No, no, I am not going to stand here and take this!
不 不 我是不会立在这儿听你胡说八道的
I am at the end of a triple shift--that's 18 hours!--
我都已经上了三连班 干了整整18个小时了
And then I have
然后我还要
To take two trains and a bus to Astoria
赶两趟火车和一趟公交才能回到阿斯托利亚
To have my wife scream at me because I'm never home.
还要再听老婆吼我 说我整天都不在家
No, no, you eat your damn meatloaf!
不 不 你就吃你那该死的肉馅糕吧
Hey, what are you guys doing out here?
嘿 你们在这儿干嘛呢
Oh sweet, can I get a toot?
噢 真好 能给我抽一口吗
Uh uh against car rules, it's against car rules!
违反车内规矩 违反车内规矩啦
Oh, ted, relax, it's cuban.
噢 泰德 别紧张嘛 这可是古巴货
People pay to have their car smell like this.
有人还专门花钱把车里弄成这种味道呢
Well, that's just not true.
呵呵 你就瞎掰吧
Oh, marshall, switch seats with me.
马修 跟我换个座
I called shotgun for all eternity.
我之前要了坐一辈子副驾驶的
You can't call shotgun for eternity.
不带你这样要一辈子副驾驶的
Well, that's funny, cause I did!
嘿 有意思了 我就要了怎么着
It's case by case.
上次要到了 下次就不算了
Guys, I'm telling a life-altering story here!
喂你们别吵了 我这儿人生都转折了
A 20% tip, really, for that waiter?
你还真给了那服务员20%的小费啊
I don't know, barney, he worked a triple, it just...
该怎么说呢 巴尼 他都连上三轮班了 我就…
If you're not gonna yell at the waiter,
既然你不想吼那服务员
Yell at me.
你就吼我吧
What? yell at me.
你说什么 冲我吼
I'm not gonna yell at you, barney.
我不会冲你吼的 巴尼
What, you think you're gonna upset me?
你以为你冲我吼能有多大杀伤力啊
Please, give me your best shot.
放马过来 怎么狠怎么来
Okay, fine what, you want me to yell at you?
行吧 你想让我冲你吼是吧
Yeah.
对
This is me yelling at you, barney.
那我这就是在冲你吼呢 巴尼
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of a butterfly
不好意思 你说什么我听不清楚 刚刚在两个路口外
Landing on a leaf about three blocks away.
有只蝴蝶落在叶子上的声音 就把你说的话盖住了
This is me yelling at you, barney!
我说我现在正冲你吼着呢 巴尼
Okay, you got some volume, now give me some content.
不错不错 音量有了 加点内容
Make it hurt.
要能伤到人的那种
You don't look as good in suits as you think you do!
我告诉你 你穿西服压根儿就没有你想的那么帅
No, something that's true--come on.
不不 你得说点实话 快
The man made you cry.
那家伙可都把你弄哭了啊
Make me cry.
你也得把我弄哭了才行
Your mom's a slut!
你妈就是个荡♥妇♥
Yes.
对头
Your mom's a slut, and I'm sorry, barney,
你妈就是个荡♥妇♥ 还有 我不是成心想戳你痛处
But you and your brother clearly have different fathers,
但你跟你哥明显就不是一个爹生的
And you know why?
你知道为什么吗
It's probably because your mom is a slutty slut!
因为你妈就是个荡♥妇♥是个大荡♥妇♥
Keep going.
继续
I don't care what you say.
打死我我都不信你说的那套
Bob barker is not your father!
鲍勃•巴克根本就不是你♥爸♥
Okay, now, well, that's just not cool.
你这样说我就不爱听了
Oh my god, barney, I'm so sorry...
哦天哪 巴尼 我不是故意的…
No, I'm kidding--keep going.
逗你玩儿呢 说得挺好 继续
Bob barker's not your father!
鲍勃•巴克根本就不是你♥爸♥
You've concocted this delusional idea that a game show host
你说主持界名嘴是你♥爸♥爸 那就是自欺欺人
Is your real father, and he's not!
他根本就不是你♥爸♥
You were abandoned, barney!
