We'll apply for the loan under Marshall's name,
我们会以马修的名义贷款
and he'll never need to know.
这样他就没必要知道我的事了
And then in the meantime,
而与此同时
I'll slowly work down my debt.
我会慢慢偿还我欠下的债
Right after I furnish the apartment.
当然是在装♥修♥完房♥子之后
I saw this amazing leather sofa today.
我今天早上看中了一套超靓的皮沙发
You should be a reality show.
你真该去演真人秀
Nice!
太好了
Nice.
太好了
Wait!
等等
That cork is the size of a softball,
这个瓶塞跟垒球差不多大
and you're pointing it
而现在你正把它对准了
directly at Wendy the waitress's face.
女服务员温迪的脸
Is what he should have said.
这是马修应该说的
Now if you're thinking of buying an apartment,
既然你在考虑买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
It's always good to check the place out at night.
晚上过去验个房♥总是没错的
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
This place is so nice.
这地方真漂亮
Ah, make yourself at home.
把这儿当成自己家
Please, get comfortable.
别拘束
If you see something you like, just take it.
看到什么喜欢的东西 随便拿
Who are these people?
他们是谁
Uh...
呃...
That's my parents.
他们是我的父母
They're Asian.
可他们是亚洲人
Yeah.
是啊
They're a Chinese couple that wanted a white baby.
他们是一对中国夫妇 想要一个白人孩子
It works both ways.
反过来说也没错
Cookie.
吃点饼干
Wow.
哇哦
Did you make those?
这是你自己做的吗
You got me.
被你发现了
My sisters taught me how to bake
我姐姐们教会了我怎么烤饼干
and how to listen.
以及倾听他人
Wow.
哇哦
I feel so at home here.
我真的感觉像在自己家里一样
I'm glad.
我很开心
Sometimes, I don't.
有时候 我却并不开心
A place like this really needs a lady of the house.
这样一间房♥子着实需要一位女主人
I know it's too early to be thinking of you as...
我知道不该这么早就把你当成这里的...
Oh, God, I'm freaking you out, aren't I?
哦 天啊 我吓坏你了 是不是
It's just you make me feel so safe...
只是你真的给了我很多安全感
I didn't...
我不是故意...
The next day,
第二天
Lily and Marshall went to the mortgage broker...
莉莉和马修去找了贷款经纪人
to get a loan.
申请贷款
Hey, uh, can we get this in singles?
嘿 呃 我们能以个人名义申请贷款吗
Before we get the apartment
我想在拿到房♥子之前
I want to put in a kiddie pool
冲向一座儿童游泳池
and swim around in it naked.
然后跳进去裸泳
Great, that is great!
很好 这样很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, all right, back to business now.
好了 现在回归正题
All right, Mrs. Aldrin,
好 艾尔德林夫人
I'm going to need your social as well.
我还需要你的社保账号♥
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I mean, you already have Marshall's.
我是说 你已经有了马修的账号♥了
Yes, but since you're a married couple,
是啊 但是既然你们已经结婚了
you'll be applying for a joint loan, so...
你们可以申请联合贷款 所以
Well, can we just go ahead
我们不能继续
and do it in my husband's name?
只以我丈夫的名义申请吗
He's the head of the household.
他才是户主
He earns the big bucks.
他赚钱养家
I mean, can women even own property?
我是说 女人家能存几个钱
Go ahead, just give him your social.
没事的 把你的社保账号♥给他
Okay, my... my social is, uh...
那好 我的...我的社保账号♥是 呃
Got it.
收到
Okay.
好
Let's see what kind of rate I can get you two.
我来看看 能为你们俩申请到什么样的利率
Under six percent. Under six percent.
低于百分之六 低于百分之六
Under six percent, please.
一定要低于百分之六
There we go. Congratulations.
出来了 恭喜你们
You have been approved for a loan at 18%.
你们可以申请到的贷款利率为百分之十八
No way. That-that can't be right.
不可能 这...这怎么可能
You're lucky to be getting a mortgage.
你们能申请到贷款已经很幸运了
Let's get out of here, Marshall.
马修 我们走
Hold it, I-I don't understand.
等一下 我不明白
Did we do something wrong or...?
我们做错了什么吗 还是
You have quite a bit of debt.
你们的负债太多了
My student loans. Great.
我的助学贷款 就知道
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友呢
You know what, it's fine to penalize me for
如果你想因为我追求高学历
trying to get an education and build a career,
和好工作而负债累累的事惩罚我 没关系
but I will not let you deprive my beautiful wife...
但我决不会让你夺走我美丽的妻子的
of her dream home just because I...
梦幻小屋 就因为我
Okay, actually, it's because of
行了 实际上 是因为
your wife's credit card debt.
你妻子的信♥用♥卡♥债务
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Marshall, there's something I have to tell you,
马修 有件事我必须告诉你
and I want you to hear it from me first.
我想你最先从我这里听到
Okay, so, let me get this straight.
好 那么让我说白了吧
You just snuck this girl
你真的带着那姑娘
into some stranger's apartment?
偷偷摸摸闯到陌生人的家里去了
Yeah, we spent the night.
是的 我们还过夜了
Hey, look at you.
嘿 瞧你多美
Hey.
嘿
I'm wearing your bathrobe.
我穿了你的浴袍
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你别介意
The only thing missing from that bathrobe
浴袍上面唯一缺少的
are your initials.
是你名字的首字母
My mom's gonna be in town next week.
我妈妈下个星期要来城里
Is it okay if she stays with us?
她能和我们住一起吗
Only if she sleeps in the bed
只要她睡床上
and I sleep on the couch.
我睡沙发上我就答应
You're so sweet.
你真是太好了
I love you.
我爱你
There, I said it and I'm not taking it back.
放心 我说过的话绝不会收回
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm finally not the first one to say it!
终于不是我第一个说出来了
How about you get in the shower,
要不你先去洗个澡
and I will make us some waffles.
我去做一些华夫饼
Works every time.
屡试不爽
Wait.
等会儿
That time that you offered to walk my dogs
那次我去温哥华看我爸的时候
when I went to visit my dad in Vancouver...
你主动提出帮我遛狗...
Yup.
是的
Is that why my Yorkie trembled
怪不得我回来之后 大概有一个星期
for like a week after I got back?
我的约克夏狗一直在发抖
Yeah.
没错
That little guy saw some stuff
那个小家伙看到了一些
I'm not proud of.
我并不引以为豪的东西
Whoa. What?
哇哦 怎么了
There was a fight here.
这里发生了一场争斗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Whenever Marshall and Lily have a big argument,
每次马修和莉莉大吵一架的时候
They always leave a trail of evidence
他们总是在屋子里
all over the apartment.
四处留下痕迹
Oh, God, here we go.
哦 天 又来了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表