喜欢西蒙
I do.
我真的喜欢
We have fun together.
我们在一起很开心
Oh, we know you do, honey, but we're worried about you.
噢 我们知道你喜欢他 亲爱的 但我们很为你担心啊
You're worried?
你们担心
Okay, hold on.
好吧 等等
Is there any version of this conversation
你们就不能换种说法好让你们
where you guys don't sound like my parents?
听起来没那么像我老爸老妈吗
I don't know. Is there any version
我不知道 你不能换种说法好让你
where you don't sound like a 16-year-old?
听起来没那么像一个十六岁的少女吗
That's exactly what my mom would say.
这一字一句还真是我老妈会说的话
No. If I was your mom, I would say,
不 如果我是你老妈的话 我会说
"We forbid you from seeing this boy."
"我们禁止你再去见那个男孩"
Lily!
莉莉
No, I'm sorry, but it's for your own good.
我很抱歉 但这都是为了你好
This is my life!
这是我自己的生活
You guys just don't get it!
你们就是不能理解
You've never felt the way that I feel!
你们永远也体会不到我的感受
Now, now. We were once young and in love, too.
等会 等会 我们也曾年轻过 也曾爱过
Yeah, like, a billion years ago.
是吗 十亿年前吗
You've been drinking, haven't you?
你还喝酒了 是吗
Yeah, we all have.
是啊 我们都有啊
You bought the last round.
是你买♥♥的最后一轮
You're not going to that show tonight!
你今晚不准去那个演出
Oh, yes, I am, and you know what else?
哦 我要去 你知道我还要干嘛吗
Tonight, after the show,
就在今晚 演出之后
Simon and I are going all the way!
西蒙和我要做完全套
Young lady, get back here!
年轻人 你给我回来
Thanks for your help.
我谢谢你啊
Hey, so, today at work...
嘿 今天上班的时候...
Not now, Ted!
现在不是时候 泰德
Ooh!
噢
Oh, hey, Simon.
噢 嘿 西蒙
Great show.
演出棒极了
You guys still rock.
你们还是那么酷
Yeah.
是啊
They totally dug my bass solo.
他们完全拜倒在我的贝司独奏下了
Man!
天哪
Why can't I always feel this alive?!
我为什么不能一直都感觉这么好
God, I just love seeing you so happy.
天啊 看你这么开心 我也好开心啊
Yeah.
呃
About that.
这个
Listen, babe.
听着 宝贝儿
It's over. What?
到此为止吧 什么
I'm getting back together with Louise Marsh.
我要和露易丝•玛什和好了
What?
什么
You're kidding me.
你是在逗我吧
You're breaking up with me?
你要和我分手
Again?
又一次
F-For the same ex-girlfriend?
还是为了同一个前女友
In the same van?
在同一辆货车里
What is it?
这是怎么了
Her-Her parents got a pool?
她父母有个游泳池吗
Is that still the reason?
难道又是这原因吗
Well...
这个嘛
Her folks did just put in a Jacuz
她家确实刚装了个按♥摩♥浴缸
I'm sorry, Robin.
我很抱歉 罗宾
I'm fine, really.
我没事 真的
Oh, Robin, I'm gonna tell you for real.
罗宾 我跟你说实话吧
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表