你是没人要的孩子 巴尼 你知道吗
You were abandoned, and you never dealt with it,
你没人要 而你根本接受不了这点
And so now you never allow yourself
所以你就自我封闭 把心锁上
To feel anything, and that's how you survive
就像行尸走肉一样 这就是为什么你能在这钢铁森林里
In this corporate world, and if I keep heading
生活得那么如鱼得水 我要是继续这样下去
Down this path, I'm gonna turn into you!
我早晚得变成你
And I don't want that!
我不想变成你
I don't want any of this!
现在这一切都不是我想要的
This is not why I became a lawyer.
这不是我想成为律师的初衷
This is not the person that I wanted to be.
我根本就不想做这种人
I quit, arthur!
我不干了 阿瑟
I quit!
我不干了
Well, thank you, eriksen, I needed to hear that.
呃 那谢谢你了 艾瑞克森 我需要听到这些
Really, 'cause I didn't mean to attack you personally,
真的吗 但是我并不是针对你个人
It's just that I...
我只是…
No, no, no, the part where you said, "I quit. "
不不不 我说的是你说的那句"我不干了"
Now we don't have to pay you a severance package.
你主动辞职的话 公♥司♥方面就不用付你遣散费了
Uh, security's gonna rough you up a bit on the way out.
那个保安送你出去的时候 动作可能会粗暴一点
Robin, you dropped a little ice cream...
罗宾 你的冰淇淋化了滴下来了...
Dude! Dude! Dude!
不是吧你 不是吧你 不是吧你
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Don't blame this on me, marshall.
马修 这件事你不能怪我
I told you to yell at someone beneath you.
我跟你说的是冲着那些混得不如你的人喊
The circle of screaming is...
吼叫循环是…
The chain of scr...
不对 吼叫之链是… 也不对
Pyramid--the pyramid of screaming!
金字塔 吼叫金字塔
The pyramid of screaming.
吼叫金字塔
How am I supposed to tell lily?
我要怎么开口告诉莉莉啊
She supported me through three years of law school,
我念了三年法学院 她就足足支持了我三年
And now is the time when I'm supposed to pay her back.
现在我工作了 正是回报她的时候
Now we're gonna lose the apartment.
可我们的收入马上就要负担不起公♥寓♥了
The place where we were gonna raise our children.
那可是我们说好要一起养育孩子的地方啊
How am I supposed to tell the person who I love
我要怎么样去告诉那个我深爱的人
More than anything in this world
那个在我心里比什么都重要的人
That I've just thrown away our future?
我亲手断送了我们的未来呢
Everybody out, everybody out of the new car!
出去 都出去 全都从新车里面出去
Out of the new car!
全都从我的新车里出去
Ted, screaming never solves anything.
泰德 吼叫从来都解决不了任何问题
And so marshall finally had to tell lily what happened.
但是马修还是不得不一五一十地告诉莉莉发生了什么
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I just lost it.
我当时不知怎么就失控了
But I can fix it.
但我还可以弥补
First thing tomorrow, I'm gonna go in there
明天一大早 我就回公♥司♥
On my hands and knees and beg for my job back.
就算要跪下来 也要求亚瑟让我重新回去上班
No, you're not.
不 你不能去
What?
什么
Marshall, our future isn't money or an apartment.
马修 我们的未来 不是房♥子 金钱
And it's definitely not you being miserable at that horrible job.
更不是让你被一份你不喜欢的工作折磨的身心俱疲
I'm just happy to have my husband back.
我现在真的很高兴我老公回来了
We'll figure the rest out.
其他的 我们可以慢慢解决
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Ultimately, they were able to make ends meet
最后 马修和莉莉还是找到了权宜之计
Without going bust on the apartment.
他们的公♥寓♥也保住了
You sure about this?
你确定你要这样做么
Yeah, who needs a car in new york city, right?
确定啊 纽约哪儿用得着自己开车啊 对吧
Ted, I don't think I can accept...
泰德 我不能要你的…
Marshall, don't make me scream at you.
马修 可别让我吼你哟
Thanks a lot, buddy.
多谢了 哥们儿
You guys did it in the car, didn't...
你们俩在那车里把事办了 是不
Oh, yeah!
那必须的
definitely this one yeah
必须是这种 没错
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表